advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you would consider Laser hair removal?

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Laser hair removal is pretty big with woman, but my question is for you guys how many of you would consider getting laser hair removal for chest back legs etc.

With the pain and cost of treatment do you think it is a worthwhile investment?

For myself....I don't have that much body hair that I would need laser removal. Now if I was hairy to the point that it I went for a hike at a local forest preserve with my shirt off, and people started yelling "SASQUATCH!" " IT'S BIGFOOT....EVERBODY RUN!!! ". Then, I would definitely consider laser hair removal.

I started last year getting my chest and back done, I should only have a few more treatments and I will done, so far we have done 4 treatments on my chest and back.

I had wanted to do it for a long time but it was expensive considering it took numerous treatments, then one day a lady I know at the local clinic told me should started doing laser and since she knew I always shaved she ask me if I would be interested in trying it and she would only charge $25 a session if I would tell everyone and help her get more business.

I'm glad I did it cause I hated shaving all the time.

I started last year getting my chest and back done, I should only have a few more treatments and I will done, so far we have done 4 treatments on my chest and back.

I had wanted to do it for a long time but it was expensive considering it took numerous treatments, then one day a lady I know at the local clinic told me should started doing laser and since she knew I always shaved she ask me if I would be interested in trying it and she would only charge $25 a session if I would tell everyone and help her get more business.

I'm glad I did it cause I hated shaving all the time.

You know it’s not permanent right?

You know it’s not permanent right?
The only things permanent are taxes and death.

My goal was to reduce hair growth so there wasn't as much to shave.

The only things permanent are taxes and death.

My goal was to reduce hair growth so there wasn't as much to shave.

Very true, well in that case it works really well I've had it done myself. I go back a couple times a year for touch ups.

It's pretty amazing, look forward to getting my next session in after all the Covid stuff passes. After my first treatment, I stayed quite smooth for about 2 months and then the hair that came back was finer and much thinner. Really painful in some parts though - I'd make sure you're in off-season when doing it because thick hair + thin skin on top of bones = pain.

I think it is wise to do laser hair removal, you need to do about 4-6 times to get rid of hair, I did it near my property in Latvia and the prices were cheaper than in Germany.

I did it back 8 years ago. Every 5 weeks for a year on my back. After I stopped, started coming back in 6 months.

It all deponis on the type of laser, and How prone you are to reform it. And steroid use will accelerate it all.

My brother has done diod laser on cheast, and legs. Hair is still gone, even though its more than 1-2 years since last treatment. And ge only did it a few times.
I myself bought a cheaper IPL laser mashine, that can do several treatments on the skin. And I use it for hair removal.
Im hairy and use roids. And the hair does grown back.
But one treatment keeps me hairless for 6v atleast..
Diod laser is best option for hair removal. And using enough strenght on the laser also makes big diffrence. It needs to burn the root of the hair. Or else it only goes to ”sleep”.

//M

I have tried laser hair removal for facial hair. It was nice not to have to pluck, but it isn't permanent. It seems to last for about a month. I hit a tough time and couldn't afford it. I would do it again if I had the money.

no real point if you run gear or gh, hair comes back pretty fast where you dont want it and falls out where you do want it.

Also dont do it if you have tattoos or use melotan

So it's essentially a continuous process as far as hair removal sessions?

So it's essentially a continuous process as far as hair removal sessions?

Yes and no, you have to do maintenance but after the first blast you have much much less hair to worry about.

But you need to go to a real place not one of those prissy little “spas” where they tell you it’s painless, theirs is painless because they turn the intensity super low and it doesn’t do anything. A real laser place run by some lady in a small no frills office you just bought a machine will work wonders in just a few sessions, plus it will be a fraction of the cost.

What type of cost is associated with this? Is it an hourly rate thing? Or by body part? Love to get my back, shoulders, and around my dick done. I imagine around the cock & balls would be painful, but so is a wax down there!

Cage

Yes, I think that laser hair removal for chest and back legs is good for women.

I did it on the back of my neckline, it basically killed the women and children hairs and pissed the male ones off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131