over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many use T3 bulking

I wish Big A would chime in on this. If I remember correctly he used it in the off season(correct me if I'm wrong).

I can respect that but your first post seemed a little different. I am by no means claiming anything other than this. Can t3 be used off season effectively? Absolutely. Is it strickly a cutting drug? Absolutely not. Is it a good idea to use t3 off season for the small help that it may offer? Probably not. I hope you can see my point here.

I see your point and like I said Im not trying to call anyone out so sorry if it came across that way. I can see how someone would look at what I typed and see things differently. I took the time to somewhat explain myself and that tends to clear things up better. Just because Big A mentions use of it does not make it the right thing to do for just anyone, particularly some kid reading this thats just dabbling in the world of bodybuilding drugs. Thats a whole different topic all together and I don't want to start a war so I'll keep my trap shut:D. These days Im just a bit jaded and less likely to spell out my thoughts entirely so sorry if what I type seems krass and a bit rough around the edges.

AWWWW

Now Kiss and make up! :D

Im with awn on this.

I think it has a use in the off season when you get to the point were ure pushing thousands and thousands of calories just to maintain/grow and the extra protein synthesis is needed but i very much doubt many on here are at that level. im thinking super heavy weight and only at a very high level.

I would not like to be taking thyroid meds year round unless i had to.

steroids decrease your natural output of thyroid hormones. its good to use a low dose just to prevent fat gain and keep your metabolic rate even. also it helps with protein synthesis. 12.5mg daily would be plenty.

steroids decrease your natural output of thyroid hormones. its good to use a low dose just to prevent fat gain and keep your metabolic rate even. also it helps with protein synthesis. 12.5mg daily would be plenty.

12.5mg! :eek:

oh my yes more than plenty. sure its a type o

I see your point and like I said Im not trying to call anyone out so sorry if it came across that way. I can see how someone would look at what I typed and see things differently. I took the time to somewhat explain myself and that tends to clear things up better. Just because Big A mentions use of it does not make it the right thing to do for just anyone, particularly some kid reading this thats just dabbling in the world of bodybuilding drugs. Thats a whole different topic all together and I don't want to start a war so I'll keep my trap shut:D. These days Im just a bit jaded and less likely to spell out my thoughts entirely so sorry if what I type seems krass and a bit rough around the edges.

And you're still completely and utterly wrong. Thyroid is one of the absolute safest drugs one can take. Long-term thyroid studies (6+ months) have clearly demonstrated that, even with supplementation of supraphysiological doses of thyroid hormone, complete cessation of the drug leads to normal levels within around 2 weeks. Use of thyroid hormone does NOT lead to dependency.

The problem with T4/T3 regarding bodybuilding is not danger. It's in the fact that, without AAS use alongside it, or simply with just too much T3, you can watch your muscle waste away like water going down a drain.

And you're still completely and utterly wrong. Thyroid is one of the absolute safest drugs one can take. Long-term thyroid studies (6+ months) have clearly demonstrated that, even with supplementation of supraphysiological doses of thyroid hormone, complete cessation of the drug leads to normal levels within around 2 weeks. Use of thyroid hormone does NOT lead to dependency.

The problem with T4/T3 regarding bodybuilding is not danger. It's in the fact that, without AAS use alongside it, or simply with just too much T3, you can watch your muscle waste away like water going down a drain.

Wrong about what? Could you help me out by quoting me where I said that you are going to shut down your thyroid? You can't. Why? Because I never said that. I said that I wouldn't want to be shackled to the use almost year round and in my opinion, FOR MYSELF, I wouldn't do it. You can do whatever you like as I said earlier. People need to learn how to read, or maybe Godzillaballs needs to learn how to read. It's part of the problem with why I think its a waste of time to type long, drawn out responses. It's like the saying about people that don't listen because they are only waiting to talk. Well, the same goes with message boards.

I agree

Wrong about what? Could you help me out by quoting me where I said that you are going to shut down your thyroid? You can't. Why? Because I never said that. I said that I wouldn't want to be shackled to the use almost year round and in my opinion, FOR MYSELF, I wouldn't do it. You can do whatever you like as I said earlier. People need to learn how to read, or maybe Godzillaballs needs to learn how to read. It's part of the problem with why I think its a waste of time to type long, drawn out responses. It's like the saying about people that don't listen because they are only waiting to talk. Well, the same goes with message boards.

I have been here a long time and shorter responses are all you should give..I learned that over time.........if they have questions then they can PM you directly.

See

Im with awn on this.

I think it has a use in the off season when you get to the point were ure pushing thousands and thousands of calories just to maintain/grow and the extra protein synthesis is needed but i very much doubt many on here are at that level. im thinking super heavy weight and only at a very high level.

I would not like to be taking thyroid meds year round unless i had to.

I personally think this is TOTALLY crazy talk........but you guys need to find this out on your own......

Gotta admit

Avoid messing with your thyroid at all costs. T3 while trying to put on size? Thats a an oxymoronic principle if you think about it. Im not bashing you by the way because you are asking a question about something you are hoping to get feedback on.

The first mistake most make is using the excuse of having an off-season to make daily trips to a fastfood joint and then they get their bodyfat waaay too high. If you are going to compete then you shouldnt be even thinking about having to use something like T3 in the off season. I know what you are asking about the whole nutrient repartitioning aspect but if you are not eating loads of crap and are training hard then thats going to take care of itself.

One thing I just have to mention is that this isnt rocket science. Guys need to stop looking for the magic bullet so to speak and just fucking train hard. People spend far too much time on the boards and everything else looking for short cuts or trade secrets that just dont exist. If you can think about the times where you were not exposed to the internet or magazines all the time and you just trained your ass off, well for me that is, were some of the best gains I ever got. No magic tricks just eat, train, and then repeat.

The BULLSHIT that permeates these sites is getting really old.......guys that have no business giving advice on drugs are killing these young guys. Keep giving good sane advice AWN.........someone will eventually listen I hope.

This discussion is over thyroid. Nobody gives a shit about your tirades protecting your ego. Of course anyone can do what they like irrelevant to your views on the matter. That doesn't change the fact that your views are misguided.

You're never going to be "shackled down" to thyroid hormone as it is since coming off is so quick, safe, and easy. Low dose (and yes, guys, I mean a LOW dose as in nothing near typical dieting doses) actually improves protein synthesis. Using a dose anywhere near that which is used on a typical AAS-fueled dieting cycle will be dumb while gaining and detrimental to the current goals. However, there's no good reason for a generally negative attitude regarding use of thyroid hormone while gaining as it can easily be controlled and certainly has its uses.

Last edited:
This discussion is over thyroid. Nobody gives a shit about your tirades protecting your ego. Of course anyone can do what they like irrelevant to your views on the matter. That doesn't change the fact that your views are misguided.

You're never going to be "shackled down" to thyroid hormone as it is since coming off is so quick, safe, and easy. Low dose (and yes, guys, I mean a LOW dose as in nothing near typical dieting doses) actually improves protein synthesis. Using a dose anywhere near that which is used on a typical AAS-fueled dieting cycle will be dumb while gaining and detrimental to the current goals. However, there's no good reason for a generally negative attitude regarding use of thyroid hormone while gaining as it can easily be controlled and certainly has its uses.

Well if it's any consolation, and after further investigation, nobody gives a shit about your tirades boosting your ego. Kinda strange if you ask me, and well, sad too. You've got some super built up hostility and negativity for some reason. Is this where you chime in with a response similar to "No, I just have not tolerance for idiots and the like." Blah blah blah....I'm so glad you have years of experience and what type of medical degree did you say you had again? Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this you? 5'9 and 18% at 170? Everyone has to start somewhere. Keep it up you'll get there with some hardwork:D

T-Nation.com | Godzillaballs's I,Bodybuilder Training Log - Page 1

Well if it's any consolation, and after further investigation, nobody gives a shit about your tirades boosting your ego. Kinda strange if you ask me, and well, sad too. You've got some super built up hostility and negativity for some reason. Is this where you chime in with a response similar to "No, I just have not tolerance for idiots and the like." Blah blah blah....I'm so glad you have years of experience and what type of medical degree did you say you had again? Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this you? 5'9 and 18% at 170? Everyone has to start somewhere. Keep it up you'll get there with some hardwork:D

T-Nation.com | Godzillaballs's I,Bodybuilder Training Log - Page 1

Wait a minute, you're such a pussy that what I said in regards to thyroid and your opinion being wrong led you to focus on me so much that you searched my username in Google in an attempt to discredit me?

And no, that's not me, but thank you for revealing to the world that you're even more of an insecure twat than you showed yourself to be initially by reacting so strongly to simply being called wrong, and then changing your opinion out of fear once backed into a corner. At the very least, be a man and own up to being wrong. Bodybuilding, as you have clearly shown us all, has done nothing to make you more confident.

I admit, it's flattering that what I say can bother you so much. My importance to you, though pathetic for you, is a compliment to me. Thanks, bro.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, you're such a pussy that what I said in regards to thyroid and your opinion being wrong led you to focus on me so much that you searched my username in Google in an attempt to discredit me?

And no, that's not me, but thank you for revealing to the world that you're even more of an insecure twat than you showed yourself to be initially by reacting so strongly to simply being called wrong, and then changing your opinion out of fear once backed into a corner. At the very least, be a man and own up to being wrong. Bodybuilding, as you have clearly shown us all, has done nothing to make you more confident.

I admit, it's flattering that what I say can bother you so much. My importance to you, though pathetic for you, is a compliment to me. Thanks, bro.

Ok now this is funny. Calm down. Anger management is in your future. I know you're in California and I'm in Arizona so we are close. Lets work on this together....breathe in...123....breathe out....123. Those that know me, know I care about someone making internet threats about as much as I worry about a cloudy day. You are funny though...and aggro....grrrrrrrrrrr.

Ok now this is funny. Calm down. Anger management is in your future. I know you're in California and I'm in Arizona so we are close. Lets work on this together....breathe in...123....breathe out....123. Those that know me, know I care about someone making internet threats about as much as I worry about a cloudy day. You are funny though...and aggro....grrrrrrrrrrr.

Again, dude, you seriously need to man up. You're obviously pissed, obviously fuming, and, because you can never actually stand up to what you are (be it an original argument or emotional state), you play the classic douchebag game of saying "Whoah, calm down, bro. Breathe in, breathe out". You'd be more respectful if you were more real.

You should seriously probably start researching PCT since your male hormone production is obviously completely fucked.

Watching you play the game is definitely entertaining, but equally sad.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member