over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW MANY TIMES AVE YOU HEARD ?

big c

Registered
How many times have you heard , man howed you get so big ? I know its comon to hear this now a days. It seems like everyone is disapointed when i tell them its all about getting in the gym and eating on a regular basis, you know putting in the work.I think people wanna hear , just take this and work out once a week and youll be huge. Seems they dont understand that even if you do take something there is still a ton of hard work , lift eat, lift eat. Damb people are lazy. People ask how do you get your trap to stand out or your delts so shreaded. I guess they just dont wanna put in the work. I tell a buddy of mine everytime he gets mad when some kids are folowing us doing our work out, hey at least theyer trying i tell him. It nice to see so many people putting in the work thats what i love about this sight:D

You know it's funny, some of the guys I see at the gym regularly will tell me once in a while if they see I'm getting bigger and/or give me compliments but I haven't ever been asked how I'm doing it.

I used to get asked a lot at the gym by guys that didnt know me too well and I do think most of them were looking for me to say something about the steroids. GUys that knew me because they saw me busting my ass everyday at the gym knew why I was growing and didnt really bother to ask. I think its a question you get from novices or people that dont see how hard you train.

Funny you mention this. I was in Walmart on Sunday walking around Sunday and straight up this fat brotha walks directly up to me and says "what's the secret?" Baffled I pause, think, look at him and say "what are you talking about?" He says"you know- getting so big?" I look at him with a tad of sarcasm and simply say "working out consistently." Then I walked away. I somewhat did not feel flattered but bothered. Fucking too obvious and this fat slob is looking at me as I'm from another planet. :banghead:

Last edited:
Its not that i am big but i am 235 currently at 5'6" and not much if i am over 10%....so i get a few looks but i honestly have that i just appeared onan episode of America's Most Wanted look, so most people dont talk to me=-)

Funny you mention this. I was in Walmart on Sunday walking around Sunday and straight up this fat brotha walks directly up to me and says "what's the secret?" Baffled I pause, think, look at him and say "what are you talking about?" He says"you know- getting so big?" I look at him with a tad of sarcasm and simply say "working out consistently." Then I walked away. I somewhat did not feel flattered but bothered. Fucking too obvious and this fat slob is looking at me as I'm from another planet. :banghead:

Well, everyone knows that looking good and being fit comes from a pill or injection! Hell, half the guys on here think that. We have housewives on here wanting to go on DNP to lose 20 lbs! That frame of mind is rampant even among our kind. So frustrating indeed!

Its not that i am big but i am 235 currently at 5'6" and not much if i am over 10%....so i get a few looks but i honestly have that i just appeared onan episode of America's Most Wanted look, so most people dont talk to me=-)

If I grow my facial hair, likewise, lol:)

I'd get right up in yo face mofo! hahaha
What up O- never really formally publicly thanked you for helping become sober. You are a big part of my survival through hell- and I really appreciate that. You have a friend for life. I want everyone to know what a truly caring great guy you are.

Last edited:
I'd get right up in yo face mofo! hahaha
What up O- never really formally thanked you for helping become sober. You are a big part of my survival through hell and I really appreciate that. You have a friend for life.

You can thank me by staying sober and being the best daddy you can bro!=-)

Glad to see you are throwing yourself back into the game and getting yourself all straightened out. For what it is worth, i am VERY proud of you.

Is that you in your avatar bill?

You can thank me by staying sober and being the best daddy you can bro!=-)

Glad to see you are throwing yourself back into the game and getting yourself all straightened out. For what it is worth, i am VERY proud of you.

Is that you in your avatar bill?
It is.

Little my ass fool. LOOKING good, you should post up some more pics playa. If your front looks like you back, you have an impressive physique

Little my ass fool. LOOKING good, you should post up some more pics playa. If your front looks like you back, you have an impressive physique

HAHA it does and I will. My 7 year old took that one yesterday with my phone. I'll post some full front and back soon enough!

People don't even notice my size. They are usually too mesmerized by my beautiful hair.

Man...when i got to beautiful...I thought you were going to say your wife! :p

But hey...your hair will work!

littlebill much props on staying sober bro. It took me 16 years to do it and being locked up 22 months in mexico. I'm really happy to back in the game and being healthy.

In the past when I have been asked, it is usually by kids who are already in the gym training. For them, consistency doesn't seem to be the issue, just knowing what to do seems to be holding them back. I tell them to make sure to eat some protein, and stick to the compounds lifts to build a solid foundation.

I'm 5'9'' 206 at what I think is an honest 8%. Not big at all on this forum, but big by average person standards.

I just switched to a gym where probably half the guys are much larger than me, so I don't think I'll be getting asked anymore.

Time to up the food and drugs, lol

If you carry enough muscle you will always come into contact with people who have limited social intelligence that ask ignorant questions. My experience has always been they are trying to fish for steroid information. Once in a blue moon, some kid will ask diet information. It just comes with the territory.

You know it's funny, some of the guys I see at the gym regularly will tell me once in a while if they see I'm getting bigger and/or give me compliments but I haven't ever been asked how I'm doing it.

yeah the old dude your looking huge . sucks when someone tells you you look like your loosing weight

I'm so freaking sick of this shit I've heard this every day for the last 4 years How you get so big, how much can you bench press, what type of supplemts do you take , How much food do you eat, Do you drink creatine and protein shakes. At first I used to luv the attention but now its really starting to get annoying, My Answer to all those questions now is do some fucking research google evey question you ask me better yet go to bodybuilder.com or pay me for my time

I just bought eyeglasses. I don't need prescription lenses. I just do it to soften my look and its working very well. I have that "I just got out of prison look".

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member