over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many were skinny as teens?

5 ft ........................ 7:rolleyes: , 140lbs. at graduation

scarecrow

5'10" in high school and a massive126lbs. they called me scarecrow. graduated at 172 after started training at 16. now i'm 215 but have lost 1/2 inch of height along the way.

at 16 i was 120 lbs.
at 18 i was about 160 at 6ft.
made it up to 235 natural
was laways known for being very skinny

I really wasn't that skinny. In H.S. I was 5 9' 160s wrestling season with probably 2-3%bdf and 190s during football season 8-9 bdf%. At 160s I still looked like weighed in at least 190.

Last edited:
SKINNY BOY

Yes I was only 141 lbs. at 5'9", now 20 years later I weigh 205 and still very lean.:)

my freshman year i wrestled at 130, i would gain about 20 lbs a year till my senior year where i wrestled 189 and then graduated at 202lbs. freshman year my bf was tested at 9% and i think senior year i was 13 or 14

Entered Military at 19 at 6'0 128 lbs.
By 22-23 grew 2 more inches , 6'2" and 189-190lbs.
Lots of hard work and a delayed growth spurt in my late teens early 20's.

Stopped training cold turkey for 5 years dropped down to 160-165lbs @ 28Y.O. Then one day said screw this and packed on 35lbs in 7 months to 195-200lbs - naturally.

Then after a couple years of 'other assistance' could only still get myself around 230lbs but pretty lean.
Then again outside my control stopped cold turkey again.
Saw 160-165lbs again in my early 30's.

Now late 30's, and currently maintaining 200lbs - 210lbs. Considering shooting for the single digit BF at 250lb mark before I am 40.

Getting over the 200lb mark was a real bitch the first time around. But the last 2 times I dropped a lot of weight it came back pretty easy or at least much easier than the first time around. It's still hard to maintain 200lbs and lean naturally today. Lost some of the drive I once had in my younger days. But feeling the flame inside to bulk hardcore lately.. :)

Progress photos below
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32885

Last edited:
Weird :-(

I was built pretty good in High School. Very strong for my size. I was 5'7 and about 175. could bench 275.

I don't know how all of you skinny little bitches got so BIG!!! :eek: Phidias before and after pics are just rediculous!! as For DC, That story isn't even believable. I know you are telling the truth but that is amazing. God Bless Ya!

Did none of you Even touch weights when you were in high school? I guess I would have been alot smaller but I started lifing when I was an early teen.

here is me at 17 years old.

Attachments

• 16a.jpg
    16a.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
I was built pretty good in High School. Very strong for my size. I was 5'7 and about 175. could bench 275.

I don't know how all of you skinny little bitches got so BIG!!! :eek: Phidias before and after pics are just rediculous!! as For DC, That story isn't even believable. I know you are telling the truth but that is amazing. God Bless Ya!

Did none of you Even touch weights when you were in high school? I guess I would have been alot smaller but I started lifing when I was an early teen.

Lookin good at 17 Marky Mark!:D

How about this.....

I was 177 @ 6'2" 26 years old racing motocross and fighting MMA. I decided it was time to grow up after reading "Cycles for pennies" and am currently 31 @ 260+ (Dont know exactly as Im not allowed to get on the scale for a while) I always overtrained and underate.

graduation i was 5'6" and 135 lbs. now im only 180 how lame. i need to grow more. damn. but im alot wider than i used to be thats a bonus.:cool:

I was 170lbs in highschool before I started lifting and in 3 months put on 30lbs and graduated at 200lbs(which was actually pretty big back in 89') I lifted for 10 years after that and made it to 260lbs naturally, which I believe gave me a nice base to start with even though I was a little plump.

i was like a lot of you guys...
94lb freshman year
112 soph
130 junior
147 senior
started lifting after my senior year and went to about 175 then jumped on the sauce too early. (i had NO guidance and learned practically everythig i know on my own) this pic was me at 19 then me at 20...after about a year and a half of being here (no pump either pic):

Attachments

• flexmasterbefore-after1year.jpg
    flexmasterbefore-after1year.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 191
never was the person that weighed myself back in high school... all i know is i was fat til i got to my senior year in high school... suddenly the genes from my dad's side of the family kicked in and i just lost weight. a lot of weight. in my freshman year of college, i used to eat 3 meals of pure junk (i'm talking fried chicken, 2 burgers, 2 plates of fries, and 2 regular sodas for lunch... not to mention the ice cream after that) and didn't gain a lb. when i started bodybuilding in my junior year of college, i weighed in at 62 KG, 5'7.
so, i was both fat and thin before bodybuilding :)

Jesus Conan, thats damn impressive for a high school kid, 17 year olds arent supposed to look like that.

After seeing the before/after pic thread and also seeing pics of famous muscled guys. I see a lot of us were, skinny kids. I was 6'1" 150lbs at 16 now I am 6'2" 260.
How many of you were skinny?
And do you think that we have developed that old mindset that "no one is going to kick sand in my face again?" So, we get big.

i was , and still am. 19 years ago i wrestling 101lbs in H.S.

Many years ago...

@14 when I started lifting I was 6' 140lbs, currently I'm 6'3" 266lbs, got up to 295lbs last year but was a little "thicker" then I wanted to be. It has certainly been a ride...

Never, I think I was even a fat sperm!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity