over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many use a "super greens" type supplement

I’m digging Athletic Greens but not every day cuz it’s too expensive. Plus I get lots of fruit and veggies anyway.

I see Balance of Nature advertised a lot but haven’t tried it.

I have no tried it but thought about it.
My concern was the volume of the sakes I'd need to get the nutrients from concentrate.
Right now I can get down 3oz of fish and 3oz sweet potato about ever 5hrs. I can manage a 24oz protein shake every 3hr. And I have to to stop eating or drinking at least 4hr before bed or it comes up
I'm drinking 90g EAA a day mixed between 3 of the maybe 4 liters of water I can get down a day or try to make up for the lack of protein.

There is a serious mechanical restriction with the bypass they made and the diameter of the duodenum is much smaller do to wat they had to do to remove the diverticuli.

I'm currently in the process of have a gamut of test and scans done for a few surgeon to look over and see if there is anything they can do to reverse this or make it a bit better.
I think my sister in law has a bad ass juicer she got for some fad shit she did , I may see if I can borrow that

When i think of the volume of nutrition in juice as compared an equal amount of powder that has been reconstituted in a drink i can't see the amount being less in the drink. For a compressed pill i could see where you would have a better benefit and could be worth a lesser quality. But have never seen any decent trials along those lines. I think you would have to be your onw guinea pig to see what digests best for you. I wish you the best with dealing with all you are doing.

I personally use Healthforce... their Vitamineral Green formula is excellent, and includes the sea vegetables as well. Quality company. Greens are cold processed, so remain intact. They have an earth formula too... a full line of powders, all quality

I don’t think that counts a fasted cardio…
Elaborate please. Green Vibrance has 4 carbs that comes from ground up green vegetables and the Glutamine and EAAs have nothing. I would love to hear your expertise on the matter...

Athletic greens religiously the past 6-7 years

Elaborate please. Green Vibrance has 4 carbs that comes from ground up green vegetables and the Glutamine and EAAs have nothing. I would love to hear your expertise on the matter...
Although the Glutamine and EAA’s may say they have no calories on their supplement labels, it simply isn’t so. Pre Digested Aminos are still around 4 calories per gram. You can thank the FDA for the misleading labels.

Although the Glutamine and EAA’s may say they have no calories on their supplement labels, it simply isn’t so. Pre Digested Aminos are still around 4 calories per gram. You can thank the FDA for the misleading labels.

If EEAS during your fasted cardio are stopping you from getting shredded, you've got bigger issues.

I saved them for deep into prep when i'd go hypo id sip on a g2 Gatorade/EAAS - they definitely have calories, but aren't stopping you from reaching your goal.

If EEAS during your fasted cardio are stopping you from getting shredded, you've got bigger issues.

I saved them for deep into prep when i'd go hypo id sip on a g2 Gatorade/EAAS - they definitely have calories, but aren't stopping you from reaching your goal.
Thank you. Such a dumb reply. Another typical “trying to get my post count up”. If you think sipping on EAAs and greens after 10-12 hours of not eating isn’t considered fasted cardio then… I don’t have anything nice to say so I’ll just sit the rest of this out.

PS - the FDA doesn’t regulate this shit so…

I’ll let the rest of y’all chime in.

Uhh pretty sure I didn’t say what your saying I said. I was just pointing out that AA’s do in fact have calories. Furthermore when using them during cardio, it’s highly inefficient. You end up using them for energy instead of inexpensive glucose sources.

Thank you. Such a dumb reply. Another typical “trying to get my post count up”. If you think sipping on EAAs and greens after 10-12 hours of not eating isn’t considered fasted cardio then… I don’t have anything nice to say so I’ll just sit the rest of this out.

PS - the FDA doesn’t regulate this shit so…

I’ll let the rest of y’all chime in.
Alright. Fasted cardio is, fasted cardio. Taking in AAs have calories, so it’s no longer fasted cardio. 20 Grams of AA’s will have about 80 calories. If you ate 20 grams of whey isolate, would you call it fasted cardio? You wouldn’t. There are no free lunches. The AA’s you take in to build muscle are not some magical free calories that build muscle. Granted, 80 calories is hardly anything and wouldn't make much difference in my program but does go back to what I said initially… AAs have calories.

As far as the FDA statement goes, what your saying is utter nonsense. Here’s a link to the FDA site that specifically mentions what I said.

Attachments

• 28F83306-1ED9-4A92-9010-667846478B15.jpeg
    28F83306-1ED9-4A92-9010-667846478B15.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 4
Green Vibrance has 4 carbs that comes from ground up green vegetables and the Glutamine and EAAs have nothing. I would love to hear your expertise on the matter...

The bold is incorrect. I’m not here to argue if 80 calories will effect fat loss etc just that the above statement is categorically incorrect. Amino Acids have calories regardless of what the label says.

Yes bro, amino acids are the building blocks of protein. They have calories. But I'm not going to waste any more of my time arguing with you over the definition of fasted cardio. Because then, nobody on this board or any pro ever has done your version of fasted cardio. Because I guarantee you every single one of us sips on some sort of amino cocktail to prevent too much breakdown. So yay, you won!!!!!!! Welcome to PM. We're so glad you're here...

Yes bro, amino acids are the building blocks of protein. They have calories. But I'm not going to waste any more of my time arguing with you over the definition of fasted cardio. Because then, nobody on this board or any pro ever has done your version of fasted cardio. Because I guarantee you every single one of us sips on some sort of amino cocktail to prevent too much breakdown. So yay, you won!!!!!!! Welcome to PM. We're so glad you're here...

Dude, you are completely missing the point of post. Like I said, I doubt it makes much difference, 80 calories or whatever is minuscule. But to say as you did earlier that aminos have no calories is just plain wrong.

im pretty sure in some countries there were forced to show the calories in some of the eaa's/bcaa's and your 100% correct
obvioulsy eaa's have calories
drinking anything other than water will break a fast

Dude, you are completely missing the point of post. Like I said, I doubt it makes much difference, 80 calories or whatever is minuscule. But to say as you did earlier that aminos have no calories is just plain wrong.
Fully agree with you, I've seen others here talk about fasted cardio but than they take glutamine, bcaas, coconut oil, grass-fed butter, etc lmao, now even having some greens supplement in your stomach with eaas is still considered fasting like wtf lol? Reminds me of how recently the definition of "recession" was changed. Don't know why others are upset at you when they're the ones who misused the term lol. Always interesting how people react when proven wrong, and just go into defensive mode and start moving goal posts / going off on a tangent and try to put everything on the other person.

Fully agree with you, I've seen others here talk about fasted cardio but than they take glutamine, bcaas, coconut oil, grass-fed butter, etc lmao, now even having some greens supplement in your stomach with eaas is still considered fasting like wtf lol? Reminds me of how recently the definition of "recession" was changed. Don't know why others are upset at you when they're the ones who misused the term lol. Always interesting how people react when proven wrong, and just go into defensive mode and start moving goal posts / going off on a tangent and try to put everything on the other person.
It seems it’s easier to get upset and call someone’s reply “dumb” then to idk…. maybe admit you wrong about something. I don’t get offended on the internet but I do find it funny how bent out of shape some get.

It was explained to my by a few different coaches that "faster cardio" is just that
You are by definition "fasted" having takin in nothing other than a little water as anything else will have an effect on your blood sugar.

Now does that really amount to anything in the grand scheme of things in fat loss??
I haven't noticed.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311