over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you?

So you're telling me, if some 20 year old kid you know who barely makes any money, spending it all on juice would be a wise decision? Just cause it makes him happy?

What if crack makes me happy? Should I spend all my money just because it makes me happy?

Come on, let's get real here, I like to workout too, I like to get in good shape too, but I wouldn't spend all my income to do it, just cause it makes me happy.

Let's hear it from some mature people who have been there, they will all tell you the same shit, bodybuilding isn't and shouldn't be your number one priority, fuck it even Phil said it himself. What's the difference here?

And for those who are talking about materialistic shit, don't go there, I am not here judging whos got money and doesn't. All I am saying is that young people should get their priorities straight. Money in the end does count whether you want to admit to it or not.

Yes if it's what makes them happy. See you are comparing everyone else to what you would do or what you think others should do. It's cool if you think it's pointless or irresponsible but that doesn't mean it's wrong for someone else to spend all their money on what makes them happy. Isn't that what life is about? The pursuit of happiness? Would I spend all my money on bodybuilding? No. Do I think others should? No but I certainly wouldn't judge then for it. It's their life and they should do what they want to make them happy (well except for killing someone lol). Hell I think hunting is stupid and a waste of time but thousands of people enjoy it and it makes them happy so I say go for it. I wouldn't do it.

Yes if it's what makes them happy. See you are comparing everyone else to what you would do or what you think others should do. It's cool if you think it's pointless or irresponsible but that doesn't mean it's wrong for someone else to spend all their money on what makes them happy. Isn't that what life is about? The pursuit of happiness? Would I spend all my money on bodybuilding? No. Do I think others should? No but I certainly wouldn't judge then for it. It's their life and they should do what they want to make them happy (well except for killing someone lol). Hell I think hunting is stupid and a waste of time but thousands of people enjoy it and it makes them happy so I say go for it. I wouldn't do it.

I never thought of it like that. Very good answer...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws