advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many times a week do you inject during cycle?

I've tried it all. ED, MWF, 2x's a wk. I'm switching to 1x per week now. Two much of a hassle...I don't like doing it all the time. Orals on the other hand, i'll spread those out through the day.

when cruising just once a week. i will pin EOD with short esters but i prefer pinning just 2-3x a week. i did try pinning tren A subq daily but didnt seem to get the same results as pinning IM eod

29-31 g slin pins ED...

Life's so much easier with less scar tissue, and less pain.

Daily keeps bloods level high they never fall off that way

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Big A will tell you how much is ALOT of daily pinning.... when I heard HIS number I fell outta my chair.... I pin 3x a day and THOUGHT that was a lot.... ask peptide fellas'...:eek:

Hahaha...you bet! In an older thread/post from Big A with everything he was using including the Synthetek line, he was pinning 70 times a week!!

I don't take loads of gear... usually 1-2 grams worth but many blasts are even lower than that. But at the moment some days I am injecting alot due to synthetek products, lr3 and aas. Somedays it can be 1-2 times but the other day I pinned myself about 15 times in the day.

Depends, but EOD or ED depending on what I am running. As a practical matter I prefer daily over EOD because I usually have less sides (especially with Tren).

On cycle every day, sometimes multiple times a day. When on straight HRT , twice a week. I look forward to the HRT days after the summer, pinning so often can get annoying.

THIS

On cycle every day, sometimes multiple times a day. When on straight HRT , twice a week. I look forward to the HRT days after the summer, pinning so often can get annoying.

in my hey day, I would pin 7-8 times depending on gear and gh and peps and slin.... I HATE pinning now. I cant do it with anything but a slin pin. so for a blast I would have to shoot 1-2 times a day and for cruise just 2-3 times a week

someone asked few posts ago if it matters to pin cyp more often. that is an EMERIC topic he knows EVERYTHING about. maybe find his thread about it. or pm him he is super cool guy and knowledgeable. his genetics are just way better than most lol
-F2S

test prop and tren, ED. to anyone who suffers bad sides from tren, if you doing EOD injects -- there's your problem -- i used to try to inject less frequently but keeping bloods stable is the key to minimizing sides.

there are plenty of people out there who even do cyp/enth injects ED or EOD, not as big of a deal as acetate or prop but still -- some people swear by it.

Off season usually 3 times a week unless running suspension pre training. Last 6 wks of prep...every f'n day...multiple times per day depending on gh dosing. Slin pins save my life

all short esters 1 a day (tren, test, mast)
hgh twice per day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity