YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you get the extra pat down after the fully body scanner at the airport due to you build?

Got my pecs and traps felt like every time before I got TSA pre-check. Several times with “complimenting” comments. I’m not even that damn big.

It's true it happens to .e all the time after the scan machine that you have to put your hands up and it goes around you your entire body when walk out they have to do the hand held scanner because they say something comes out either on my bicep or chest and back.the guy said it's because your muscle size makes the machine think something is inside you. UT it quick pat down
..now my wife it don't fail we travel tougher with the kids and she get pulled and we go into the private room and they rub her hand with a stick swab because they say the machine picked up bomb residue. I swear every time I fly with her it always the same thing. I told her must be the perfume or body lotion you wear
Hair spray and cleaning products can give a false positive for bomb residue, happened to my girlfriend once. I also had it happen with protein powder which is pretty bizarre.

Got my pecs and traps felt like every time before I got TSA pre-check. Several times with “complimenting” comments. I’m not even that damn big.
I know part of it is some of these people just want to see what that much muscle feels like. Our last time coming back from Yuma they had to pat my legs down and the male agent goes, 'Just those thighs of steel huh?'

Lol. you guys let them put you through those scanners? Nope.
Of you don't you ain't going no where.if it was as easy as saying no how many people would smuggle shit

That's funny that happens almost every time I go somewhere it's crazy....but anyways once the tsa guy tell me sorry I can't let you go through with those guns.
I was like wtf I ain't got no weapons on.I was freaking like wtf going on.then he point at both my Bics and said those guns I can't let you through. I started laughing and telling him oh you got me with that one. And him laughing and inside I was saying motha fucker lol

EVERY. TIME.

If im traveling I plan ahead for it.

Hair spray and cleaning products can give a false positive for bomb residue, happened to my girlfriend once. I also had it happen with protein powder which is pretty bizarre.
I had this in Vegas...Had to wipe my hands with some shit and they ran it through some scanner to confirm I wasn't in contact with bomb supplies. I actually asked him wtf could have set it off, but I don't remember what he said?!

I had this in Vegas...Had to wipe my hands with some shit and they ran it through some scanner to confirm I wasn't in contact with bomb supplies. I actually asked him wtf could have set it off, but I don't remember what he said?!
I’ve read that’s it’s completely random

That has happened to me as well, but with using hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works that has glitter in it, so now sticking with clear hand sanitizers when going thru airports. I was pulled aside and got the swab test plus putting my hands in a scanner as well as having my bag searched along with being asked questions.

Last 5 or so flights I have never been searched so many times in my life. Even pulled out from boarding the plane (twice internationally) another pat down and bag search before they let me finally board.
Didn’t give a shit about the test or syringes. I had documents and scripts so wasn’t wasn’t worried.
The kicker the one time I got told my pack tested positive for explosives. I was like, probably because I used it for something the week prior. Got told I was wrong. Still sure that’t it was. Couple X-ray machines later. I’m unpacking in a certain county where ya definitely don’t want to get caught with ammo and doing the fml as I find ammo in the bag that had fallen behind a stitched flap on the bottom of the pack. But laughed my azz off all the times it got searched/pulled apart . Xray machines and no one caught it.

The one time I’m sure I was profiled. But for more for male, white, age, and style of hair cut. I stuck out like a sore thumb. (I got searched 3 separate times alone at that airport) They had soldiers with rifles where I got pulled aside to. So I nodded and the glare I was the he definitely didn’t like me. Usually elsewhere they just nod back. But the guy doing the search was in a suit. He got a chuckle out of the exchange and was like don’t worry you won’t be missing your flight. Just your unlucky day ya got to be one of the chosen for multilevel extra searches.

Of you don't you ain't going no where.if it was as easy as saying no how many people would smuggle shit
not true, you can always opt for the full body molestation in front of everyone. Which I do, whilst carrying on in a loud voice about them molesting me.

Took an early Monday flight after two days where we probably put 1000 rounds of pistol/rifle down range. Swabbed my hands and showed negative ironically. Wasn't wearing gloves and didn't do a mega wash either just standard shower.

Went on a trip to DC with the kids and forgot to remove ammo from the car trunk. Downtown hotel a few blocks from Whitehouse required valet. 1-2k 556 rounds in the trunk. Pulled our bags and thought "fuck me". Got the car back later and someone had definitely been inside looking. I assume a dog hit it in the garage and they ran it through.

I consider myself a small big guy. What I mean is, day to day it’s rare to see someone carrying more muscle than myself. In the bigger picture, I’m tiny compared to the heavyweights I see here. That said, I always get an extra pat down after security for the extra “mass” I carry on my back. The scanner screen always lights up yellow on my rhomboids. My wife thinks it’s hilarious.

So to the big guys, where are you getting lit up?

I think you mean it more so for technical issues with the new scanners vs being treated differently, right? I travel a lot for work and I always have to have a pat down around my lats and back of the neck. I, like you am a "small big guy" and likely more of a "medium big guy" as I've downsized and I always get a quick pat somewhere as some "hot spots" show on the new scanners for some reason.

I got the dick pat down twice, the first time in front of my wife. She about blew a gasket, I was grinning like an idiot and totally too enthusiastic.

I do get the trap/lat pat down, but I think it’s because our weird body shapes make clothes bunch up or hang weird in those areas. I don’t think sensors pick up our muscles tbh.

Yup lmao I carry so many powders they always pull my bags to make sure they aren’t bombs/drugs.

I have had my weiner pop up on the scan multiple times and dude has to awkwardly pat my crotch with the back of his hand … that’s always fun.

Years ago (ten to be exact, lol) I was 23 and being flown out for a photo shoot for a fitness publication … I was shredded and a pretty boy back then (now I’m just an ogre, lol). The ladies working TSA had one of them stop me at security and say I had to lift my shirt up around my waistline … I did it confused then I saw she was beet red and the other tsa ladies were giggling and fanning themselves. I just laughed and smirked and kept it moving lol. They had good taste at least.
i had a similar experience in LA airport

Yeah, last 5 out of 5 flights. Going out of the US. They checked my shoulders and traps a few times. Sure as fuck didn't check my quads. Sadly. haha

My wife gets searched EVERY time we leave Europe. Probably because I'm 50 and she's...not. So it looks like I'm trafficking or something. I dunno.

Just profiled is all… I look like a white supremacist. Always gets my hands wiped down before I even go through the scanners! They pluck me out of line swab me, ask several questions, and back in line I go….

Cage

I was coming home from Mexico and once and customs held me for over an hour. My wife had bought a wooden piece of art. They said they needed to check it for termites. Take us back and go through all our luggage. Test some of my prescription pills. Ask me all kinds of crazy questions. So when they were done I ask them why they done that. I was like come on guys the art work really? They said most of the time when bodybuilding guys come through from Mexico they are getting searched. I thought my wife was gonna go insane. We almost missed our flight. She contacted the airline and all this stuff but you know how that goes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear