over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many use Dairy in their diet?

3 cups of cottage cheese almost everyday. Cottage cheese has the greatest impact on insulin out of any protein source. Great pwo meal.

I love most dairy produce. I drink silly amounts of milk (semi skimmed or skimmed). I also have it in alot of my protein shakes too. When I am cutting up I will reomove it from the shakes but drink it with some meals. After some time and if I want to get very low bf I will remove it completely. I love cheese too. Obviously in moderation and not when trying to get as lean as possible. Cottage cheese is another fav. I would put it in my top 3 foods. I can go through the same as Ness somedays. But usually just have the one before bed. I like having cottage cheese with pineapple pieces before the gym. I prefer low fat cottage cheese.

cottage cheese and greek yogurt everyday in the offseason but no dairy at all when dieting

In the offseason milk and cottage cheese are huge for me, when cutting I cut some out but still have my skim milk pwo and lean out just fine.

last couple months, I've been on a big greek yogurt kick, eat it most every day mixed with whey

Where to buy hgh

Human growth hormone, or HGH for short, is authentic for baffling growth, cell replication and cellular regeneration in human beings. A inadequacy can result in very plain and even highly exhausting effects, such as short stature, lack of calcium holding, and poor muscular growth and protein synthesis making it a reason to buy human growth hormone. Most of late, HGH has begun to be utilized in research involving anti-aging methods as well as weight loss therapeutics. The yield of HGH within the human body required for the peculiar growth and maintenance of our bodies and well being. Without adequate amounts of HGH present within a body, the consequences for an individual would be dire. However, there are numerous ways in which human race can try to promote the yield of HGH naturally within our bodies first, prior to having to move around to common healing therapies.

16oz. of organic skim choc milk in pwo shake on workout days and a few ounces of organic grass-fed cheese on non-workout keto days. Dairy--yum!:p

What do you notice by eliminating dairy 2 weeks out?

Basically, it's an extra reduction in calories. Also, while on CKD, I get very strict with carb intake at the very end. Even if there are not too many carbs in some dairy products, dairy seems to cause a significant increase in insulin. That's not conducive for maximum lipolysis.

I stay away from dairy. It seems to make me lethargic and bloated. My system does not digest milk well at all.

i use yogurt and lactaid to make smoothies. i throw them in with 2 scoops of protein powder, 1 cup fresh strawberries and a banana, 1 tbsp olive oil and i am good to go!!!!

Other than that though, dairy is at a minimum.

3 cups of cottage cheese almost everyday. Cottage cheese has the greatest impact on insulin out of any protein source. Great pwo meal.

ness, you know i have heard this and i want to eat it but the taste and consistency just kills me on cottage cheese=-(

ness, you know i have heard this and i want to eat it but the taste and consistency just kills me on cottage cheese=-(

Blend it into a shake.. I put dry cottage cheese into shakes in my bullet blender.. Most of the time its blended smooth...

I have Lactaid with my protein shakes, usually in the morning, and I love yogurt.

Raw whole milk from grass fed cows, raw omega eggs...love it!

What do you guys think about fat free cheese? I just bought my first bag and use it on my egg whites in the AM....
I am trying to drop fat... the macros look good on the back....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws