over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do pros make? Minimum

Zarati

Registered
how much would you say Evan Centopani, Frank Mcgarth and pros on these levels make?

I’d think a lot of factors go into that number. Too many to even remotely guess on a board like this.

Pick a number.

I think cutler used to make like 300k or 500k a year from flex magazine...nick trigili i think said he was paid like 30k a year from M.D (if i'm remembering correctly)... but since flex and M.D are done i assume most guys money comes from their supplement sponsors or online coaching these days. Guest posing?

One meeellion dollars.

Depends where they place in shows. What contracts they have and how many clients they coach.

how much would you say Evan Centopani, Frank Mcgarth and pros on these levels make?

It really depends on what you mean by "make". You've got prize money from contests, supplement and clothing sponsorships, personal training, all kinds of things. If your asking simply how much these guys make from sponsorships, i.e "guaranteed income" unless their very high level it is not a livable wage. Most of the guys that are successful at making money in this industry hustle their asses off! Like Dusty Hanshaw. He makes a really good living due to the fact that he has a HUGE social media presence, and he trains a lot of people

Depends how lazy the pro is. One that just sits on his ass and trains and takes a supplement contract. Maybe 50k. IF the guys coaching. Running a website with tons of videos updated daily he could be making a lot. If he’s running around guest posing and doing training camps. Hell even going to supplement stores for the day. Flex Lewis does very well because he’s always out doing things.

I've always wondered what these guys that have such a huge amount of followers on You Tube make from the traffic they generate.

I've seen a lot of guys that I wouldn't take any advice from have 100 thousand plus subscribers....and I'm sure they have to make some pretty decent money.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I've always wondered what these guys that have such a huge amount of followers on You Tube make from the traffic they generate.

I've seen a lot of guys that I wouldn't take any advice from have 100 thousand plus subscribers....and I'm sure they have to make some pretty decent money.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I've always wondered this too. From what I hear, YouTube money isn't what it used to be.

They make less than the people who talk about them on YouTube

Little slice took my initial comment :banghead: lol

Honestly it totally depends, I've heard of some pretty decent contracts out there for some of the more popular guys. Social media is a big part of it..IMO if you are a pro and your goal is to live off bodybuilding and you're not making money writing diet plans and workout plans and such, you're doing something wrong. These days people will pay someone with the title IFBB pro in his/her name without thinking twice. I've seen plenty of genetically elite bodybuilders that would have to pay me to prep me yet they still make decent money off online training. However, some guys are just really lazy and literally want to do nothing but lift weights and eat. For gods sake I've heard guys bitch because they have to post twice a week on instagram as per their contract, it really isn't that difficult, suck it up and take a selfie and mention your damn preworkout lol.

As much as their actual jobs make them.

As much as their actual jobs make them.

Why guys like Ronnie Coleman still worked their jobs. Smart to do that too because that leaves them with something to fall back on if they have health problems or when they get older. Kinda like how a smart college football player majors in something useful that can land them a job if they don't get into pro ball.

As a minimum. I would think most pro's spend as much or more on the sport then they ever really get out of contracts winnings etc. Personal training is something they could still do just from looking like they do. Just like many internet sensations who are not pro's.

From what I hear, YouTube money isn't what it used to be.

It makes sense, it is a market that is already saturated, with dozens of fitness channels identical to each other.

And I guess the same thing happens in other sectors.

Between $10,000 to $40,000

Wow I would of thought it would be a little more, maybe 75k. Really got to love your work here.

Again, here is Emeric not paying attention to detail and not being clear. Emeric is guesstimating what the avg pro makes....he's not guessing what Frank and Evan make...who have both been very well paid for a decade or more. Frank and Evan have made good coin over the years.

This is a pretty ridiculous thread. Phil Heath is a millionaire...so is Jay Cutler. There are also a lot of pros out there who are broke and in debt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131