over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOw many pounds do you eat???

Steak Helmet

Banned
I am curious when you are bulking how many pounds or ounces of lean red meat do you eat in a day. If not lean red meat, then how much CHIX or FISH?

I am trying to eat 3/4lb of fish and 2lbs lean red meat...also 2 chix breasts (med size) in the course of 36 hours.

THanks

The reason I ask, is that i am son to be strapped for cash, and I was going to switch to EGGS and TUNA since it si cheapier, I was curious if most of your money was spent on Steaks and CHIX??

Last edited:
i alternate my meat days-beef/chicken/beef/chicken. occasionally on beef days i'll get lean ground turkey which is good also. when i eat beef i usually buy 2 lbs of 93% lean beef and eat it throughout the day. i'll have 2 60 gram protein shakes, a weight gainer, and maybe a can of tuna with it. ill eat 5-6 breasts a day, along with the shakes and some eggs or tuna. has worked well for me. i am 205lbs at 5'6 and am taking in 330-375 grams of protein a day. sometimes higher.

TH

Phil, really???

If you aren't kidding around.....I am curious about that. How long have you been eating that way and is it what you did when you looked as you did on the banner above? <not that you don't look good now....I just have no idea> Just trying to learn from the champion!:D

you do not NEED meat as long as other quality protein sources are in adequate supply

hunt down the sales and stock up is the key

ground turkey at 7% fat can be had for $1-1.50/#
unless it is a treat or salmon i rarely pay over $2/# for quality meat including lean red, chicken breasts, et al.

Yes

I dont lke meat and never ate it pre contest either. I always drank my protein and found better results that way. I only take synthepure but I also take a liquid amino that I have made for myself from beef. Want to try it? PM me.

I eat 8oz red meat+8oz chick or fish ED. Plus 12-15 scoops whey isloate ED. So I figure that at 420-500g protein. Plus I have 1egg/2cup milk/1 yougart for bfast-another 35g or so.

Currently 1.5 lbs of chicken 1 lb of lean ground beef. 1/2 dozen egg whites.

Re: Yes

PHIL HERNON said:
I dont lke meat and never ate it pre contest either. I always drank my protein and found better results that way. I only take synthepure but I also take a liquid amino that I have made for myself from beef. Want to try it? PM me.

Shit Phil, me neither. The smell of chicken or steak makes me throw up.

RY

WELL...I AM HUNRY FOR A STEAK RIGHT NOW! HAHAHA

I GUESS I HAVE BEEN RAISED WITH IT.....WE HUNT ALL THE TIME AROUND HERE. I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD ANY FOOD IF I DIDN'T LIKE DEER/ ELK MEAT WHEN I WAS GROWING UP!

IT'S INTERESTING THAT A GUY DOESN'T NEED ACTUAL FOOD TO GET BIG. :D

venison is awesome free range lean meat!!
too gamey perhaps for the unaccustomed (such as myself likely)

that no steak shit sound like a freakin woman j/k
don't ya crave some blood??

damn now some venision jerky sounds good right now. also dove when they are in season and duck are great

Re: WELL...I AM HUNRY FOR A STEAK RIGHT NOW! HAHAHA

JETHRO TULL said:
I LIKE DEER :D

shit i love deer meat, i make it all kinds of ways....bar be cue souceand deer meat mmmmmm....

JW

deer meat is a very non fatty/high protein meat! i love all deer meats-esp. jerky-hey, we all have our own lil snacks!:D

TH

INSTYNCT, CRACKERJACK, JWBH, TRULY....DO YOU GUYS HAIL FROM RURAL STATES AS WELL?

SOUNDS LIKE THERE ARE SOME FELLOW HUNTER/ FISHERMAN TYPES ON THE BOARD! MONTANA IS A GOOD PLACE TO GET AWAY FROM PEOPLE! NOT MUCH OF A HOT BED OF BODY BUILDING ACTION THOUGH!!!:D

not I

I just know that if i was i'd take advantage of it

born in NYC, so i have no hunting genes,lol

hunting venison = quality , cheap (nearly free) meat though, how can ya beat that

Re: INSTYNCT, CRACKERJACK, JWBH, TRULY....DO YOU GUYS HAIL FROM RURAL STATES AS WELL?

JETHRO TULL said:
SOUNDS LIKE THERE ARE SOME FELLOW HUNTER/ FISHERMAN TYPES ON THE BOARD! MONTANA IS A GOOD PLACE TO GET AWAY FROM PEOPLE! NOT MUCH OF A HOT BED OF BODY BUILDING ACTION THOUGH!!!:D

born and raised in bmore city, but my dad was from Va and he started hunting at a very young age, (my grandfather died when my dad was an infant) and he would go hunting so put food on his mom's table, so from an early age, he taught me how to shoot. i'm an alright shot, never got as good as my old man tho :D

JW

Ran a trap line starting at 12 years old.

Nice money especially since the price of fur was MUCH higher than today. Tried eating some but didn't taste as good as deer or phesant.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131