over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do pros make? Minimum

I have no doubt the INDUSTRY makes money the point is about how little the PROS make from it.

I scrolled up like you said and saw a lot of company banners but zero pros speaking on there behalf as endorsers.

That’s the thread title after all HOW MUCH DO PROS MAKE ... not the industry.

Who's fault is it that a fake guy named Dr Tony Huge can make $$$$, while some pros sit on their behinds and struggle? It all comes down to the individual, but I personally feel the opportunities to make $$$ by being a pro are more plentiful than ever. So much money flowing through the industry these guys just need to get in the way of some of it.

Since this is pro muscle: Any pros reading this who are struggling and only making 10 to 40k a year please speak up.

Have you considered that bodybuilders have a tendency to exaggerate on size of arms, weight, strength and even height?

Those numbers are from the 80's.

A low level pro can easily make that on instrgram or youtube with minimal effort.

Bodybuilding is not a billion dollar industry but the supplement business is (google search says 45 billion annually on sports supplements) and there are more supplement companies than ever. Opportunities are now global.

Even local competitors are making 100k as personal trainers seeing just a few people a day.

It really depends on the person's business sense, but I think many would be shocked at how much some of these lower level guys really make (on the high side).
100k as personal trainers seeing a few people a day?

Who are they training, Leonardo DiCaprio? Lol

Most PTs I know or see that are "competitors" (meaning they've done 1 physique show) training even several people a day don't really make much...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I hate to say it but how do you define "underpaid"???
They get paid what they are deemed worth....supply and demand...
It's not a mainstream sport......fancy colored labels with outrageous claims sell products, probably just as well if not better than a spokesperson that few outside the hardcore circle know.

It's the reality of the sport they chose.
I agree. How many people actually plan this out as a career choice? The ones who "make it" these days tend to have hit on it by accident, were in the right place at the right time, and then were smart enough to capitalize on it.

I love this sport....but it's a hobby for me. I looked into all kinds of ways to tie my undergrad into this industry even way back then. You know the saying....if you love what you do then you never really work a day in your life.

I couldn't justify the demand vs. cost although that's grown exponentially I admit, and how "in demand" I would be.

So I picked a second love that I knew would provide a secure future for me....and the benefits of that just happen to be that I can financially afford to pursue this hobby as I see fit to a degree that some people aren't able to.

But what really blows my mind...and here is an example:

Good friend in the gym does well at a state level, but it doesn't consume him and he has a stable career. Its a hobby for him...he's realistic.

His wife decides to get into exercising with him, loses a fair amount of weight, and then hired a coach to see how far she can take this as she was immediately told she had great "potential".

Not taking away from her....but you can see just as many in her shape or better by a quick "fitmom" search on Instagram.....or whatever else catchy hashtag that they may use to promote themselves.

She has a successful career with a Master's in her field and makes a decent income.

He tells me last week that she decided to not "renew" her contract as she wants to see how far she can take this new passion.

So someone with "Tenure" making maybe $70k a year walks away with no specific plan other than what she's being fed on social media....and they have kids and she's in her mid 30's.

Not knocking her specifically as I've seen guys do it to.

But I can't fathom it. Maybe it's because I'm older.....maybe I'm just completely wrong in my assumption.

I feel very bad for him. Income probably cut by 40%. And I can guarantee that won't be made back up anytime soon if at all.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

It's kinda like asking how much do models make. I was being trained by o'reagan in 98 when he was training Mike Morris and we all ate dinner and Mike had taken out a 10k loan to buy his gh. So some are losing money while other end of spectrum guys like Phil heath and Jay Cutler make tons. It's not like pro football where there is a league minimum. Closest to that would have been when McMahon had the wbf and guys had contracts

It's kinda like asking how much do models make. I was being trained by o'reagan in 98 when he was training Mike Morris and we all ate dinner and Mike had taken out a 10k loan to buy his gh. So some are losing money while other end of spectrum guys like Phil heath and Jay Cutler make tons. It's not like pro football where there is a league minimum. Closest to that would have been when McMahon had the wbf and guys had contracts
Taking out a loan to buy GH??

Holy crap; I can respect the mindset but sometimes you gotta ask yourself...

Who's fault is it that a fake guy named Dr Tony Huge can make $$$$, while some pros sit on their behinds and struggle? It all comes down to the individual, but I personally feel the opportunities to make $$$ by being a pro are more plentiful than ever. So much money flowing through the industry these guys just need to get in the way of some of it.

Since this is pro muscle: Any pros reading this who are struggling and only making 10 to 40k a year please speak up.

Yeah, any pros around doing pretty shitty. Please elaborate...

You want to start getting paid for it now?

2EPNKq8.png

im 12 :eek:

how much do u get to bang a grapefruit on cam?

You get a roll in possibly the most popular series on Netflix right now.

I’ll take that deal shit I’ll skull fuck a porcupine for an opportunity like that

Last edited:
100k as personal trainers seeing a few people a day?

Who are they training, Leonardo DiCaprio? Lol

Most PTs I know or see that are "competitors" (meaning they've done 1 physique show) training even several people a day don't really make much...

Once you get your name big enough, you can do group training sessions. 3 heads at a time $75 to $100 each session 4 times a week. Well known local NPC guy in my area does this. He has three groups he trains weekly. He has a waiting list to get into these groups (does this whole interview process - makes it seem exclusive). He knows his stuff and when you got 3 guys training hard together, hard not to make gains. Also sells them meals from a local commissary and does diet plans. Makes a very good living.

I've always wondered what these guys that have such a huge amount of followers on You Tube make from the traffic they generate.

I've seen a lot of guys that I wouldn't take any advice from have 100 thousand plus subscribers....and I'm sure they have to make some pretty decent money.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I'll try to find the link later but there's a guy on youtube that talks about this. IF you look at channels that have a huge following like demolition ranch or epic meal time back in the day, based on the partner program and as long as theyre following all of the rules without videos getting demonetized it could be in the millions.

Epic meal time, at it's height was pulling in around $11 million per year and Demoltion Ranch between his 3 channels should be around 5 million per year. I'll link the video later where the guy walks you through how the revinue works from youtube and how to calculate what you'd make off it.
His channel is pretty much all about how to make a successful channel and how much it really takes to make a living on youtube.

Unless your subscribers are north of 1million, you're not making much.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws