YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do you spend on HGH every month?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I never really got into HGH over the years and my last run was in 2012 during a chaotic time when everyone was getting tests done to ensure it was the real deal. The "Tops" came in every shade the rainbow had to offer and I wasn't competing or trying to get huge. Just a guy who wanted to look ok to pick up chicks so I didn't use any except for a couple hundred ius i bought here and there and I didn't look back.

I went to look at the prices today from probably the most reputable gh provider there is and it seems like you can easily run 6 ius a day and spend less than $250 a month overall and keep doing it for a long period of time. A decade ago it would have been easily twice that amount.

So is the stuff any better than the hit and miss crap of 2012? Also since its so much cheaper how much do you guys spend on average on this stuff on a monthly basis in US dollars?

I'm gunna get some kits after the new year

I spend around 300 a month

The key is staying humble when your igf numbers get higher and higher

How much do you run on a daily basis and how often do you get your igf levels checked out? Any negative health effects you have noticed by doing this long term? I'm assuming you can be a bit more lenient with your diet and still stay relatively lean all the time?

Same here....at my age 2-3iu's daily treats me nicely as I'm looking more for anti-aging benefits.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

How much do you run on a daily basis and how often do you get your igf levels checked out? Any negative health effects you have noticed by doing this long term? I'm assuming you can be a bit more lenient with your diet and still stay relatively lean all the time?

IMO......you can if your somewhat lean to start with and your insulin sensitivity is good.

I've ran it when I was a higher bodyfat % than I should have been, and it wasn't the game changer I thought it would be for the weight to just drop off.

But when I ran it the next time I was significantly leaner and it afforded me the ability to stay like that with more leniency in my diet.

What I liked most was that I could eat my healthy diet....but a lot more of it without gaining bodyfat.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I reckon I'll do about 8iu per day

Gonna keep my diet super in check esp with carbs (time them around workout, JM style)

He has abs at 40% bf...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I reckon I'll do about 8iu per day

Gonna keep my diet super in check esp with carbs (time them around workout, JM style)

Remember after your surgery you said you were done with GH and how you talked shit about anyone using orals....

Not very humble buddy, your cars and watches probably suck....

Remember after your surgery you said you were done with GH and how you talked shit about anyone using orals....

Not very humble buddy, your cars and watches probably suck....

i was on medication when i said that :eek:

Zero...

Generics where I live are pretty much worthless and pharma is way too expensive.

Less than $100 for sleep benefits (2-3iu’s a day). I have noticed no difference between 2 and 6ius so from personal experience it’s either low dose or blasting (10iu+) which I refuse to pay for so low dose it is.

Less than $100 for sleep benefits (2-3iu’s a day). I have noticed no difference between 2 and 6ius so from personal experience it’s either low dose or blasting (10iu+) which I refuse to pay for so low dose it is.

No difference between 2 and 6 ius for staying lean nor gaining muscle?

Got 10 kits of TP blacks in the fridge for when i decide to get back on :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner