over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you utilize saunas weekly?

interesting stuff. Does anyone know argons opinion if eating during the day vs at night matters? And if training fasted is suboptimal?

I think we may want to tread a little lightly right now on this post, and see if Freedom15 wants to topic to deter away from his original post question on sauna use. We've kind of hijacked it into a different direction, in which case, i'll admit fault:eek:

Alan is pretty easy to google. He is sort of recovering and making a slow comeback from a costly mistake he made about a year ago...though, I do not want to go there in that direction. He's recently started doing podcasts with Paul Carter and Dr. Scott Stevenson, which have been damn good. All 3 work well together, imo.

I think we may want to tread a little lightly right now on this post, and see if Freedom15 wants to topic to deter away from his original post question on sauna use. We've kind of hijacked it into a different direction, in which case, i'll admit fault:eek:

Alan is pretty easy to google. He is sort of recovering and making a slow comeback from a costly mistake he made about a year ago...though, I do not want to go there in that direction. He's recently started doing podcasts with Paul Carter and Dr. Scott Stevenson, which have been damn good. All 3 work well together, imo.
All is well, I was away for my brother in-laws wedding.

There are plenty of credible studies out there besides Rhonda Patrick that show numerous health benefits though.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4409598/

Here is another study on the effects of FIR(Far Infrared Therapy which include IR Saunas)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4935255/

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Alan seems to be very good with performance based nutrition, that he focuses on. He doesnt focus much on longevity and health span.

That said most nutritionists give some of the worst advice I have ever read.

Alan seems to be very good with performance based nutrition, that he focuses on. He doesnt focus much on longevity and health span.

That said most nutritionists give some of the worst advice I have ever read.

I agree on the nutritionists, my cousins wife is one and she's as dumb as fucken brick everything she says makes no sense I wouldn't trust her to feed my rabbit.

I feel like it's the "BS degree syndrome" where they have to justify their knowledge by saying off the wall shit regardless of how wrong it is. "I believe this and you may not but I know more than you because this is what I do for a living"....happens a lot.

I agree on the nutritionists, my cousins wife is one and she's as dumb as fucken brick everything she says makes no sense I wouldn't trust her to feed my rabbit.

I feel like it's the "BS degree syndrome" where they have to justify their knowledge by saying off the wall shit regardless of how wrong it is. "I believe this and you may not but I know more than you because this is what I do for a living"....happens a lot.

dang thats funny:D
-F2S

dang thats funny:D
-F2S

One time she told me I shouldn’t feed him organic because the pesticides in non organic will encourage him to eat less. She said it dead serious...

I walked out of the room

Attachments

• EE703F38-D557-47F8-B6FC-0C1FC060C9F1.jpeg
    EE703F38-D557-47F8-B6FC-0C1FC060C9F1.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 113
We were attending the Nickleback concert the other night.
Killer outdoor Venue...Someone close had a Terrable case of B.O.
I stated...You have some Serious Problems if your Not Sweating clean by August!!!

I think i need to research this for myself before I can come to a conclusion, I really don’t like listening to bias sources or even people trying to garner clicks online. But just because I’m cynical doesn’t mean I’m saying it’s wrong.

My personal hang ups with it is that water is life, your body runs on water and needs it more than just about anything so how does it benefit your body to lsoe water....not to mention everything that goes with it in regards to minerals and such. Plus you’re not getting the benefit of cardio vascular activity as the trade off you’re just losing a vital life component for nothing, there is no living thing in nature that purposely tries to lose water, if anything it’s the complete opposite. Kinda seems to go against common sense and common sense is a more valuable decider than anything to me.

That and I hate to say this, obviously I’m not referring to any of you, but every guy I see going in and out of that sauna looks like shit!!! Take a look around you next time....!

Water plays an underrated role in our circulatory/immune system- the purpose of water isn't so that it can stay in your body and keep you from dying of thirst, it is both:

1) Shuttle nutrients to their destinations

2) Expel waste master

When you sweat, you're body isn't just releasing water, it's also releasing toxins/waste matter... Just like when you pee, urine isn't just water.

It also takes energy to cool your body down and boosts your metabolism, so some fat is burned.

If you've sweat too much and are feeling dehydrated from the sauna... You simply drink some water.

any experts out there beside Rhonda Patrick have anything to say about the sauna? how long do you guys stay in it, and when do you go in it? ive been going 4x a week, still can't say I see anything different. But, its one of those things you don't really notice anything. I can't say I can tell if its helping me recover because im dieting so recovery is already tough

Do you guys take your phone on there? I don't, I heard the heat can ruin it. I typically do my stretches or some vacuumes for abs.

any experts out there beside Rhonda Patrick have anything to say about the sauna? how long do you guys stay in it, and when do you go in it? ive been going 4x a week, still can't say I see anything different. But, its one of those things you don't really notice anything. I can't say I can tell if its helping me recover because im dieting so recovery is already tough

Do you guys take your phone on there? I don't, I heard the heat can ruin it. I typically do my stretches or some vacuumes for abs.

Bro, if you are trying to do stretches in there, just buck up and do the Bikram. There actually are a couple moves where your are practicing the vacuum.

I signed up for Rhonda Patricks email newsletter, and she sent out an email with a youtube video today, it was one of the more cringe worthy things ive seen since supplement pushers online and rob gronkowski pushing his CBD oil. she is obviously out to make $$ and is of the belief everyone is deficient in this and that and needs this vitamin and supplement, it was pretty bad

I would be careful following Rhonda Patricks advice, just mentioned it because she was mentioned on this thread. I feel she is out to make $$, as most are

Not saying that saunas are not good I believe they are, but Rhonda Patrick IMO is not someone who is any authority on this sort of thing

Its like a CBD oil seller telling you how great it is lol

I signed up for Rhonda Patricks email newsletter, and she sent out an email with a youtube video today, it was one of the more cringe worthy things ive seen since supplement pushers online and rob gronkowski pushing his CBD oil. she is obviously out to make $$ and is of the belief everyone is deficient in this and that and needs this vitamin and supplement, it was pretty bad

I would be careful following Rhonda Patricks advice, just mentioned it because she was mentioned on this thread. I feel she is out to make $$, as most are

Not saying that saunas are not good I believe they are, but Rhonda Patrick IMO is not someone who is any authority on this sort of thing

Its like a CBD oil seller telling you how great it is lol

Well aren’t we ALL trying to make money? I know some pretty wealthy people, from your self made, small business, lower end millionaire to people who make a couple hundred million a year... Not a single one has ever said they have enough money and should stop now...

That being said, someone who personally owns a supplement/supplement company and is pushing its use/need I would understand where you’re coming from, there’s definitely people who do that..

But how can she possibly benefit financially from telling people to use the sauna more? Whether you buy your own for your home or use your gym’s sauna, she makes zero money on that unless she owns a sauna company and they supply gyms and homes, which I don’t think she does...

Same thing for supplements, she can recommend certain supplements but if she’s not invested in a specific company/product and pushing that one, how can she profit?

I haven’t seen the video and that very well may be what she’s doing but I’m only saying this because people said the same thing about David Sinclair and how he must be invested and financially gaining from the supplements he’s studying and taking for anti aging etc when he literally said on a podcast for 100’s of millions of ears to hear that “I don’t recommend any specific brand, I take what’s in my lab and I’m sure you can easily find these things on the internet.” So how does he gain from that? He doesn’t...

Post a link to the video as I’m interested in watching what you’re talking about..

In any case, we shouldn’t mind if someone is profiting from something as long as it works... I get upset when people push products that are garbage or with scientific benefit behind it, like 99% of CBD companies do. people are experiencing a shit ton of Placedo effects... I’ve personally seen DOZENS of “top rated” CBD companies get 3rd party tested with shit results, and even a few with ZERO CBD in them... Yet some people rave about the results lol...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131