over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many use T3 bulking

i would personally not use t3 while bulking or trying to gain strength. ive used it a couple of times on cycle and it tends to make me extremely lethargic. i felt like i needed more sleep, naps in the middle of the day, etc. i didnt want to finish some of my more strenuous sets, like squats, deads, etc. so i feel that overall i wouldnt use t3 unless i was doing a straight cut which included lots and lots of cardio. certainly wouldnt ever use it without gear either.

You quoted me in your post............do you not equate that with good advice?

I guess.I hope you didn't take my post wrong Phil.It was just interesting as I see all the truly dangerous stuff people posting about GhB,slin,dnp,high doses of everything and you chose to state in a low dose T3 thread people are killing others with this advice..

Well

I guess.I hope you didn't take my post wrong Phil.It was just interesting as I see all the truly dangerous stuff people posting about GhB,slin,dnp,high doses of everything and you chose to state in a low dose T3 thread people are killing others with this advice..

If you truly feel people are posting dangerous stuff about drugs on here why dont you step up and say something? What is a high dose? Please explain.....I did not take it the wrong way.....

lol, no, dude. You need to relax when someone tells you that you're wrong. It's no big deal and it's not an insult, so just relax. There's no reason to "Avoid messing with your thyroid at all costs" and you're not going to be "shackled" to year-round usage just because you used it while bulking.

And someone stealing my username isn't really my concern. Annoying, but what can you do?

Godzillaballs=Mr. Cyp? hmmmmm.

i agree with Dusty...get everything else right first.

i take T3 becuase i have hypothyroidism. is being hypo good for bodybuilding or having the right amount better?

i would personally not use t3 while bulking or trying to gain strength. ive used it a couple of times on cycle and it tends to make me extremely lethargic. i felt like i needed more sleep, naps in the middle of the day, etc. i didnt want to finish some of my more strenuous sets, like squats, deads, etc. so i feel that overall i wouldnt use t3 unless i was doing a straight cut which included lots and lots of cardio. certainly wouldnt ever use it without gear either.

lol

too high t3, burned meaning metabolized everything faster including cortisol...that symptom is right on with hypocortisolism. good example but sorry it happend to you.

would 50mcg be the perfect amount to use for a lean bulk? how many more cals would one need to eat to counteract muscle loss from the t3

I get fatigues as well from using T3 but I am hoping my body will assimilate. I'm takins 25-50 right now in the hopes of loosing 20 pounds and putting on some quality muscle. I def don't eat enough Si do t get how I can be taking T3 and still be fat .

I think if your an endo with a slow metabolism it can be useful

would 50mcg be the perfect amount to use for a lean bulk? how many more cals would one need to eat to counteract muscle loss from the t3

I'd prefer 25. If you overeat to compensate its kinda pointless but a nice low replacement dose should help with protein utilisation a little, mabey

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'd prefer 25. If you overeat to compensate its kinda pointless but a nice low replacement dose should help with protein utilisation a little, mabey

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
but wont the extra food be digested alot faster on t3 50mcg/gear that there would be less fat gains with the t3 in there than without it on the bulk?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131