advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much can GH make up for training and diet? Due to overtime.

Hmmm

Registered
The economy seems to be taking a large step forward. Atleast in my sector, which is good for me financially, but takes a toll on my physique. Ive been working 60 hours a week for the past few months, still manage to train 3-4 days and eat decently.

Starting next week my hours will be upped to between 84 and 112 hours a week for a while, thats 7-12's to 7-16's. Thats essentially work, eat, bed and wouldnt be possible if it wasnt for my girlfriend picking up all my slack everywhere. Im a skilled union tradesman in a large union market, so the pay increase is substantial but there is a tendency to not offer people overtime in the future who dont work it now. I will have some extra bucks to throw at the problem to try to not let my body suffer too much.

Just wondering what you guys do who are in a similiar situation? How much do you think the GH can help make up some of the difference?

I am on no AAS, on GH though. 28 years old, 5'11 around 195 12% attempting to clean my diet up and am starting to drop for the summer.

me too

I just went through a year like this man! I stayed on GH, and got in workouts when I could. I stayed in pretty good shape actually, did low dose test weekly, like 200mg just to be able to keep working and train some. Hang in there, the time goes fast at least lol....but one year of my life is gone!

I'd say 200mg/week of test plus as much gh as u can afford will keep u fit and lean. I'm not saying do this and eat like shit, but I'm not going to bullshit u either....AAS+gh allows u to defintely not have the greatest diet in the world, but still stay lean and muscular.

If you're on good GH, then there really is no diet and you will continue to get leaner and leaner. If you really want to get the most out of it, and reap the true benefits of it, then of course a good diet will be better. Without GH, and eating the way I do right now, I would be a fat fuck. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want and cannot get fat, no matter how hard I try.

Supplements like GH and AAS are called supplements for a reason, they supplement a proper diet/training routine. If you won't be able to take advantage of them for a couple weeks, don't waste them, just wait until you can run them properly.

Your best bet is to precook as much good food as you can so you can keep your diet as clean as possible during that time.

If you're on good GH, then there really is no diet and you will continue to get leaner and leaner. If you really want to get the most out of it, and reap the true benefits of it, then of course a good diet will be better. Without GH, and eating the way I do right now, I would be a fat fuck. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want and cannot get fat, no matter how hard I try.

yep yep

How much GH are you running per day?

ive just finished a 10 week stint working 7 12's on night shift.... i work in ship repair so its all hammers and chainblocks etc

i was trying to stay off gear as long as i could during this time as i like to have one big cycle in the summer,,, but i cracked at week 6 and added enth, decca and dbol,, with 5iu gh

i did it mostly to ease the aches that was making it harder and harder to train each morning

if i were doing 16 hrs.... ive no idea what id do,,,, maybe a few dbol just to keep my spirits up!

I am taking 10 IU per day having a serum at 15 ng/ml. I will be having my GF pre cook a bunch of meals, but I work construction so I burn alot of calories and a long day can seem that much longer when you're burnt out. Depending if im welding or what Im doing on this particular job will depend on how much energy I expend.

I like that Im making that much more money, and know it makes sense to take advantage. Can be annoying that it makes it harder to gain though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws