over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how many????

db006 said:
doesnt anyone think it ironic that all the top pros have full heads of hair. jay, gunter, lee, king, gustavo......even bob chic. pretty much all of them.

how is that?? :confused:

Top Pro's..... Top $$$$$$$...as the saying goes.."only their hair stylus knows for sure.." ?????????

it started in my 40's big time.... thinning on the top and getting thicker everywhere else :rolleyes: I buzz the head and wax the rest.

vander..

this is not a bash or wise ass comment, do you use anything? you have such thick wavy hair and it doesnt look like its thinning? is it just genetics w you? i know palumbo had hair treament where you plant the new hair in and it takes like 3 times at 8,000$ a pop to get it done ove like 12 months. but it still doesnt look natural. for someone like me is there anything else to keep it from falling out or regrow it? doesnt proscar give you impotence or is it just the propicia???
lucian

i'm 30 and been shaving it 100% bald for several years now. You may get razor burns for awhile, but the longer you shave, like with anything, your body gets used to it. I haven't had any type of razor burns in years. and as odd as it may sound, I do a better job shaving my head then my neck hehe.

I shave everyday to keep that "oh so fresh look"

:D

Rob

Genetics....just like most everything else in bodybuilding. My hair is thick as heck...and I shave it in the summer because my big ass dome gets all hot. I shaved it down really close before the AZ last year and forgot to tan after I shaved it and it looked retarded:D . I just think if its the in the cards for your hair to fall out....its gonna happen. Bodybuidling supps just speed up the hands of time.

Attachments

• AWN2004.jpg
    AWN2004.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 90
AWN2004 said:
Genetics....just like most everything else in bodybuilding. My hair is thick as heck...and I shave it in the summer because my big ass dome gets all hot. I shaved it down really close before the AZ last year and forgot to tan after I shaved it and it looked retarded:D . I just think if its the in the cards for your hair to fall out....its gonna happen. Bodybuidling supps just speed up the hands of time.

you're right about that. I actually started balding at around 15, so I've been shaving it for many years now. it's all genetics, the more prone you are to going bald, the faster the supps will help you reach your goal lol

Started shaving a couple years ago. I just run the electric over it in the morning. Cheap, quick, easy and cool in the summer. I will say it is real cold in the winter, however....

No real bald spots, receding, or thinning, but in my late 30's my hair just started to grow very slow. Tried to grow a ponytail and in 2 1/2 years it didn't make it past 6 to 8 inches. So I said F*ck it and shaved it all off.

I would have done it a long time ago if I had just known how damn good looking I am bald!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131