advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do you spend on supplements for your cycles every month?

G.A.U.L.S.

Registered
Where we are, nutritional supps cost us 2-3 times more when compared to Stateside. An amateur bb'er spends on the magnitude of $1500-2000 on supps alone (per month) down here (store retail).

It's cheaper to buy gear than to get nutritional supps, which is a little sad because it reinforces AAS/GH use over proper nutrition. Can't tell you the amount of young guys down here who'd sooner splurge on a cycle of Test,tren and dbol instead of investing some of that $$$ on quality foods and supps.

Last edited:
Well thanks to true protein I can get my pre work out, multi vitamin, protein, baas, 5htp all for under 100 a month. The only thing I do not buy from there is karbolyn which costs me about 40 a month.

Multi-vit, krill oil, clean diet.

Anything else your foolin yourself IMO.

Find it almoust impossible to hit 4-500 grms of protien a day without a couple shakes.
Spending about $250 on supps to maintain 260-lbs and use gauls to make sure I'm just not shitting it out. A solid 10 lbs to go till primo.

$300 on just protein for 6 months so thats.... $50/month. Never used anything whey protein and I'm prolly bigger than most dudes who take a shot load of all kinds of crap. :D

Can't tell with your avatar hiding in the shadows.lol

Can't tell with your avatar hiding in the shadows.lol

He dosent look lean from what I can see... Any way fish oil 40 dollar pre workout and when not pre contest I buy an xxl every day post work out 4 bucks plus my whey protein I buy every two weeks 45 so if I have to guess none food related nor aas related 250-300 a month

I buy everything in bulk and usually for 6 months at a time so it comes out real cheap, about €100 per month.

Liv 52, Protein, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Multivit.

And tons of good food! :D

$236.84 every month on supps. protein, pre-workout, and multi-v.

I buy supps when I have the extra money, but Im more concerned with getting all my food in during the month. My mom actully bought 12 chickens when I was younger because it was more cost effective than buying 2 dozen eggs a day. I still go over there and raid the the nest lol. My grand grow potatoes and Kale so most my carbs come from them, for free. But then I got to costco and blow about 200/week on beef, chicken, and sole.

As far as supps, I have 2 scoops of isopure 5 days a week PWO and then 2 scoops of Karbolyn pre work out. Ever so often I buy a pre work out powder such as superpump.

In terms of AAS, if you buy from GAULS, money is the least of your problems! You could get a hefty cycle from under 200 bucks.

I dont use any supplements....and grow just fine. Infact i don't even eat tons of food...just probably get around 180grams of protein a day.

I dont use any supplements....and grow just fine. Infact i don't even eat tons of food...just probably get around 180grams of protein a day.

If you grow that easy, olympia in what a year?

Multi-vit, krill oil, clean diet.

Anything else your foolin yourself IMO.

I tend to agree.

Fish Oil, Ephedrine, Caffeine, Yohimbine, Multi-Vitamin, Digestive Enzymes, Electrolytes, Injectable L-Carnitine.

Occasionally some protein powder.

The above supplements cost me roughly $120 or so per month. I don't use protein powder often, so maybe an additional $20-$30 per month. So, about $150 max.

I spend much more on food. $200 per week for my wife and I. Plus some incidentals.

If you grow that easy, olympia in what a year?

forgot to mention that i am also on 100mg tren eod and 8ius of kigs a day. So...i am sure that helps big time. I just eat good three meals per day...and somtimes much on little snacks. I am not a fan of protein shakes....I get gassy very fast.

I hear that, Try some lr3 you'll clear the house out.
Keep growing, I wish It wasnt so hard for me. Oh well Mickey d's again.

Well thanks to true protein I can get my pre work out, multi vitamin, protein, baas, 5htp all for under 100 a month. The only thing I do not buy from there is karbolyn which costs me about 40 a month.

TrueProtein/TrueNutrition has Karbolyn now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131