advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you guys are on telmisartan?

when do you guys take yours? may not matter but i always do mine before bed because most heart attacks happen at night, lol in the realm of things it might not matter

when do you guys take yours? may not matter but i always do mine before bed because most heart attacks happen at night, lol in the realm of things it might not matter
Normally evening time with my other vitamins and stuff

First thing in the morning, my cardiologist told me to do it that way...with bisoprolol

First thing in the morning, my cardiologist told me to do it that way...with bisoprolol
Interesting that your cardiologist said in the morning. I would love to know his reasoning.

I don't think there's a huge diff, but I've been doing both Telmisartan and Nebivolol based on two studies:

"Nebivolol given in the morning or the evening significantly reduces 24-hour BP parameters. Evening dosed nebivolol may confer some advantage over morning dosing in reducing prewaking systolic BP."

"Telmisartan administered at bedtime, as opposed to morning dosing, improved the sleep time–relative blood pressure decline toward a more dipper pattern without loss in 24-hour efficacy. Nocturnal BP regulation is significantly better achieved with bedtime dosing of telmisartan."

With Nebivolol in particular there is probably some value in having it in the evening because even though the effect is slight I think it relaxes me pre-bed.

Nebivolol's half-life is quite a bit shorter than Telmisartan's as well.

The only argument I could think of for taking Telmisartan in the AM is to try and maximize what little effect of PPAR-agonism it may have on exercise benefits.

Nebivolol's half-life is quite a bit shorter than Telmisartan's as well.

The only argument I could think of for taking Telmisartan in the AM is to try and maximize what little effect of PPAR-agonism it may have on exercise benefits.

I split my 5mg Nebivolol tab and take it approximately every 12 hours for this reason. Telmi has a long half life so once-day w it.

80mg telmisartan daily ... feeling great,no side effects
My doc put me on 20mg telmisartan Ed a couple weeks ago. My blood pressure has went down a little but still high. Not crazy high but too high for my comfort. I’m going to see if he will up mine to 40mg-60mg and see if that brings it down enough.

My doc put me on 20mg telmisartan Ed a couple weeks ago. My blood pressure has went down a little but still high. Not crazy high but too high for my comfort. I’m going to see if he will up mine to 40mg-60mg and see if that brings it down enough.
keep the 20 and look into nebivolol, cardio selective beta blocker many benefits besides blood pressure

I'm curious, for the guys using telmi/nebivolol/any other BP medicine. How high was your BP and did you go to a doc or self medicate?

It seems like docs in my country simply don't prescribe them for younger guys. I went in a couple of years ago with BP of 140/95 I believe and they were like a well probably a bit of white coat syndrome blabla. Turned out it had to do with an infection in my intestines, after that cleared I never had BP issues again until last week.

U should probably take at least 40mg especially when we blast ...my blood pressure when i do nothing relaxed at home is 100/60

I'm curious, for the guys using telmi/nebivolol/any other BP medicine. How high was your BP and did you go to a doc or self medicate?

It seems like docs in my country simply don't prescribe them for younger guys. I went in a couple of years ago with BP of 140/95 I believe and they were like a well probably a bit of white coat syndrome blabla. Turned out it had to do with an infection in my intestines, after that cleared I never had BP issues again until last week.
Can’t remember, long time ago. Doc prescribed

Not “horrible” but needed to make a change.

BP 135-140/90-95
Resting HR in the mid 90’s

Now
BP 115-120/75-80
Resting HR in the high 70’s

I was borderline and inconsistent. I have no clue why. (Dad was the same way.) We have had a watchful eye on it for some time and I wanted to intervene so I ask for a script for Telmisartan. Started at 20mg with zero effect. 80mg is where I ended up. All under control now. Zero side effects. Love the stuff (plus it is good for the dick), it is the cheapest insurance money can buy; 4$ for 90 days.

80mg pre bed. Although I may lower the dose as I have dropped weight etc.

40mg telmisartan and 5mg amlodopine daily. Bp went from a regular 145-165/105 to a perfect 120ish/80ish now
My doc upped my telmisartan from 20mg to 40mg today. My regular blood pressure is around what yours was give or take. My doc and I are trying to get mine down to 120/80 or so as well.

I currently am using Carditone. My bp before was very high around 186/100ish before I started. After a couple of days on Carditone it now stays around 126/86 without any sides. I don't have health insurance and I'm wondering what is the price for telmisartan would be out of pocket?

Also, is telmisartan cheaper? I'm wondering with so many people using it as opposed to otc Carditone? I know from the testimonials that telmisartan most definitely works for a lot of people but why that over Carditone? Price, availability, or why switch when telmisartan is working? Just wondering? Thanks to all!

I currently am using Carditone. My bp before was very high around 186/100ish before I started. After a couple of days on Carditone it now stays around 126/86 without any sides. I don't have health insurance and I'm wondering what is the price for telmisartan would be out of pocket?

Also, is telmisartan cheaper? I'm wondering with so many people using it as opposed to otc Carditone? I know from the testimonials that telmisartan most definitely works for a lot of people but why that over Carditone? Price, availability, or why switch when telmisartan is working? Just wondering? Thanks to all!
With insurance mine is about 3$ a month. Without insurance it’s about 14$ a month.

There are some sponsors here carrying it so that would work as well. Kinda thinking about taking the plunge myself as well as since switching HGH brands my BP stays a little elevated. Could also be the fact I'm getting a little heavier of course. Eitherway I'd self medicate so sponsors are a blessing.

I've been taking 20mg, only a little under 2 weeks now. Not noticing anything really, unless some of the negatives I'm attributing to GH are from it instead. Not really doing it to markedly lower blood pressure, but more keep it in line especially when blasting, and for any heart help it actually gives also.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131