over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many people SWIM for HIIT

CYNDER_BLOCK

Banned
How many people here swim for HIIT/fat burning? How often do you swim. I've been swimming each day for about 45min.

I like the fact that it's a no impact way to keep your cardio up and burn fat.

Curious as to the fat burning results others have seen with swimming.

Meadows swims for cardio I believe. You'd have to ask him to be sure.

I know swimming is by far the best cardiovascular work you can do.

As far as burning calories I don't think anything compares either. I can go down to my pool and a swim about ten laps and be absolutely gassed tired and starving!

I've never done it but it's AWESOME for cardio. Spares the legs too, which other forms of HIIT cardio don't do.

Swimming is great for cardiovascular health, but will only get you so far in regards to burning fat. I swam for 8 year competitively and never really dropped below 10% bf. The body tends to hold on to the fat you have to keep the body afloat and warm. That's why you very seldom see any ripped swimmers, even at the olympic lvl. It will work great at first, but once you get around 10%, It's very difficult to rid that last bit of fat. Hope that makes some sense.

i was at a river once..

my friends wanted to swim to the other side because there was a rope swing.. so I followed.

im not a great swimmer, so it was a real battle, and I was exhausted by the time I was across.

I look back, and there is this gigantic fat fuck gingerly crossing over.. exerting absolutely no effort to stay afloat. he was completely upright the whole time, not even moving his arms.

was a sight to behold... he was the embodiment of the word "buoyancy".

i was at a river once..

my friends wanted to swim to the other side because there was a rope swing.. so I followed.

im not a great swimmer, so it was a real battle, and I was exhausted by the time I was across.

I look back, and there is this gigantic fat fuck gingerly crossing over.. exerting absolutely no effort to stay afloat. he was completely upright the whole time, not even moving his arms.

was a sight to behold... he was the embodiment of the word "buoyancy".

I've seen it dude.

Back when I was a kid a could hold my breath and just float on my back.
Now?
Last summer I had two life vest up under my ass trying to float on the river and I still sunk. I said fuck it and got back on the boat.

Muscle density makes for an extremely challenging swim.

Swimming is great for cardiovascular health, but will only get you so far in regards to burning fat. I swam for 8 year competitively and never really dropped below 10% bf. The body tends to hold on to the fat you have to keep the body afloat and warm. That's why you very seldom see any ripped swimmers, even at the olympic lvl. It will work great at first, but once you get around 10%, It's very difficult to rid that last bit of fat. Hope that makes some sense.

I just got done googling "swimmers physique," and it seems most swimmers are actually pretty cut. I just love the fact that it doesn't fuck your body lime running does.

I figure I'll use swimming for fat burning/cardio in the AM, train at noon, then do sprints in the PM to shave the stubborn fat.

I'm surprised more people don't swim.

I know swimming is by far the best cardiovascular work you can do.

As far as burning calories I don't think anything compares either. I can go down to my pool and a swim about ten laps and be absolutely gassed tired and starving!

Same here, man. I'm building my cardio up in the water, but the water will separate the guys who are cardio fit and those who aren't. I see guys swimming moderate laps non-stop when I'm gassed after one sprint.

I do, and I do it a lot in the summer especially since I just naturally love swimming.

I've seen it dude.

Back when I was a kid a could hold my breath and just float on my back.

Now?

Last summer I had two life vest up under my ass trying to float on the river and I still sunk. I said fuck it and got back on the boat.

Muscle density makes for an extremely challenging swim.

I went snorkeling a month ago and man, i struggled. I used to be a decent swimmer too

I just got done googling "swimmers physique," and it seems most swimmers are actually pretty cut. I just love the fact that it doesn't fuck your body lime running does.

I figure I'll use swimming for fat burning/cardio in the AM, train at noon, then do sprints in the PM to shave the stubborn fat.

I'm surprised more people don't swim.

I'd try to swim more if I had access to a pool

I just recently started doing swimming for my cardio and I love it. I swim for about 30 minutes in a lap style fashion using a front facing snorkel so I never have to go up for air. Periodically I will do a sprint from one end to the other and boy is that intense. 30 min swimming vs 30 min stair master and you can feel a difference in your lungs and chest and breathing in terms of the effectiveness of swimming. Makes you feel great and it you have to use every muscle in your body. Love it

Swimming is awesome for cardio and also nice an low impact. I don't do it enough.

I did back in college when I had access to a pool. I swam about a mile and a half two days a week and loved it (in addition to playing basketball 3-4 days a week for about 2-3 hours/day).

Gym I go to now doesn't have a pool and there's one in town that does, but it's garbage as far as everything else goes and double the price of my current gym. So sadly, no swimming for me until summer time at friends' houses lol.

You must have been distance lol. All the distance guys were chubby and all the sprinters (I was) were lean as fuck. I swam on a national level for a while as did my brother and we both stayed around 5% body fat year around and, yes, it was a true 5%. However I did have a BMI of about 18 even though I ate absurd amounts of food. Probably hit around 7000-8000cals a day and should have been eating a lot more but didn't have any of the nutrition knowledge I do now.

What makes you say that? If you use it as you would like sprints or any other HIIT, I don't see why it wouldn't be effective.

Please elaborate.

have you ever seen a bodybuilder swim for cardio?

or do sprints?

and no, that one video JM posted where he swam a few laps that one time doesn't count.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131