YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you find if they lower their cruise to under 200mg Test and get off everything else..their testicles regain size?

Anabolic_Beast

Registered
Without HCG or anything else...just simply by lowering their dose (tapering off gently) say from 500mg week of Test to say 175mg a week..and over time they find their testicles slowly grow back and become firm? And I'm talking getting off everything else..just staying on low dose test without anything else.

Reactions: Cdn
I've seen mine increase from lowering the dose and raising the dose to 1,000mg+.

I actually stay plumped up on Test suspension daily dose and to a lesser degree prop. Switch to cyp or enan as I am now and they are raisins. Same trt dose just different esthers...

Reactions: Cdn
I've been down to 150mg Test-E/week for a few weeks now, down from between 250mg-300mg/week for the prior 6 weeks.............still got the raisins.

I could stay off for two years and they still small. Funny my GF knows nothing about this shit. She thinks big old hanging ball sacks are disgusting. She thinks nice and tight balls are way more attractive LOL!

I’ve been on TRT for 28 years, since I was 20 years old. I had testicular cancer way before it was “cool” . Way before Lance and all the celebrities made it more mainstream and way before guys starting checking their nuts for anything suspicious. I started on a way low dose of 50m a week and popped out two kiddos on that dose in my mid 20’s. Over the years Ive done prolly 10-15 cycles but continue TRT to this day . I’ve been on 200mg per week for the last 10 years or so. My one remaining nut is a little bigger then a marble, but it doesn’t bother me. It’s never come up with the women I’ve been with or the wife . I’ve never taken hcg either cuz ball size was never a concern . I also never wanted anymore kids after I had my two in my mid 20’s. The wife thinks hanging old man balls are disgusting as well , so it’s a win win for me . I have noticed that my cum volume has diminished over the last 10 years or so. Again, not a concern for me cuz the sensation is still there and not looking for more kids

These is a silly thread. Who cares if your nuts regain size. I have never once had a woman tell me they wish I had bigger nuts.

Unless you dating squirrel don't worry about your nut size 😁 beside small nuts make ldick looks bigger

Thanks for your replies to all. I wanted to ask this particular question because I was curious if it even makes a difference between low dosages versus high dosages if the nuts shrink but I gather the general consensus is that its gonna shrink regardless of the dose as long as one stays on the compound for long periods of time even if its just test (for most people). I personally have just stayed on a cruise dose of up to 300mg test weekly and noticed that there was no significant atrophy.
At a local TRT clinic..I was informed that if I did want to regain fertility I would just need to slowly taper off but it seems like that tapering off might just be a waste of time and that bioscience prevails where a full blown PCT with HCG and that one would need to completely stop taking everything even low dose testosterone cruise.

I've never gone above 200 mg of test per week and never noticed any shrinkage. With or without hcg it doesn't matter, even with tren in the mix. I think it is because i've always put estrogens on the lower side.

I've never gone above 200 mg of test per week and never noticed any shrinkage. With or without hcg it doesn't matter, even with tren in the mix. I think it is because i've always put estrogens on the lower side.

very well could be, yes on trt my nuts are shrunk, i up my trt dose from time to time to 250, i did this one time while going from my rx to ug, i was still taking my AI and the ug shit was basically bunk, my estro dropped to 6 but my damn nuts were full very full.

Yes i notice this especially with letrozole.
My fault that i never tested LH and FSH even while on, because i'm convinced that letro keeps some of the HPTA activity, at least while on low dosage of AAS.
Infact whit letrozole i have a weird reaction. If i take low random dosage, i crash my e2.
If i take full daily 2.5 mg dose, i experience all sides of high e2 (gyno, water, moodiness and so on). I'm talking of pharma letrozole, not ugl. It happens everytime.
I hypotize that letro could increase intratesticular aromatization (or progesterone production) via high levels of gonadotropin.
Wish i've done bloods while taking 2.5 mg of letrozole. Now i don't want to feel like shit and try it again just fo the sake of science.

lol bodybuilders don't care about the size of the testicles

I actually stay plumped up on Test suspension daily dose and to a lesser degree prop. Switch to cyp or enan as I am now and they are raisins. Same trt dose just different esthers...
I notice the same.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc