advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you "cheat" on TRT by increasing dose?

xpoc

Registered
Curious to see how many of you cheat on your TRT dose by "blasting" a bit extra every now and again. I have a buddy who gets his 200 mg per week from his Dr. and then will add another 200 from a UG source for 10-12 weeks about 2x per year. Anyone else do something similar? I cheated once with 200-400 mg of Primo in addition to my TRT but saw minimal gains while seeing significant negative impact on my lipids.

When i take my T levels over the top of the scale or add in another compound i call it a cycle since it is one. And avoid those happy feel good terminologies. My cycles are just a lot lower then they used to be.

I do. See my post about Tren :)
Normally I just add a bit of Deca and double my test dose. (1 cc of each).
TRT year round with two 10-week cycles of 500-600 mg total).

Doesnt affect my blood work at all really.

Lol I mean then it’s not TRT. Your boy is “blasting” or running a “cycle” at that point.
Right. I didn't feel the need to explain the obvious. Let me reword: How many of you who are on TRT will "blast" or run a "cycle" periodically in addition to the TRT? If so, what does that look like...and what impact does it have on your labs? I have known other guys to stockpile some extra scripted test and double the dose for 8-10 weeks but they stay far away from bloodwork during this time as to not alarm their TRT doc.

Right. I didn't feel the need to explain the obvious. Let me reword: How many of you who are on TRT will "blast" or run a "cycle" periodically in addition to the TRT? If so, what does that look like...and what impact does it have on your labs? I have known other guys to stockpile some extra scripted test and double the dose for 8-10 weeks but they stay far away from bloodwork during this time as to not alarm their TRT doc.
Lol you should have led with that. And I can confidently say 90% of the members here do what you’re referring to. I’ve been on TRT for 13 straight years and usually blast with additional hormones once or twice a year.

Same here. TRT most of the year with a light blast of doubling my TRT dose and adding in some mast or primo. I don’t go near orals our the harsher compounds.

I have been on TRT for 20 years. And have never blasted or cruised. But i have done cycles in between blood work that i get from the DR.

Lol you should have led with that. And I can confidently say 90% of the members here do what you’re referring to. I’ve been on TRT for 13 straight years and usually blast with additional hormones once or twice a year.
OK that is what I am asking. Regardless of how you want to label it I was just hoping for a discussion as to what 90% of the guys are doing. Is it once or twice per year, what is your choice of enhancements (or as you prefer blast)...how long? And what if any impact on your bloodwork? Do you let your TRT doc know, or is this on your own?

Same here. TRT most of the year with a light blast of doubling my TRT dose and adding in some mast or primo. I don’t go near orals our the harsher compounds.
That is the response I was looking for thank you. So doubling TRT and adding in mast/primo. No orals. Got it.

I have been on TRT for 20 years. And have never blasted or cruised. But i have done cycles in between blood work that i get from the DR.
OK and still going strong on TRT for 20 years. Plus some side cycles.

OK that is what I am asking. Regardless of how you want to label it I was just hoping for a discussion as to what 90% of the guys are doing. Is it once or twice per year, what is your choice of enhancements (or as you prefer blast)...how long? And what if any impact on your bloodwork? Do you let your TRT doc know, or is this on your own?
For me it’s at least every summer. I love Tren. Usually would be doing anywhere from 500-750 Test and 400-600 Tren a week. I’ve thrown in Primo a few times. My TRT is self prescribed as back when I started the doc only wanted me to do HCG and Clomid and I said fuck that and did it on my own. All these blasts have def effected my cholesterol as it has dramatically increased over the last few years. Bout to start Crestor.

I made a thread on this not too long ago….

I made a thread on this not too long ago….
OK I am searching for it. Not trying to reinvent the wheel here. I used the search feature using your username and am several pages into your posts but have not seen this one yet. Unless it is under a less conspicuous title. I'll look again a bit later today.

I do twice a year. Bloodwork hasn’t been affected by doing so either!

Cage

Curious to see how many of you cheat on your TRT dose by "blasting" a bit extra every now and again. I have a buddy who gets his 200 mg per week from his Dr. and then will add another 200 from a UG source for 10-12 weeks about 2x per year. Anyone else do something similar? I cheated once with 200-400 mg of Primo in addition to my TRT but saw minimal gains while seeing significant negative impact on my lipids.
It would be easier to ask how many don't...... been doing it for years.

When my clinic was figuring out dosing for me when switching from cyp to the cream I had several bottles of the stronger concentration cream. I’m currently on the lower concentration cream for my treatment. Twice per year I’ll run 8 weeks of the higher stuff and I 100% can feel a difference in strength, recovery, libido etc. The only makers this bas put out of whack was Hemoglobin and Hematocrit, and honestly they weren’t crazy at all. …but I’m kind of a pussy so there me that lol.

When my clinic was figuring out dosing for me when switching from cyp to the cream I had several bottles of the stronger concentration cream. I’m currently on the lower concentration cream for my treatment. Twice per year I’ll run 8 weeks of the higher stuff and I 100% can feel a difference in strength, recovery, libido etc. The only makers this bas put out of whack was Hemoglobin and Hematocrit, and honestly they weren’t crazy at all. …but I’m kind of a pussy so there me that lol.

I honestly believe the transdermal cream would be similar to ed injections. However, the gel isn't as effective apparently.

My buddies who do TRT do what they call a “ booster shot “ in between a few of them got kicked off for to high of labs the doctor wasnt to thrilled

That’s what I have heard. I’ve always read the alcohol based ones like Androgel kinda suck. I was legitimately shocked how well I absorbed the transdermal cream. I also believe the application site is pretty important as well. I’ve done the inner arms and inner thighs, but I’ve read the ole bean bag is the most permeable so that’s what I do most of the time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131