YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many times per day do you dose your Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC 1295 no dac)?

How many times per day do you dose your Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC 1295 no dac)?

• Total voters

MikeCrisp

Registered
Hey everybody, I just received my Ipamorelin, Mod GRF 1-29 and BA water and trying to figure out my dosing protocol. Was hoping to get some opinions on how the members here have run it and if it's worth it to do 2X daily injections of both compounds or even 3X daily injections compared to just 1X before bed.

Also, depending on which dosing protocol you guys do, how many mcg is suggested to dose with?

thank you so much!! Trying my best to get this correct right out the gate!

Ok, I started on the Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29 combo yesterday. I wanted to put my protocol down here and hoping somebody can let me know if it looks right.....

100mg of each, 3X per day.

Reconstitution....
5mg vial of each
I pulled 3ml of BAC water using a 1ml insulin syringe (100 unit type) filling it 3 times and carefully dripped it into the peptide bottles. Using the peptide mixing calculator I determined I would need 6 units of each compound to achieve 100mg of each peptide. I pumped 6 units of air into the Ipamorelin and removed the syringe and pumped 6 units of air into the Mod GRF 1-29 and pulled 6 units of the compound out. I then took the filled syringe and pulled 6 units of the Ipamorelin out of that vial. I then injected both compounds together into belly fat. I waited at least 30 minutes before eating.

Did I get all that correct? I want to be absolutely sure. Thanks so much for any answers, guys!!!

wait so both peptides are in the same syringe?

also sorry but idk about ccj no dac, i only ever did with dac.

Yes, I read that you can do that to save syringes and pokes. But it is a little challenging because you have to be so precise. When you push to get the air out on the second draw you don’t want to push any of the first peptide into the second peptide’s bottle. I may switch to doing em separate and just use two syringes or reuse the syringe twice. It’s a 31 gauge so you don’t ecdb feel it if it’s blunted a little. Besides it’s one less poke through the rubber capper.

Also, the difference between the two CJC’s is that the “no dad” version you have to pin daily and preferably multiple times along with the Ipamorelin. While the dad version you can go once over 3-5 days or so. I heard that the “no dac” is better if you don’t mind being a pin cushion, lol

wait so both peptides are in the same syringe?

also sorry but idk about ccj no dac, i only ever did with dac.

That ended up being a pain, so I changed it up. Was hard to endure the exact amounts of each compound. So now I use one syringe for the Ipamorelin and another for the Mod. I reuse each syringe 3 times throughout the day. Much easier

4 is optimal if you use just it like peps/hgh

I did it 3 or 4 times a day depending on my schedule.I was using cjc 100mcg and hexarelin.I inject sub-q.Injecting into fat will delay absorbtion.I do inject my GH into fatty areas,but not everybody agrees with that.

I did it 3 or 4 times a day depending on my schedule.I was using cjc 100mcg and hexarelin.I inject sub-q.Injecting into fat will delay absorbtion.I do inject my GH into fatty areas,but not everybody agrees with that.

Interesting! I thought everybody did peptides SubQ

According to lab results I've seen posted in here, Ipam will kick for around five hours vs other ghrp's like 2 or 6 that kick for about three hours. So when I use Ipam I generally shoot four times a day at least 5 hours apart.

According to lab results I've seen posted in here, Ipam will kick for around five hours vs other ghrp's like 2 or 6 that kick for about three hours. So when I use Ipam I generally shoot four times a day at least 5 hours apart.

Thank you!! How long do you find that it starts helping with recomp?

Thank you!! How long do you find that it starts helping with recomp?
Mike guaranteed you will see results in two weeks, if not one. For dosing I went with 250/250mcgs based on reading the DatBTrue thread that is stickyed on the top of this forum.

Mike guaranteed you will see results in two weeks, if not one. For dosing I went with 250/250mcgs based on reading the DatBTrue thread that is stickyed on the top of this forum.

Can definitely say recomp is going well. I think I’m gonna bump up my calories because I’m getting lean at pretty low calories for me and the scale isn’t really dropping much at all. Gonna bump up and see if my midsection keeps trimming. Don’t feel like I have to sacrifice size for leaning right now. And that’s with only taking it twice on a lot of the days.

I would do it when I first woke up, immediately after I worked and before bed. I was taking ghrp2 and cjc at the time.

I would do it when I first woke up, immediately after I worked and before bed. I was taking ghrp2 and cjc at the time.

I have been taking it first thing before food, wait 45 minutes before eating, then again in the late afternoon away from meals, and again before bed, after eating my last meal. 300mg of each total per day. First shot is in the morning at the same time as my TRT. Also taking 20mg of cardarine right before I lift and then I do cardio and it's been going really well on close to maintenance calories.

Blood tests done by Elvia in here has shown that food does not inhibit HGH release, so no need to time meals around injections.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws