over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you were skinny kids?

This is me right now lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415850820502.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415850820502.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 165
This is me right now lol

not bad bro! forget all the damn isolation exercises and concentrate on the big 3: squat, barbell rows, bench press. and be sure you are eating and training like an animal and get plenty of sleep.

not bad bro! forget all the damn isolation exercises and concentrate on the big 3: squat, barbell rows, bench press. and be sure you are eating and training like an animal and get plenty of sleep.
Thanks man in did squats with barbell and lounges with barbell I'm hoping to get bench bar of my buddy plus the weights

That's three weeks of just training I got a tad bigger not by much but it'll just take some time

yes, its a marathon, not a sprint. before you know it you will be looking back at the pic thinking..."damn, i was a little dude!"

yes, its a marathon, not a sprint. before you know it you will be looking back at the pic thinking..."damn, i was a little dude!"
Hahaha hell yeah man I have 3 pics posted on this is the best forum for beginner's and yeah I posted that pic since I seen everyone started of small once so it gave me the confidence to post

WELL............

My drivers license on my 16th birthday. I was 5'6" 125 pounds. I was a sophomore and wrestled the 126 pound class. I graduated wrestling at 171. I eventually reached a towering 5'8" 225 pounds. Holding about 216 right now. A little on the fattish side (13%) though...........

skinny guy here

I am prob a meso body type but when younger I ate like a bird and loved soccer so looked like an ecto. I was 6 ft tall 165 at most when I graduated highschool. had 14 inch arms and calves and neck. put about 6 inches on all those parts after 6 years of lifting n eating n little supplementing:)
anyone that knew me then and sees me now doesn't recognize me.
-JS

Not that I'm big now, especially by PM standards, but I remember being 18 years old and dreaming of the day I could weigh 180 at 6'3" tall. I was 170 on a good day back then.

My drivers license on my 16th birthday. I was 5'6" 125 pounds. I was a sophomore and wrestled the 126 pound class. I graduated wrestling at 171. I eventually reached a towering 5'8" 225 pounds. Holding about 216 right now. A little on the fattish side (13%) though...........

are you me? i was 5'6 at 125 lbs at 16 too lol.

then i bulked up to 225 at 5'8 when i was 19 too.

cut and bulked up and down until now and now im 5'8 170lbs at 7% BF, pretty happy. ill bulk and cut between 7 and 12% BF, i usually get up to about 200lbs by the time i reach 12% BF, then i cut down again.

doing this up and down until i reach 200lbs at <10% bf hopefully :headbang:

Started lifting 4 years ago at an impressively soaking wet 130lbs at 6ft 1, currently sitting at 215lbs at around 10% bf.

Wow, I'm not alone.

Wrestled at 112 my sophomore year at 5"10".

Graduated at 145.

Played NAIA Div. 2 linebacker at a whooping 155 my sophomore year in college.

Oh, my son is 6' 3" 250 :confused:

Last edited:
Graduated 5'8 163. I wad always very muscular and lean though. I'm sure I entered high school in or near the 130s.

I was 6'2" and just shy of 160 when I graduated high school. Didn't start seriously lifting until I was about 21 or 22. After a few years I joined the dark side and never looked back. Funny...no matter how good I look I still see a skinny kid in the mirror.

thin

I was 5'9", and 130lbs at 19... summer after freshman ur in college. Not skinny and hard, skin and soft, never did sports. Always a Conan fan from way back, when Arnolds first Conan flick came out, I saw Arnold and said to myself what in gods name do I gotta do to look like that. It took me 3 years to make it to 165. In the last 32 years I have left no stone unturned in my quest for freakishness... for some strange reason, even at 51, its still cool...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwi212
NapsGear