advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many years of working out until you did your first cycle?

JasdeepC

Newbies
How many years of training until you started aas? Is age the only important factor when considering starting your first cycle if health is all good or would it be the number of years in the gym training consistently

Well when I started you could walk into any supplement shop and grab superdrol, hdrol, M1t, etc off the shelf so around 2 years.
The most common answer I’ve seen is to wait until you’ve reached your natural peak. I don’t think it’s necessary and I truly don’t think too many people even know what their complete natural potential is. I’d say get a good few years of training and dieting consistently and correctly. Really learning how to properly push, train hard and knowing your body and building a decent base. Do your research so you’re not on a board asking for help and wondering why you can’t get an erection or you’re lactating. I’d also say wait until you’re financially able. You shouldn’t have to decide between buying a bottle of test, affording food and paying your bills. I’d also add in if you can’t afford blood work then you can’t afford a cycle but that’s my opinion.

17 years in total. I put on a good deal of muscle before I started AS.

I've waited 6 years of solid training and made sure my diet was in check before I started

13 years but like @N.L....M..... said I used pro hormones way before injecting test because you could get it at GNC but even then I was like 8-9ish years in. I think nailing down nutrition building a good base for like say 2 years would be your best way to set a great starting point before cycling anything.

Started lifting at 18 and didn’t touch anything until I was 32. So 14 years.

thought about cycling when I was younger too but never had to balls to do it. Glad I waited and educated myself before jumping in.

In 2009 I tried my 1st PH (Epistane), I started training in 1978, so 31 years. (LOL).
I hated how I felt and also lost any strength gains that I got on my HUGE 30 day cycle. (My blood-work was horrific and enough to scare me off of it, plus the horrible anxiety, lethargy, etc).
Jumped on TRT 7 years later when I turned 50 (2016). Still doing 100 mg a week TRT now 5 years later...

Started training at 21 completely oblivious on how to train or anything, I knew I just wanted “big arms.” I waited till I gained respectable size and knowledge of the body/steroids until the age of 28 I pinned on my birthday as a present to myself I guess you could say🤷🏽‍♂️😂. I am 31yrs old now

It's been almost 11 years, I've been doing a lot of research, trying to figure out why I need it, getting to know my body and its capabilities. I was also worried about how to do it right because it was the first time. The main thing is not to be afraid and to be prepared.

First thing I ever took was Winstrol at 17. Wrestled , football , baseball and did various martial arts growing up. Was always weight training since 12. At 19 I worked at a privately owned GNC and they constantly had new products that would be considered steroids. I tried everything and at 20-21 I moved onto injectable. First cycle was 500mg test e / deca.
Been using ever since. I did take 2-3 years off three separate times between then and now. 35 now.

13 years. I am not sure was it a good idea to wait that long but I can't turn back time.

How many years of training until you started aas? Is age the only important factor when considering starting your first cycle if health is all good or would it be the number of years in the gym training consistently
I started aas at 33y old after 19y old of subscription to the gym, never did anything special, random wo, random eating, lots of cardio.

Started doing everything seriously at 30y old... diet... wo etc at 31y i started doing some research about hormones when, at 32y in December i checked my Total Test levels which came back to 50pg/ml (was feeling really shitty at that time).
In Italy forget about asking for TRT docs will smile at your face, so i bought some Testoviron ampules at pharmacy and the 1st of January at 33y old i officially started my first cycle 250mg TestE ew, i can't complain, my life changed for the best!

I started lifting at 14 and tried my first cycle at 29. I decided to stay on year round at 33. Looking back, I should have done my research earlier and started at 24. My 20s would have gone completely differently if I had.

3 years of consistent weight lifting. Started with an low dose test cycle

started lifting at like 11 years old and took first prohormone off internet at like 14 before I even knew it was technically light oral steroids back then, but first cycle of deca at 18 years old so kind 3 or 7 years

14 years doing weights and learning to execute exercise and diet the best way before starting to play with molecules.

I have been running chemistry for about 6 years with its on / off periods.
I did my first flight / cruise last year because the last pct was extremely difficult for me.

To this day I continue to learn like the first day and although we have a lot of information we always have a mistake / success that opens our eyes in a different aspect.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws