over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many use T3 bulking

Again, dude, you seriously need to man up. You're obviously pissed, obviously fuming, and, because you can never actually stand up to what you are (be it an original argument or emotional state), you play the classic douchebag game of saying "Whoah, calm down, bro. Breathe in, breathe out". You'd be more respectful if you were more real.

You should seriously probably start researching PCT since your male hormone production is obviously completely fucked.

Watching you play the game is definitely entertaining, but equally sad.

Of course I'm telling you to calm down because you are freaking out....and for some reason me telling you this is getting you even more angry. I have a feeling this is going to end up taking care of itself shortly. Godzillaballs....yeah..I believe it isn't you. Sheesh.

Of course I'm telling you to calm down because you are freaking out....and for some reason me telling you this is getting you even more angry. I have a feeling this is going to end up taking care of itself shortly. Godzillaballs....yeah..I believe it isn't you. Sheesh.

lol, no, dude. You need to relax when someone tells you that you're wrong. It's no big deal and it's not an insult, so just relax. There's no reason to "Avoid messing with your thyroid at all costs" and you're not going to be "shackled" to year-round usage just because you used it while bulking.

And someone stealing my username isn't really my concern. Annoying, but what can you do?

WELL

Never had any luck with t3 bulking. always lost muscle!!

I see Godzillas point on having the right amount.......but I would get my t-3 levels checked before adding any cytomel, not to say I would know how to properly dose it..........I lost muscle also, but maybe back then I was taking too much

Never had any luck with t3 bulking. always lost muscle!!

How much did you use?

Seriously though, AWN.. I'm ready to listen to your advice... but thus far, you've not given me any reason here.
Is your only reason for not using T3 off season... what? What is your reason? Is it just that you like to keep it as simple as possible, if so I can accept that.

But then why do you care if other people use it in small (12-25mcg) doses? If you can't give a reason for why it's a) unhealthy, or b) detrimental to gains or something.... what's the negative side to it? I can't see one. Help me along here.

I would get my t-3 levels checked before adding any cytomel

Exactly. Thyroid tests (for anyone reading) are also pretty cheap, so it's really not a big deal to get tested.

Most people will be somewhere in the middle of the reference range for T4/T3. Small doses (as mentioned by someone else, in the range of 12-25mcg, and I would err on the lower end of that, myself) improve protein synthesis. The problem becomes once you start pushing your levels OVER the reference range, and that's when massive, and I mean MASSIVE, muscle breakdown can begin to occur.

Thyroid is funny in that it controls both protein synthesis and protein breakdown. Your thyroid naturally downregulates when dieting in order to minimizes protein breakdown, but your metabolism (of course) also slows. When pushing your thyroid output upwards, protein synthesis will go up, but so will protein breakdown. The effects on synthesis will dominate the effects on breakdown UP TO A CERTAIN POINT. Like Hernon said, get your levels checked which will give you a good idea of how careful you need to be. If your thyroid levels are on the higher end of the range, you'll need to be pretty careful and conservative (and that's given a smaller dose already while gaining BEFORE you decide to be even more conservative). If you're in the middle or lower, you'd be able to get away with more. Again, though, if you start using levels like many do while dieting (50-100+ mcg/day), you are going to have bad results... potentially horrible results.

And I can dig up the studies later on thyroid output response to thyroid drugs if anyone wants to read them. Even with massive administration for over 6 months, the thyroid returns to baseline over about two weeks when going cold turkey. The main concern we have here, as athletes, is muscle loss.

Last edited:
How much did you use?

Seriously though, AWN.. I'm ready to listen to your advice... but thus far, you've not given me any reason here.
Is your only reason for not using T3 off season... what? What is your reason? Is it just that you like to keep it as simple as possible, if so I can accept that.

But then why do you care if other people use it in small (12-25mcg) doses? If you can't give a reason for why it's a) unhealthy, or b) detrimental to gains or something.... what's the negative side to it? I can't see one. Help me along here.

I don't feel it's needed. In my opinion it's a waste and if you are doing everything else within your power during your off season then it's not going to be a warranted supplement. People for some reason think I am saying that using T3 is going to shut down your thyroid and that I am anti thyroid. I never once said that. After two periods of use during contest preps, as in I've actually taken the stuff before, I see it only as a last resort. This is for myself personally. I see people casually throwing the stuff in stacks and I just wouldn't want to keep tinkering with my thyroid over and over again. Call me grossly misinformed or wrong but that's my decision. There are studies that show people being taken off the drug after being misdiagnosed and they have made full recoveries. There are also people who never fully get back into the swing of things too. I've been in this industry for the last seven years and I have seen several people both men and woman, who after taking the compound, have ended up with reduced thyroid function to a certain degree. Did they check their levels prior to starting the drug? I can't claim they did so there was no way to tell if there was a pre-existing condition present.

My main concern is when people rattle off information with no real world experience. That's why people are asking these questions..to get some first hand accounts of usage. Have you taken it before? How did you feel? How did you feel after it was over? Did you have your blood levels checked? Did it make a difference? Did you use it in the off-season and it made a difference? We do enough harsh crap to our bodies so why risk messing with something that's as delicate as the thyroid when it's just not necessary in my opinion. This is what I think from my own usage. If anyone wants to use it, go right ahead. I think what I've typed pretty much explains where Im at on all of this.

That was the kinda answer I was looking for, thanks AWN. And thanks for being patient with me. ;)

I'm just looking to get as much input as I can on pretty much every aspect of this sport right now. I've recently sent in a DNA test and I'm considering starting up again if it comes back good. Otherwise, I'll just stay clean.

Doc said my T4 was slightly lower than it should be, and wanted to test me again in a year.

The BULLSHIT that permeates these sites is getting really old.......guys that have no business giving advice on drugs are killing these young guys. Keep giving good sane advice AWN.........someone will eventually listen I hope.

Than why don't you chime in with something constructive? You are very well known and respected on this board and these young guys being killed will listen to you.

There are threads daily on slin,dnp,t3 and clen ,diuretics on and on and on...much more likely to kill than a mere 12.5 mcg to 25 mcgs of T3 to help protein synthesis.

I am not an M.D. but I went to Chiropractic school( don't practice as I don't believe in the philosophy).I wanted the pharmacology aspect of Medicine so I went to a D.O. School and audited(took but not for a grade) the two pharmacology classes they offered.

Like I said earlier in the thread I have never used T3 to bulk but know many that do.Also from everything I have learned about T3's role in the endocrine system it could be beneficial.I am not talking about high cutting type doses used to cut.

If you see advice killing young guys you need to step up Phil!

I didn't read through this entire thread so please forgive me if someone else has already said this but I think when you are looking at T3 and what it does protein synthesis is not the "reason" to use it. Am I saying that it is incorrect to say that T3 has been shown to increase protein synthesis? No, what I am saying is that IMO to many guys make the sport of bodybuilding a chemistry experiment but the big variable that they are missing is basic consistency. If you are looking for a way to put on as much mass as possible skip over these threads about the ways that this drug or that drug can help because unless you are eating sufficient calories from the correct macronutrients in the best ratio's for increased muscular growth with minimal fat gain six times a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days a year it won't matter.

The simple key to this sport is consistency over time. I am not saying that following this simple guideline will make you a pro but I am saying it will be the key to you building the best physique possible given your genetics.

Again, i am not saying that T3 hasn't been shown to promote protein synthesis but I am saying that I would be shocked if more than a handful who have read this thread can honestly say that they have been perfect on their diets for the past eight weeks let alone years. So until you have exhausted all other basic ways to increase lean muscle mass why bother?

Well

Than why don't you chime in with something constructive? You are very well known and respected on this board and these young guys being killed will listen to you.

There are threads daily on slin,dnp,t3 and clen ,diuretics on and on and on...much more likely to kill than a mere 12.5 mcg to 25 mcgs of T3 to help protein synthesis.

I am not an M.D. but I went to Chiropractic school( don't practice as I don't believe in the philosophy).I wanted the pharmacology aspect of Medicine so I went to a D.O. School and audited(took but not for a grade) the two pharmacology classes they offered.

Like I said earlier in the thread I have never used T3 to bulk but know many that do.Also from everything I have learned about T3's role in the endocrine system it could be beneficial.I am not talking about high cutting type doses used to cut.

If you see advice killing young guys you need to step up Phil!

You quoted me in your post............do you not equate that with good advice?

[Q

Last edited:
Call him out for his pics phil. If he doesn't look like an IFBB Pro, he's wrong on ALL counts. Pharmacology?........shmarmacology. Noone knows anything about bulking until they have been a 285lb, little fat guy!

Wow, that surely helped this thread. Thanks for your insight.

HAhahahahahaah

Call him out for his pics phil. If he doesn't look like an IFBB Pro, he's wrong on ALL counts. Pharmacology?........shmarmacology. Noone knows anything about bulking until they have been a 285lb, little fat guy!

John Fitzgerald! HAhahhahahahah No concrete jobs today? Want me to show you why you are so pent up inside? I will post a pic for you I just found and you can put it on your wall....

Attachments

• Gym picture.jpg
    Gym picture.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 493
[Q

Last edited:

concreteguy, I can sorta understand your beef with Phil.

However, when you start showing up in peoples' threads just to shit in them, it really starts to diminish your credibility.

I see you're back to playing "let's change quotes"....

Now you're starting to act like a twelve year-old.

:(

Last edited:
from reading I sometimes get the impression that T3 is recommended with a tren cycle. If I'm on a few IUs of GH and 2-400mg of tren in a cycle, do I need to be concerned with my thyroid being depressed?

[Q

Last edited:
metabolism increase means all cellular function every part of your body's function

it will be quite tricky to find the right dose but usually the best way to go by is the body temp, if you are under normal body temp you are underactive meaning you will be fat or will need lower cal and vice versa

if your adrenals are weak they will eventually stop producing cortisol, then you will be really fucked

so go by body temp, you may need cortisol also if you are really going to do this,,,,i personally do not recommend as i have metabolic problems and it sucks balancing on top of trying to compete/diet etc/ drugs

oh yeah, SHBG goes up when T3 goes up, cortisol goes up as well like i said. and SHBG goes (from my theory) because hormone metabolism increases ,,,,again ALL metabolism increases you will be pissing out nutrients, drugs, blah blah really fast, for example maybe your alcohol tolerance will go up too, anyways, SHBG may go up cuz your body will try to hold on to all the hormones as long as it can...SHBG protects hormones from degradation/metabolism

blah blah,

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner