over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW MANY TIMES AVE YOU HEARD ?

I used to get asked a lot at the gym by guys that didnt know me too well and I do think most of them were looking for me to say something about the steroids. GUys that knew me because they saw me busting my ass everyday at the gym knew why I was growing and didnt really bother to ask. I think its a question you get from novices or people that dont see how hard you train.

Totally agree bro!

Last week a regular from my gym whom I know relatively well asked me what the "trick" was for getting big arms. As if magic is how I've made all my progress, not 22 years of ass busting hard work!

Last week a regular from my gym whom I know relatively well asked me what the "trick" was for getting big arms. As if magic is how I've made all my progress, not 22 years of ass busting hard work!

You should have told him "smedium" shirts.

What about the " I could be that big if i took steroids too" guy.

How many times have you heard , man howed you get so big ? I know its comon to hear this now a days. It seems like everyone is disapointed when i tell them its all about getting in the gym and eating on a regular basis, you know putting in the work.I think people wanna hear , just take this and work out once a week and youll be huge. Seems they dont understand that even if you do take something there is still a ton of hard work , lift eat, lift eat. Damb people are lazy. People ask how do you get your trap to stand out or your delts so shreaded. I guess they just dont wanna put in the work. I tell a buddy of mine everytime he gets mad when some kids are folowing us doing our work out, hey at least theyer trying i tell him. It nice to see so many people putting in the work thats what i love about this sight:D

Everyone knows I take suppliments:) Jeffy Juice, kinda hard to miss... lol

DV

What about the " I could be that big if i took steroids too" guy.

That's the one that gets me the most, it's like here bro, this is what I take, now lets see you do it and show me how easy it is. :banghead:

and my personal favorite I just heard a few days back "...once I take that tren stuff you were on i'll be just as lean as you" ... yeah dude I sit and eat triple cheeseburgers all day and stuff my face with cinnamon rolls and I just got lean by magic :rolleyes:

Last edited:
To give this thread a little more perspective .......Let us describe the guy that freaking started this thread ......ha ha .....big c .....he is a good friend of mine .[ he worked for me doing security for yrs and has since got married and moved to CO from Ca .....damm I miss the guy .....good dude ....] But Curt is 6'4 or 6'5 [has a little bro that is 6'8 ] ....bald handsome [the girls that all worked for me used to go crazy over this cat ] , he is smart [ great with mechanics ,design , master welder , fuck could go on and on , was around around a lean 270 [abs included ] , deep voice , was spoken , and a real hard dude to boot ...........hate to swing from the guys nuts ,and I don't impress easy ......but Curt aint a bodybuilder ,he is just a legit bad ass.....he doesnt brag .....and the guy has no reason to be humble......he is an athlete .....when you see him ,think muscular NFL TE or OLB [ he has that kind of athletic ability too....I often used to tell him ,if he didn't have such a rough life growing up [didn't get to play sports ] ,didn't mature late ,and I had met him when he was younger he could have done anything he wanted in football ,as a fighter , or in many areas of business[smart guy as well ].....and I know what I am talking about.......He is a great fighter and when untrained [since has been rolling for many yrs ], he could give anyone a run for the money .....he has boxing skill .....has the no fear thing ...great combo of athletism.[ at his peak in all honesty, no current guy in boxing or mma has his tools...no bs ]....and the hurt inside him that makes him a dangerous man .[ If he hadnt lost a kidney as a youngster making him not eledgable to fight,I would ve paid him to train for mma or boxing ,cuz it would ve been a worth while investment .....he has it ......just kinda of got fucked in life ......and thing that I respect so much and admire about this guy .....is he knows it ....doesn't whine ...talk about it ....or make excuses ....he just moves forward ]

But I laugh when a guy like curt writes something like this ....lol....how many 6'4 -6'5 dudes that are lean , muscular , strong , athletic , handsome smart , and emplify real toughness [ not cheesy tats and a tap out shirt .....but a real toughness ] are there ? Not freaking many .....people are just curious about the guy cuz he is such a different breed ......I used have to stand him outside of my building on the weekends [ so the kids would see the kind of staff I had working for me and the damm girls would leave him alone ....lol] But he got the point he just got short and mean to folks because of all night being asked the same dumb questions......do you play ball ? how much ya bench ? how big are your arms? do you fuck all the girls here ? ....I could go on and on ......poor guy literally would have crowds of young guys 18 to 25 hording around around him while he tried to do his job .[ yes , no bs ....and it was that retarded for yrs ] ........but for curt to start this thread makes me crack up ......just shows how humble the man is .....he forgets how different he really is ....."Curt you are unique my friend" .....get it ? got it ? good !!!.....people are always going to want to know if there is a way to be like you silly ....lol .....and honesty I can't blame them .....and to me , besides all the general bs that I just wrote .....what really makes curt special ,is what you can't see ...and that is his character .....the guys word is bond ...if he is your a friend ,he is down without question....he is just an honorable old school MAN period ....plain and simple .....[curt if happen to read this ....hope your well ,pm your number and I ' ll call and check up on you ]

I just thought it would be funny to give fellas the real perspective who started this and why he might get frustraighted .....if you saw it all the time like I did for yrs ......and know the man ......you would freaking laugh .....he just forgets who is and is humble .....he should not be surprised by the attention that he gets and either should many of you !!! The average person can't relate to human beings such as yourselves.....so that dumb shit you deal with goes with the territory....

To give this thread a little more perspective .......Let us describe the guy that freaking started this thread ......ha ha .....big c .....he is a good friend of mine .[ he worked for me doing security for yrs and has since got married and moved to CO from Ca .....damm I miss the guy .....good dude ....] But Curt is 6'4 or 6'5 [has a little bro that is 6'8 ] ....bald handsome [the girls that all worked for me used to go crazy over this cat ] , he is smart [ great with mechanics ,design , master welder , fuck could go on and on , was around around a lean 270 [abs included ] , deep voice , was spoken , and a real hard dude to boot ...........hate to swing from the guys nuts ,and I don't impress easy ......but Curt aint a bodybuilder ,he is just a legit bad ass.....he doesnt brag .....and the guy has no reason to be humble......he is an athlete .....when you see him ,think muscular NFL TE or OLB [ he has that kind of athletic ability too....I often used to tell him ,if he didn't have such a rough life growing up [didn't get to play sports ] ,didn't mature late ,and I had met him when he was younger he could have done anything he wanted in football ,as a fighter , or in many areas of business[smart guy as well ].....and I know what I am talking about.......He is a great fighter and when untrained [since has been rolling for many yrs ], he could give anyone a run for the money .....he has boxing skill .....has the no fear thing ...great combo of athletism.[ at his peak in all honesty, no current guy in boxing or mma has his tools...no bs ]....and the hurt inside him that makes him a dangerous man .[ If he hadnt lost a kidney as a youngster making him not eledgable to fight,I would ve paid him to train for mma or boxing ,cuz it would ve been a worth while investment .....he has it ......just kinda of got fucked in life ......and thing that I respect so much and admire about this guy .....is he knows it ....doesn't whine ...talk about it ....or make excuses ....he just moves forward ]

But I laugh when a guy like curt writes something like this ....lol....how many 6'4 -6'5 dudes that are lean , muscular , strong , athletic , handsome smart , and emplify real toughness [ not cheesy tats and a tap out shirt .....but a real toughness ] are there ? Not freaking many .....people are just curious about the guy cuz he is such a different breed ......I used have to stand him outside of my building on the weekends [ so the kids would see the kind of staff I had working for me and the damm girls would leave him alone ....lol] But he got the point he just got short and mean to folks because of all night being asked the same dumb questions......do you play ball ? how much ya bench ? how big are your arms? do you fuck all the girls here ? ....I could go on and on ......poor guy literally would have crowds of young guys 18 to 25 hording around around him while he tried to do his job .[ yes , no bs ....and it was that retarded for yrs ] ........but for curt to start this thread makes me crack up ......just shows how humble the man is .....he forgets how different he really is ....."Curt you are unique my friend" .....get it ? got it ? good !!!.....people are always going to want to know if there is a way to be like you silly ....lol .....and honesty I can't blame them .....and to me , besides all the general bs that I just wrote .....what really makes curt special ,is what you can't see ...and that is his character .....the guys word is bond ...if he is your a friend ,he is down without question....he is just an honorable old school MAN period ....plain and simple .....[curt if happen to read this ....hope your well ,pm your number and I ' ll call and check up on you ]

I just thought it would be funny to give fellas the real perspective who started this and why he might get frustraighted .....if you saw it all the time like I did for yrs ......and know the man ......you would freaking laugh .....he just forgets who is and is humble .....he should not be surprised by the attention that he gets and either should many of you !!! The average person can't relate to human beings such as yourselves.....so that dumb shit you deal with goes with the territory....

Thanks Jay.Thanks for allways being such a good friend and mentor to me your one of the people i truly miss in sac. Your a stand up dude ive allways liked that about you no b.s. Thats hard to find no a days. You know that not that many people in my life i consider my true friends your defenetly one of them . Hope all is going well for you brother, and that our paths will cross again soon.

Thanks Curt ......of all the hundreds of people that I ve tried to help or that have worked for me over the yrs .....You are one of three that have really stood the test of time character wise [ jonhnny and little kriss are the only other two out of all those people] Think about that .....thats pretty amazing and says a lot about you as a person.....I feel lucky to have crossed your path [and look forward to doing so again] .You are a man among men without a doubt .....you have always had my admiration and respect .....You had every reason to be angry at life .....but instead you manned up .....and took the hard road and become a good honest responsible person.......if anyone in this world gets or respects you .......it is me .....think of all the people i ve tried help or look out for in that business ,yet you are one of three......you are an impressive guy on so many levels .[never forget that ] I think I told you that my one talent left is that my ego and own bs isn't so big that I can still recognize talents or traits in people that others dont .....I have always seen how special you are curt [ even when you probably didn't ] I really hope the life and family you have created help you find your peace and comfort in this life ......I truly have love for you big c .....be well .....

ps [ to show you the kind of guy curt is ......he got screwed out of 15 grand in back pay at work .....I told him I would handle it for him .......well , the owners lied when they found out what they really owed him ......so they said too bad .....if you don't like it ....get another job .....they knew curt wouldn't file a claim ......so I offered to pay him out of my pocket in cash right then ,because I told him I would handle it .......he said no way J .....fuck those guys, it's on them ......thanks ,but not your problem ......I tried to insist and he said drop it .....that right there is an honorable guy .....he needed the money ....but knew it wasnt my debt .....so he did what he thought was right even though he needed the money badly at the time .........anyone else ,but the other two guys mentioned that have worked for me during the last 15 yrs in my business would have grabbed that cash in a heart beat .....but not curt ...........we are lucky to have him here .......curt is a class act and as solid as they come......they don't get better than curt ]

pss......alfresco.........pm me your number ....I lost my numbers again...my number is the same .....I d like to check on you this weekend if I may .....I see you reading this my friend .......also if phidias ...bald nazi .....lenny ...or jethro tull see this .....please get me your numbers ......thanks fellas .. hope big a and all the mods here are doing great as well ...........much love

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity