advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you here can bench press 4 plates? (405) for at least 1 perfect rep?

iloverachel

Newbies
I should be able to get to 3 plates bench within 2-3 weeks. (Starting 3rd week of LGD4033 + MK677). Eventually I want to reach 4 plates. Would that be physically possible with just Sarms or would I need heavy stuff like tren etc

How long did it take you to get from 3 plates to 4 plates for bench

I am not at 4 plates, and likely never will be just bc I stick to db press more often and I dont go super heavy since Im in my mid 30s. From what Ive seen and experienced with gear and with others, your lifts do go up while on and tren is a great strength enhancer, but 90 pounds is a lot to go up in any fast manner, especially when you start hitting those higher numbers.

Going from 3 to 4 plates isnt impossible though, however if thats your main focus then Im certain you can do it if youre close to 3.

I havent used LGD or MK677 so idk what those do, but Ive got a few very strong friends and when they want a crazy boost in weights they usually to Test, Drol, and Tren and not even a crazy dose of Tren. That is a harsh duo in Drol and Tren, but it works well.

I used to care a lot about my strength, but that the last thing I strive for is my 1 rep max now. But I do understand how that is important to many of us, even if we arent competing in strength.

Idk what your cycle history is though, but I sense it isnt extensive? Or is it? Even lighter anabolics can give great gains in strength though if youre doing it right.

We got guys who bench 405 raw at less than 171, hell I did 405 natty at like 220. Girls benching 405, though they're heavier with more ideal leverages. If you can't bench it's because you suck at benching, learn to do it better not do it more often.

No anymore man ..315 would guarantee a tear now. I used to do a lot on inclines though when I was young and invincible lol.

I can press around 455 currently, going from 315 to 405 took like 5 years because I didn’t care about maximal strength. Going from 405 to 455 took like 3 months because I started getting serious.

it’s all about conditioning your CNS and getting technique right.

I should be able to get to 3 plates bench within 2-3 weeks. (Starting 3rd week of LGD4033 + MK677). Eventually I want to reach 4 plates. Would that be physically possible with just Sarms or would I need heavy stuff like tren etc

There's actually a fair number of people that can do that natty. So, yeah you definitely can reach it with just sarms. If you wanna bench press alot of weight then just make sure your training supports that goal. So, sets in the 3-5 ranges. Just be sure to care for your shoulders and elbows.

I was able to press 405 clean for 1 rep naturally at 19, 4 years in to training. Pressing has always been a strong point for me.not sure how long it took to go from 315 to 405 but I remember it took about a year to get from 365 to 405

Lie..........save your pecs and shoulders!!!!!

Funny, is that why MLB pitchers bench? Bc it's so bad for your shoulders huh?

I am not at 4 plates, and likely never will be just bc I stick to db press more often and I dont go super heavy since Im in my mid 30s. From what Ive seen and experienced with gear and with others, your lifts do go up while on and tren is a great strength enhancer, but 90 pounds is a lot to go up in any fast manner, especially when you start hitting those higher numbers.

Going from 3 to 4 plates isnt impossible though, however if thats your main focus then Im certain you can do it if youre close to 3.

I havent used LGD or MK677 so idk what those do, but Ive got a few very strong friends and when they want a crazy boost in weights they usually to Test, Drol, and Tren and not even a crazy dose of Tren. That is a harsh duo in Drol and Tren, but it works well.

I used to care a lot about my strength, but that the last thing I strive for is my 1 rep max now. But I do understand how that is important to many of us, even if we arent competing in strength.

Idk what your cycle history is though, but I sense it isnt extensive? Or is it? Even lighter anabolics can give great gains in strength though if youre doing it right.

I only started my first cycle on 16/7/2020. Been training for over 10 years on and off. First cycle is LGD-4033 and MK-677. Strength gains are so good. Every single lift has went up. I think I gained some water weight but thats fine. One of my good friends asked me if i was on steroids. I took that as a compliment, you wouldn't ask that unless someone is huge so the cycle is def working

I can press around 455 currently, going from 315 to 405 took like 5 years because I didn’t care about maximal strength. Going from 405 to 455 took like 3 months because I started getting serious.

it’s all about conditioning your CNS and getting technique right.
50 lbs in 3 months is incredible

I haven’t benched 405 in years, but my strongest ever was when I first got out of prison, I was pushing close to 450, completely natural, before I ever touched a steroid! Ironically fast forward a decade of AAS use and I’ve never reached that strength level again! Adrol ain’t got shit on 20 hrs a day in a cage lol!

It depends on the size of your frame most guys will never press 405 legit but if you are 6 foot 2 250lbs its light weight

For me it was about 10 years between the first day I put up 315 and the first day of 405. Lots of ups and downs in between there. As for the question of what you'll have to take to get there, I think that depends on how much bodyweight you're willing to gain. If you're 180 right now and willing to get to 280, it'll be no problem to do it naturally. But if you need to stay in a weight class or stay lean, it's much more difficult. I think the best thing you can do is find a powerlifting gym and be around lots of people have done this (and way more), and soak up what you can from them.

We got guys who bench 405 raw at less than 171, hell I did 405 natty at like 220. Girls benching 405, though they're heavier with more ideal leverages. If you can't bench it's because you suck at benching, learn to do it better not do it more often.

For the sake of just benching sure

For hypertrophy? Way better exercises that have the less risk factors when going heavy. Bench pressing is like sparring with a heavyweight, regardless of technique, eventually you'll get clipped and it'll rattle your ancestors.

For the sake of just benching sure

For hypertrophy? Way better exercises that have the less risk factors when going heavy. Bench pressing is like sparring with a heavyweight, regardless of technique, eventually you'll get clipped and it'll rattle your ancestors.

and thats built off what? your own experience :rolleyes:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner