advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many times did you cycle before staying "on" ?

?

• On since pin 1/On HRT before cycling

Votes: 32 14.0%
  • 2-4

Votes: 57 25.0%
  • 5-7

Votes: 46 20.2%
  • 8-10

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Over 10

Votes: 32 14.0%
  • Ill never stay on, just continue to cycle.

Votes: 45 19.7%

• Total voters
for the guys who stay on, what is your take on fertility, im 32 but have no children but want kids in future, i know its possible to have kids while on cycle but how likely is it, thoughts

^^^^All depends as everyone is different. I'd say look into HCG and come off for a little if you are concerned and looking to have children. Just my .2

I'm only coming off because I get acne so bad I don't even want to take my shirt off!!

Maybe try low dose Accutane bro.
I had the same problem as you and 20mg over 6 months has cleared everything up and I no longer have bad acne. Just an occasional zit

Maybe try low dose Accutane bro.
I had the same problem as you and 20mg over 6 months has cleared everything up and I no longer have bad acne. Just an occasional zit

Not easy to find a good source for accutane.

How many cycles is that.

Honestly i lost count after many years. I always cycled correctly and took the approach of time on plus pct = time off and ran labs before after and during my cycles. Eventually my T levels just did not recover any more

I don't plan on ever coming off.. I had low test before starting (@20, 22 now) and do NOT want to go back to the way I used to feel.. Not EVER! Even if that means having to stick a needle in me at least once a week for the rest of my life, I am ON for good.. I was unbearably miserable with my life before starting and I solely and whole heartedly attribute it to the low test, in most part because after about 2-3 weeks into starting my self prescribed trt my quality of life did a complete 180.. I now look forward to every new day, new things/interests, more adventurous, I'm far more confident, insatiable sex drive, better relationships, etc., all around just a way happier person in general.. My family even said it was as if I was "born again", and they wanted to know where their old prick of a son went and where the new happy one came from lol.. After the initial starting weeks I was straight sold! With as many times as I've been close to death in life, I ain't scared of some hormones.. And if they are what inevitably kills me then so be it.. Sure, this may seem like a dumb/stupid way to look at things, or it may not, either way it's my life and I pay the consequences for my actions, like we all do, so I'ma do whatever the fuuuuuuck I wanna do.. I feel like I have a new lease on life; as cliche as that sounds there's just absolutely NO comparing how I used to feel to how I currently feel, A-MA-ZING!

Also, my health is very important to me, so of course I do everything necessary to ensure that I'm also happy on the inside as well

Just remember bro that once you start its hard to drop your dose down to cruise but your body needs this time to recover from the blast.

If you are on trt there is no reason to pct. Just go back to your trt dose once you are done with the blast.

Just remember bro that once you start its hard to drop your dose down to cruise but your body needs this time to recover from the blast.

Amen to that! Was hard cruising the first time for that exact reason but now after doing it once I now know mentally I can do it again, and again, etc. Appreciate it!

Wow. Lots of good info in here with a lot of differs approaches. I guess one just has to figure out what's best for him.

Wow. Lots of good info in here with a lot of differs approaches. I guess one just has to figure out what's best for him.

There is no one approach fits all in this game everyone responds to compounds different. What works for some doesn't work or as well for others.

I've done two cycles, then decided to stop blasting and doing PCT, and just stay on until i decide to go off.

Over 10, i always cycled up to the age of 35.

The last pct was awful but i was very stressed at the time so it was most likely that, i lost weight and gained fat

I decided to stay on the next cycle, very hard to stop blast & cruise once you start

Started in 2010 with intentions of cycling but never came off. Till this day I sometimes take 3-4 weeks off cold turkey and then ease back into it. I do this like once a year other times I just cruise for a couple months then ramp my dosages back up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity