How much anti-e to run with Primo?

Nike22

Registered
Newbies
Currently running:
Test E 500/wk
Primo 400/wk
GH 2iu/ed

I usually run 25mg Aromasin and 20mg nolva ed for any cycle with test at or above 500/wk.
I'm pretty sensitive to estrogen issues but that protocol has kept me in the safe zone for a few cycles.
Now with the Primo I'm feeling pretty flat in the nipple area and I cut my anti-e to just nolva 10mg ed so as not to crash my E2.
Any advice on how much anti-e to run?
How does your anti-e protocol change when you include Primo?

There's an extremely good chance you won't need any AI at all, but there's no hard answer to that question.

Check out @sourdiesel thread he talks about primo and test.
500mg test
200mg primo no need for AI or nolve and if primo higher i would add 20mg winstrol.
Check his thread good info

Check out @sourdiesel thread he talks about primo and test.
500mg test
200mg primo no need for AI or nolve and if primo higher i would add 20mg winstrol.
Check his thread good info

Any cause more damage to lipids with Winstrol?

If you're set on adding a DHT, Proviron would be a good choice.

Any cause more damage to lipids with Winstrol?

If you're set on adding a DHT, Proviron would be a good choice.
10-20mg winstrol only but i hear you and you make sense.
Doesnt masterone and proviron lower E2 with that much primo wouldnt adding proviron lower E2 even more?

Currently running:
Test E 500/wk
Primo 400/wk
GH 2iu/ed

I usually run 25mg Aromasin and 20mg nolva ed for any cycle with test at or above 500/wk.
I'm pretty sensitive to estrogen issues but that protocol has kept me in the safe zone for a few cycles.
Now with the Primo I'm feeling pretty flat in the nipple area and I cut my anti-e to just nolva 10mg ed so as not to crash my E2.
Any advice on how much anti-e to run?
How does your anti-e protocol change when you include Primo?

So at 500mg test and no primo you take 25mg aromasin daily (175mg weekly) and 20mg of nolva daily {140mg weekly)? That's huge. Have any data on E2 levels and different protocols? I'm thinking some guys above didn't read that

Anyway primo doesn't arromatize but myself and any number of people find it does lower E2. For me it cut E2 in half on a 500mg test dose so from 100E2 to 50E2 with 600mg primo.

This is all highly individual and given your AI and Nolva doses you seem to be an extreme case. Bloods and experimentation is the route for you. I'd start with your normal protocol or maybe 25% less and see how that goes. Primo E is a long ester you maybe bloods at week 6.

25mg aromasin ED on 500mg test? Jesus. Have you ever gotten bloods pulled? My E2 would be like 8 with that much aromasin

So at 500mg test and no primo you take 25mg aromasin daily (175mg weekly) and 20mg of nolva daily {140mg weekly)? That's huge. Have any data on E2 levels and different protocols? I'm thinking some guys above didn't read that

Anyway primo doesn't arromatize but myself and any number of people find it does lower E2. For me it cut E2 in half on a 500mg test dose so from 100E2 to 50E2 with 600mg primo.

This is all highly individual and given your AI and Nolva doses you seem to be an extreme case. Bloods and experimentation is the route for you. I'd start with your normal protocol or maybe 25% less and see how that goes. Primo E is a long ester you maybe bloods at week 6.
Yeah, I'm super sensitive. I tried to cut to 12.5mg aromasin ed and got flare ups.
Even now, I cut back to just 10 mg nolva for the last 2-3 days and I'm showing a little puffyness.

If you are that bad I'd just run it normal and gets bloods to see where you end up. If you get low E2 symptoms maybe back off a tad. 400mg of primo isn't a mega dose.

None.
Reminds me of a joke: What is the only meat a priest can eat on Sunday? Nun

With that dose and running Test and a DHT steroid only, like everyone else has mentioned, I wouldn't see the need for an AI, but the only true way to know is bloodwork. Everybody's body reacts a little different than the next.

There's an extremely good chance you won't need any AI at all, but there's no hard answer to that question.
I wouldn’t use an ai. That’s just me personally. I hate the way ais make me feel.

Bro with 500mg of test and 400mg of primo you don't need any AI

Primo alone will bring down you estro

Mis-post…. Mods please delete

Have you gotten bloodwork done yet for estrogen while on this run?

Cage

FYI. Ran 400 test 700 primo, no AI. Test came back 3,100 and estrogen 24. 300 test 500 primo came back at 1350 and 15. For me personally, did reduce estrogen some.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131