over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much can you gain naturaly in a year

Ronnie Coleman averaged 9 pounds a year. He had a 20 pound year, but his average from his first NPC win to his last O was 9 pounds a year.

Well I would first have him switch to training each bodypart from 3-4 times a week to the max 2 x week or DC type program and add at least another 100gm protein to the diet and make sure hes getting post workout shake meals in order etc.

Have him do that for at least 6months and then see how much he has gained an go from there.

I only see him making gains with those changes as he appears to be over training and not getting enough protein, which is 2 fold.

I see at least another 15-20 pounds of muscle at least if he made the changes.

Last edited:
I guess my main question here is: What were "non-optimal conditions"
Not trying to be a dick but my bud can gain around 20-30 it seems the first time around and natty....I can gain almost 50-70 if I want at any point in time(these lbs. could be bad one's lol) that's wit zero gear and a give/take for me..........

Non optimal conditions simply means the average resistance trainee who is lifting and eating properly.

Optimal conditions are done with studies in order to find an absolute. The numbers I gave you were not an absolute.

And no... you guys didn't put on 30lbs of lean dry tissue naturally in a year...ect. When these things are not monitored properly there are too many variables and things get all distorted.

When you're in High School you are on an entirely different scale in terms of anabolic natural hormones!!! Honestly, do you want to fuck anything that moves like you did back then these days??? All bets are off when you are 15-16 years old. You can gain like crazy.

Man I try to preach that to the young guys that train in the gym I do , everybody is wanting to jump of juice strait out of the gates and alot of them have , their are a few that heed good advice and stay clean , eat better and train correctly and are making amazing gains , every in the gym swears they are on the sauce and their buddy who are juicing are not very much ahead of them size and power wise but in 3-4 years we all know who is gonna be on top. The guys that are using are eating 75-100mg a day of
d-bol and some of them have been doing that for 8-10 weeks , I think if they were 10-15 yrs old they would have stroked out by now.

The guy I'm trying to help has cut his training back a good bit and he wants to cut his gym time back some also so I was thinking that a setup like Monday=legs
Tuesday= cardio , abs (does this at home)
Wednesday=Chest shoulders & tris
Thursday= Cardio , abs (does this at home)
Friday=Back bis traps
Saturday and Sunday
I was looking at the DC style training and the results that are gotten from that and think that with a relitivly new person that some good gains could be made this way with a good diet. This guy seems realy eager to learn and follow directions so I'm sure that with some help he can meet his goals which I have found out are to be in better shape for his honeymoon next October

That I cannot say for sure. What I can say for sure is that he wasnt even serious lifting. He was on the football team and only lifted what they made him do! He did not have a hardcore training regime, unless what they do in football is hardcore. I have no experience with that so I cannot say. He probably started lifting in high school when he started football, and I would assume it was his freshman year. He was decent since he played at the University. Same place the Rothlisberger played, only many years earlier!

My cousin actually plays for his highschool football team. The way they're trained is actually for strength.

My cousin actually plays for his highschool football team. The way they're trained is actually for strength.

True, but I doubt that most high schools really have a program that would allow them to realize their full potential even at that young age. I am sure that this guy could have been even stronger.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear