over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you were skinny kids?

irish_sd

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How many of you guys grew up as skinny kids?

I was a skinny kid. I went to high school in the late eighties.
I grew up reading Muscle and Fitness and watching WWE wrestlers.
There was nothing I wanted more than to become as big as "those" guys.
I went to the gym at age 13 and started lifting at Family fitness center.

I worked and worked lifting weights from age 13 to age 18. I got stronger but was always still considered skinny.
I hated being skinny. I would buy those bodybuilding books and there was always one section in the back about anabolic steroids.
I lived in San Diego and decided to cross the border and get some steroids.
$25 for a bottle of ciba brand Dianabol was my first cycle. The Mexican pharmacist had me pyramid the dbol.
1 a day for one week, then 2 a day, all the way up to 5 a day for a week and then back down.
I got big and strong. Finally something worked to help me not be skinny!
I now am the size of this wrestlers I saw in the WWE. I became what I always wanted.
I guess I am wondering this.
I have seen pictures of many famous big men and many of them were skinny.
( for example Brock Lesnar)
How many of you were skinny kids who were not going to settle for being skinny and made a lifetime of sacrifices to become what you are today?

Last edited:
I was... i wrestled a short time at 104lbs in high school.... i was 5'10" 155ish at 25... my nickname use to be "lil J" lmaoooo

When I first started lifting I was 5'11 145 lbs soaking wet, bag of bones with a pot belly from drinking.
I have a pic somewhere its funny, me with braces and a bad haircut.

Last edited:
I was 5'10 135 on the basketball team my senior year of high school right before starting

5'10" and 125 in high school. Nickname scarecrow in sophomore year. Started training at 16. 180 by the time I was a senior new nickname was Hercurock....funny shit......

Small guy here to. When starting this lifestyle from the party guy lifestyle I was 21 or 22 and looked terrible.
First cycle of sten, laurabolin, ref-b I gained 25lbs straight away.

I was 135 when I graduated and hit 212 (pretty high BF) before I jumped on the bikes. I cut down to 185 or so then started from a much leaner weight.

little skinny kid here 5'6 wrestled @ 119 and played varsity football , graduated @ a huge 119lbs still a little guy by the standards of the guys on this board but still getting after it @ 200 lbs looking for another 30lbs

5'9'' 145lbs junior year in high school. Reached my peak at 222lbs at 8% at 5'9.5'' at age 28 or so.

At 14 I was 6'1" and 140, felt like a big skinny freak with a giant adams apple. I bought every issue of flex, muscle and fitness, ironman and musclemag, copied every bullshit routine of every pro bodybuilder. I must have switched routines three or four times a week!

My son is currently 6' and 135 Pounds. I was about 6'1" and 140 pounds when I started. Funny you mention ciba d-bol. Some IFBB pro told me I was real skinny and told me to take 4 a day of these vitamins. I did not even know it was steriods at the time because I knew nothing about them. I went to 165 pounds training hard and eating a lot. I went back to him after 8 weeks and ask him if he had anymore of those vitamins. :D

LOL we were all about the same size. I had a little baby fat and some puberty gyno, so i looked like skinny fat, so all i wanted to do was get ripped.

After my JV season of football when i was 15, i was about 5'10 and 155. I hit the weights so hard but i dieted like a maniac because all i wanted to do was be ripped. Going into my junior year i was almost 6 feet tall and 143 pounds, with completely shredded abs, but i had like no mass. Not knowing what approach to take in the gym, i dieted when i should have been bulking. I ended up graduating high school at 6 feet tall and 170 pounds, and i went to college at 180.

First semester of college i bulked naturally to 205, but had a gut. I dieted down to 185 ripped. At 21 i did my first cycle, 10 shots of deca lol. Now i'm 33 and im ripped at 220. (when im ripped)

Graduated high school at 5'11 125lbs, it sucked but now everyone that gave me shit is over weight and out of shape its kind of funny.

Wrestled 165 at 6'4" senior year in high school...beanpole

I was about 85 lbs my junior year in high school. Boy I can't even imagine that now :)

Skinny as hell. I was 6'1" and 138 pounds when I graduated high school

damn some of you guys were super skinny,haha, I was 6' 130#, started doing some lifting as a freshman and ended up graduating high school at 6' 160#

Damn we were all skinny. I feel like its better to start skinny, and try and build yourself up then to start fat and work the other way.

Either way we all start lifting for a reason, and at that age its always to look better. You are either looking to get bigger because you are skinny, or ripped because you are fat. I never heard of a teenager want to start working out because of the "health benefits"

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws