over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Many Pro's use synthol?

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Since sometimes, if done correctly, synthol can look natural and you wouldnt even know its there, im sure theres a lot of pro's who have it in their muscles and we have no clue. Iv heard tons of rumors and such, like Flex wheeler had 12 different sites injected with synthol in his back. I duno if its true or not though. Was wondering if the vast majority of pro's use it in one place or another? I figure with Big A bein a pro, hed have the inside scoop.

A word about pros

Professinal bodybuilders are no different then the average pro BBer wannabe when it comes to supplementation and AAS use, site enhancers, etc. The only difference is genetics and determination. To say all pros do this or do that is so ignorant that at times it makes me want to puke. Dont worry about what people are doing what, pros or not, and you will be a lot better off, believe me. I grew up with Kenny Wheeler(FLEX), we trained together when we were teenagers, and he was awesome then.

Phil......once again, well put!:D

patk

Yea but

You'd have to say 99.999999% use synth for some area. I did not use it and said I never would but now I am for my arms.

Some use it more than others, but almost everyone I know that's a pro uses the stuff.

Re: A word about pros

PHIL HERNON said:
Professinal bodybuilders are no different then the average pro BBer wannabe when it comes to supplementation and AAS use, site enhancers, etc. The only difference is genetics and determination. To say all pros do this or do that is so ignorant that at times it makes me want to puke. Dont worry about what people are doing what, pros or not, and you will be a lot better off, believe me. I grew up with Kenny Wheeler(FLEX), we trained together when we were teenagers, and he was awesome then.

Phil no offense, but when I put myself in your shoes I see myself saying the same things, but I think today its a bit different guys like flex are over doing it with synthold ect... or he wouldn't be burnt out u know, thier are a few idiots out thier who give the sport a bad name and thats why I like u stress all the moderate cycles... no body bags on PM any time soon,

Dave, what does using synthol have to do with being burnt out?:confused:

patk

popiii111 said:
i thought flex was suffering from a medical condition

i think it was kidney complications... maybe due to high BP.... i think that was in one of the past MDs lately.... something potentially life threatening... not to be fooled with....

good info

I'm personally friends W/a high ranking IFBB pro & I asked him about synthol use & his response was I did 1 bottle of it & figured it was cheaper just to use 100cc prop instead & then I'm getting something in it....he chuckled & said well "U know between the 2500-3500 aratest, 1000-1500 prop, 500-1000 of deca or EQ & the fina or injectable drol I take weekly where the hell would I put it....I'm already doing about 6cc of gear daily, all over My upper body"....so I guess some do & some just do anything they can get their hands on....

flex actually has a disease of the kidneys called FSGS (Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis)

"Researchers don't know why FSGS is on the rise, or exactly what causes it. They do know, however, why kidney disease overall is increasing, especially among African-Americans. In particular, African-Americans have a high risk of developing end-stage kidney disease, meaning one or both kidneys are so bad the person needs dialysis or a kidney transplant. (This is what happened to Sean Elliott.)

African-Americans are at risk because of high blood pressure (blacks have it twice as often as whites) and diabetes (1.5 times as often as whites), which are both related to obesity (higher rates among black diabetics than white diabetics). "

so he aitn burnt out dave, he got some ass kicking kidney disease.

and apprently you cant get it from gear usage.

so there you have it

and as for the synth, i think at least every pro would be using it somehow or another for something lagging. its almost like going to a natural show where every guy is over 250lbs and be like "how many naturals are juicing......"

patk said:
Dave, what does using synthol have to do with being burnt out?:confused:

patk

i said ect... flex obviously took everythign too far for his body to handle, point was that some pros are not like are normal avg bbers and do abuse.

bigDave said:
flex actually has a disease of the kidneys called FSGS (Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis)

"Researchers don't know why FSGS is on the rise, or exactly what causes it. They do know, however, why kidney disease overall is increasing, especially among African-Americans. In particular, African-Americans have a high risk of developing end-stage kidney disease, meaning one or both kidneys are so bad the person needs dialysis or a kidney transplant. (This is what happened to Sean Elliott.)

African-Americans are at risk because of high blood pressure (blacks have it twice as often as whites) and diabetes (1.5 times as often as whites), which are both related to obesity (higher rates among black diabetics than white diabetics). "

so he aitn burnt out dave, he got some ass kicking kidney disease.

and apprently you cant get it from gear usage.

so there you have it

and as for the synth, i think at least every pro would be using it somehow or another for something lagging. its almost like going to a natural show where every guy is over 250lbs and be like "how many naturals are juicing......"

well im sure gear really helped this problem out, and btw Flex claims he quit bec of his religion not health problems truth just came out.

do any of you guys believe Flex's claims about being drug free at last years years Olympia??

YES! did you see him!

Dave_19 said:

well im sure gear really helped this problem out, and btw Flex claims he quit bec of his religion not health problems truth just came out.

Yep.:eek:

Conan21 said:
do any of you guys believe Flex's claims about being drug free at last years years Olympia??

Flex admits openly to using 200mg test as replacement therapy.
His kidney conditionis totally congenital. Of course it may have been accelerated by the drug use.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131