advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you never drink Alcohol all?

120ml whisky every Saturday night. Keeps me sane. Doesn't affect gains.

I don't drink a lot and don't have a problem with it but i do think that it inhibits me from reaching my full potential, so maybe there is a problem here... I drink once per week usually and not a lot, a couple vodka and sodas....
Once per month i will have a lot of drinks...

Question is for those of you in my situation who HAVE quite, do you have any advise or tips? ??

I forgot to add that i have been thinking about quitting for a couple years now, just haven't been able to pull the trigger, or really know that i want to??

I have not drank alcohol in almost 2 years. I don't think it would be a big deal to have a glass of wine on my cheat meals but for me it's never just one glass, it's one glass then 5 Long Island ice teas , then craiglist porstitutes and blow :banghead:

I like to drink I just know its not optimal for achieving my physique goals so I abstain .

That sounds like every night (days too) from 1995 to October 24th, 2009 for me :rolleyes:.

I'll also say good for you guys that have overcome past alcoholism or what have you..conquering that is something to be proud of! :headbang:

If I consume any alcohol, it is limited to 1x per week. That was when I was younger. Even then, rarely if at all in excess. Lately, I do not desire it at all. I have become so in tune with my body, that I can feel its intoxicating effects (I meant that word literally) and I don't like it. A buzz is nice, but I get a better one from training.

If I want some kind of relaxing substance, and cannot obtain the feeling via nutraceuticals or some form of meditative thinking, then a small dose of a benzo is preferred over alcohol. This is of course with a script from a doctor. I don't have addictive tendencies, which I'm thankful for.

I occasionally have a glass of wine with a weekend meat-rich meal. That's about it these days.

Last edited:
I'd say I drink about once a month, but when I do it's probably gonna be a whole six pack...

I don't drink period. I have a very low tolerance to alcohol and the taste disgusts me.

don't drink here...worked in the clubs for years and didn't drink then...to me, waste of money and time and harmful to gains.

I haven't had a drink in about 5 years. I don't foresee myself ever drinking again. Especially because a few of the medications I am on say not to mix with alcohol.

i have not drank/drugged in 7 years, best decision i ever made

Never. I won't pass up on a Piña Collada (sp?) or a sweet sweet Margarita if I'm at a resort/vacation, but given the option between a sweet alcoholic beverage and a kick-ass cheesecake or carrot cake, fuck the alcohol, just gimme the carbs from the sweet calories instead LOL! ...cut that alcohol middleman OUT! Lol... anyways, sweet treats is how I party, when I do decide to party (rarely). This is how lame my life decisions have been lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws