YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you bros shave your arm or anything else? Elaborate...

when my wife met me i had just done a show and was shaved and smooth. she thought it was "weird and not mannly" I don't shave off season so as time went by she realized i was a hairy beast and now likes me shaved cuz she says its sexy and she can see my veins/abs/muscle better so i made a believer out of her.
shaved DOES look better (ie a womans body shaved is nice not shaved, not so much) its just that its not AS COMMON for men to shave but its more attractive aesthetically. i mean, i always feel guilty when i send progress pics to my trainer and i didnt shave. its just... gross.
-JS

hahahaahahaha johnny i TOTALLY agree.. my girl gives me crap but she likes it deep down.. she mostly gives me crap cuz i "have no neck" when i flex or do shoulders.. haha but she dont complain with anything else..

I have shaved it all since my first contest in 98'. The wifey liked it so I stuck with it.
Now like Johnny says, hair is just gross -LOL :D

Seroiusly I have gotten very efficient -it takes me an extra 10 minutes most days and maybe 20 minutes on the weekends to stay basically hairless. I can't reach to shave my back so I get it waxed occasionally.

I have gotten use to shaving also. I never thought I would but now it does seem kind of gross if I don't shave and, my wife likes it better as well!

My fiancee does my back for me as i can not reach it. I keep my upper body shavin all year round. My lady likes it and i feel bad when i go to my trainer and he is doing pinch test when im hairy

I AGREE.. HAIR IS GROSS. IT TAKES ME LONGER TO GET READY TOO.. HAHA

I shave it all. My wife hits the back for me. I just feel gross when hairy, plus it makes a huge differene in how you look.

I shave it all. My wife hits the back for me. I just feel gross when hairy, plus it makes a huge differene in how you look.

true in every sense to me.. but if any woman wants to tell me that its not manly, ill tell them to meet me in the gym.. haha :D

I'm one of the lucky ones that isn't particularly hairy. I use the shortest setting on my clippers for my chest, abs, and pubes. My wife says it makes my dong look bigger when it's clipped short, which is never a bad thing.

I'm naturally a hairy bastard and I hate it. I shave it all-arms, legs, stomach, back, chest. I like the look and most of the ladies I know like it too.

I manscape

Shave head, arms, chest, back, cock and balls.

I leave my leg hair though.

Shave arms, head, stomach and my junk. I don't grow hair on my back, chest, or butt cheeks.... And I'm glad bc I'd just shave it anyway. Can't bring my self to shave my pits, or legs.

jesus i wish i had a picture of what my arm hair looked like before i shaved.

i looked like a damn werewolf. i started trimming (very short) my arms and legs and everywhere and it helps me notice changes in my physique as well. plus i can see more vascularity hahah.

this reminds me, my girl needs to shave my back soon. the only place on my body right now with crazy hair growth :D

I'm one of the lucky ones that isn't particularly hairy. I use the shortest setting on my clippers for my chest, abs, and pubes. My wife says it makes my dong look bigger when it's clipped short, which is never a bad thing.

Bro that is the funniest thing I have heard all week. My wife said the same thing.

i wasnt hairy untill the dr. prescribed test. now i HAVE to shave or i look like a gorilla. ......my beard hair connects to the back of my neck now:mad: its like a one piece beard hair!

as for the women... they think its odd at first but they love it in the end!;)

Everyday in the shower I pick a bodypart or two and shave it. It's pretty easy this way. 90% of girls love it. All my boys bust my chops.

6 treatments laser underarms(permanent) could not hit em without cutting (big lats and chest) everytime shave everything else incluing head with gillette mach 3.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear