over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much cardio?

dgarr21

Registered
Okay brothers how much cardio do you guys do when trying to cut fat when and how much cardio is to much in one day?

As far as diet plan goes i think i know who i will hire for my diet plans so this should be good :)

Thank you

morning cardio on empty stomach, moderate to low intensity for 35-45 minutes. again after evening weight training for another 20-40minutes. is all this necessary, probably not because many guys burn off fat through their diet only.

As with anything else this will vary much to the individual. Some can get lean by just adjusting their macros while others have to bust ass doing cardio for longer periods of time.

This will also vary with your goal and time schedule. If you are just trying to lose weight then I would do as the above poster said, start off with cardio 3-4 times per week and vary between a HIIT style and moderate intensity. Adjust upwards or downwards depending on how fast/slow you are losing weight.

You will also want to make adjustments to your diet as things progress. Possibly lowering carbs or fat intake etc.

Okay brothers how much cardio do you guys do when trying to cut fat when and how much cardio is to much in one day?

As far as diet plan goes i think i know who i will hire for my diet plans so this should be good :)

Thank you

Whoever you're hiring for diet help should also coach you on cardio.
If they don't, you chose the wrong person.

Agreed. I think you can get lean without it, BUT I think you need to do cardio to get shredded lean, dry, and conditioned while maintaining muscle mass!

shelby

haha i was thinking of hiring you when i get the funds cause im a college student who has a big car note insurance cell phone tag renewal and groceries also rent haha so that equals broke with bills for books for school also but for sure i want to hire u for weight lose i lost ALOT by myself and i do look nice cause all the muscle i had hidden under my used to be soft body haha but now i got probably 20-25 left and i am having a extremely hard time losing that weight and am afraid i will lose to much muscle if I try to do it MYSELF with no trained help...ya know what i mean??

haha i was thinking of hiring you when i get the funds cause im a college student who has a big car note insurance cell phone tag renewal and groceries also rent haha so that equals broke with bills for books for school also but for sure i want to hire u for weight lose i lost ALOT by myself and i do look nice cause all the muscle i had hidden under my used to be soft body haha but now i got probably 20-25 left and i am having a extremely hard time losing that weight and am afraid i will lose to much muscle if I try to do it MYSELF with no trained help...ya know what i mean??

Right on bro.. just hit me up when you're ready and we'll make it happen :cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner