over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do bouncers make on average?

ballennonstop

Banned
An acquaintance of mine from the gym approached me yesterday,
Wondering if I'd be interested in being a bouncer at his daughters party. He said he wants two guys. I told him yeah, I'd find another guy and let him know later today..As opposed to coming out with an offer, the guy told me think about how much your rates are and get back to me. It's only going to be for four hours..not far from where I live..and its a sweet 16..I have no idea how much to tell him!! If anyone could offer insight on the topic it would be much appreciated!!

I make $75-100... Depending on the night. But that's at a adult night club, idk about a sweet 16 lol

In Va its usually around 10-15 Per hour. Just watch putting your hands on anyone. Its an assault and you can get your ass civilly sued.

i used to get 50-100 per night, plus tips/bribes if it was that kind of place.

An acquaintance of mine from the gym approached me yesterday,
Wondering if I'd be interested in being a bouncer at his daughters party. He said he wants two guys. I told him yeah, I'd find another guy and let him know later today..As opposed to coming out with an offer, the guy told me think about how much your rates are and get back to me. It's only going to be for four hours..not far from where I live..and its a sweet 16..I have no idea how much to tell him!! If anyone could offer insight on the topic it would be much appreciated!!

Being a dj for many years and having done more sweet 16's then I care to remember, WHY does a sweet 16 party need a bouncer? Am I missing something here? Or is this more of a chaperone type position he's looking for?

That being said, if you ask him for $150 for each of you for four hours I highly doubt he will bark at that price.

I've bounced a couple of times, I would assume rate depends on what the establishment is. At a pretty casual higher end club I was getting $20/h.

i get around $9/hour, plus the bartenders will cut me in on tips when i work VIP, and also get an extra $20 for every fake ID i pull. so on average i make about $1000 a week depending on the crowds.

you can get anywhere from 12-14 per hour bouncing at a sports bar if that tells you anything..

$10.00 an hours if what we pay the bouncer at bar I manage. There is an endless line of people who will work for this

I get 11 an hour right now working at a pretty laid back bar, plus tips for stocking beer and cleaning out the tampon bag at the end of the night. Although for a one time thing I would be shooting for 75-100 bucks a guy. When I was working at a rougher joint and rolling around on the ground with thugs on a regular basis and filling out police reports from bad fights I only made around 13 an hour so I'd be tickled pink to get 75 making sure no pimply high schoolers get out of line.

During the offseason in my stint with the Arena League (Football) at A popular Gentlemens club I would make around $300-$500 a night on weekends after being tipped out by the girls and it was cash. This was a high end club where we had to where a suit. I only worked fri sat and sun nights.

I get 120 a night working 10-3...most other places around pay 80-100 for the same hours.

Sounds like a jail sentence or law suit waiting to happen. Last I checked it's illegal to touch a child. My kid is at a party and someone touches them (other than perhaps a police officer), you are going to be in a world of trouble.

What are you going to do if trouble happens? Who are you, or the host to decide?

This concept makes my head spin. Tell the guy to get parent chaperones, not bouncers.

Sorry, but as a parent this concept is insane. Touch my kid, you go to jail.

Don't put yourself at risk! Be safe.

i could only WISH to make what most of yall do. my bar is so big, on crowded nights we have upwards of 24 guys working (including 2-3 at every door)....we dont get paid SHIT

Touch my kid, you go to jail.

What if a male school teacher sees a tough high school football player beating the snot out of a guy who can't defend himself, and the football player is not responding to the teacher's request to stop . . would a teacher get sued for putting the football player in a full nelson to break up the fight?

How would it be different for a bouncer who is walking out an underage, non-responsive belligerent drunk who is putting his hands on others?

Not arguing, just curious, as I am not someone who knows how these laws go.

Last edited:
The normal going rate is roughly $10-15 pet hour. You could easily ask for $50 for the night.

I work at the door from 9 to 12:30. make $100 plus tip. Average about $150 to $180 a night(3 nights a week)
But also i work in rich area at a classy club.

When i was a bouncer at a local titty bar i was payed $12 a hour and a % off each girl that got a Joe in the VIP room.
So $120 a night plus at times $80-$100 from the girls on a good night.
I only worked thursday, fri and sat. .
(lol) the owner wanted me to keep the place drug free which was fine but the owner would end up haveing coke parties in the VIP room.
I quit and 2 weeks later they got closed down because there was a undercover (one of his so called boys):D
I miss the easy money and was a pretty good cooler.

I would charge this dude at least $100.00 and explain the underage thing and what you have to risk if something bad happened......

I got paid $75 a night and free drinks when I bounced, but that was over 15 years ago!

What if a male school teacher sees a tough high school football player beating the snot out of a guy who can't defend himself, and the football player is not responding to the teacher's request to stop . . would a teacher get sued for putting the football player in a full nelson to break up the fight?

How would it be different for a bouncer who is walking out an underage, non-responsive belligerent drunk who is putting his hands on others?

Not arguing, just curious, as I am not someone who knows how these laws go.

Fair question. But I believe there is a difference between a professional school teacher in a public school and a hired guy at a private party. I'm also not coming down on a bouncer as much as I'm saying a bouncer in this situation is putting himself at great risk. Even under the best scenario, what is reasonable force. How do you know the kid, or the kids parent is not going to fake an injury and sue? My 140lb 15 year old suffered a severe back injury when this gear head adult assaulted him. I dont care if my little angel was chocking out another kid. That's taking a crazy big (dumb) risk - for what? Maybe I'm wrong. I sure wouldn't want to put that to a test.

Boll encamp is not a teacher working in a school.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity