over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do you save

I don't even count what I contribute to my IRA as part of my income, but that's just me. On top of the 8% that goes into that, I save 1,000 per paycheck.

I hope you guys are putting money into tangible goods that either have some appreciable value or something transferable that's not stock market or bank-related (401k's, mutual funds, savings accounts, etc.)

Because the dollar's future ain't lookin' too bright right now, and the stock market hasn't even kept up with inflation.

Remember when you were deciding whether or not you should buy that classic car a decade ago? You should have bought it.

You can think you're 'saving' when you're not really saving anything - except blips on computer screen and fancy green paper.

Last edited:
I hope you guys are putting money into tangible goods that either have some appreciative value or something transferable that's not stock market or bank-related (401k's, mutual funds, savings accounts, etc.)

Because the dollar's future ain't lookin' too bright right now, and the stock market hasn't even kept up with inflation.

Remember when you were deciding whether or not you should buy that classic car a decade ago? You should have bought it.

You can think you're 'saving' when you're not really saving anything - except blips on computer screen and fancy green paper.

I hope you guys are putting money into tangible goods that either have some appreciative value or something transferable that's not stock market or bank-related (401k's, mutual funds, savings accounts, etc.)

Dude, what are you talking about??? The dollar is one of the strongest currencies world wide. The reason it isn't stronger is because the Fed is holding it down with quantitative easing.

Inflation in the US is typically 2-3%. This year inflation is virtually non-existent (which is why the Fed is suppressing the dollar -- to encourage more inflation) whereas the stock market is up over 20% this year. Most years, the stock market outperforms inflation in the US by at least double.

You should spend some time reading and learning from credible sources and maybe you wouldn't say something as naieve as you did here.

Last edited:
Self directed Roth IRA

Converted all my IRA/401k's to a Roth (yea you have to pay your taxes now, but rather now than later) and put max in there every year and trade it myself. Not going to be rich overnight but doing better than any mutual fund (ha-ha) and no tax, not now not ever!

Dude, what are you talking about??? The dollar is one of the strongest currencies world wide. The reason it isn't stronger is because the Fed is holding it down with quantitative easing.

Inflation in the US is typically 2-3%. This year inflation is virtually non-existent (which is why the Fed is suppressing the dollar -- to encourage more inflation) whereas the stock market is up over 20% this year. Most years, the stock market outperforms inflation in the US by at least double.

You should spend some time reading and learning from credible sources and maybe you wouldn't say something as naieve as you did here.

I think he was meaning invest in something like actual gold rather than the US dollar since it may not be worth what it is/was for long. The way the debt, economy route is going I can understand. Atleast thats what I took away from the post.

I save just enough to pay my test and gh bill when stocks get low. Apart from that 0%.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

About 10% total household, not where I want it to be but it will get better in two years

25% in savings
25% in retirement investments

the rest is bills and play

11% 401k
11% Roth IRA
11% Savings
11% Money Market Account
56% Disappears monthly lol

20% of my income into a mix of investments. Always, always, always save, no matter how little I may make at times. It's the old "pay yourself first" thing.

On an income that varies, such as mine, the percent I save, also varies. But I can say, I literslly save as much as I can. If it's $200 a week, or $2,000 a week, money is always going in.

Honestly...I save approx. 80%. Job pays for everything. I pay for our food/entertainment, my savings go into investments.

True to a point, but bc of our national debt to china, its put the dollar in a bad place. All china has to do is stop using the dollar as the main form of currency, do to our unruley debt to them, and we are fucked. Like less worth than a peso type fucked. Look into it , its scary

ive invested a good amount of money into our 401k and 457 plan. But ive also made tangable investments in things like real estate and land. Real estate as been a great thing for me, recently bought a house for 36k, under foreclosure, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, ranch. Put about 15k into it. Its fully paid off but this single small rental pays the mortgage on the house the my family lives in. Plus i recently had it apprasaid at 115k. So even if i let it go for 100 id still make 49k. These kinds of investments have been great for me, i do all the work myself which eliminates the need for contractors and additional costs.

Approximately 20% of my income for now, never less than 15%. That will got up once I have my effing student loans paid off

I just read the new tony robbins book master money the game, not like I knew a lot before but this was certainly worth the read.
helps you break down everything

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner