advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do you spend on supplements for your cycles every month?

50$

only 100% whey

Supplements are OVERRATED !!! Just to milk your money

FOOD = Everything

look at Arnold and people back then, they didn't have all these supplements today lol... maybe protein and aminos

50$

only 100% whey

Supplements are OVERRATED !!! Just to milk your money

FOOD = Everything

look at Arnold and people back then, they didn't have all these supplements today lol... maybe protein and aminos

Exactly. Food is my supplements. Way too many noobs rely on supplements thinking they gunna grow and shit. Good job wasting your money! I'll continue growing thank you. :D

65$ for a 10 pound thing of animal whey. Not sure how much it lasts me. And 45$ on animal rage that lasts 45 workouts.

Do you guys buy your stuff in-store or online?

I'm really hoping things look up money wise this year. I need more juice, gh, and SUPPLIMENTS!!

about $40 on protein
less than $10 on vits
about $55 on tuna (70 cans)

I see GAULS trying to open a supp business haha... i'll buy from you

I buy nothing in store as it is an absolute rip off here in Australia. Luckily I do have a direct manufacturer for whey protein so while I sell to my clients, I have always gotten all bagged protein for free.

As far as everyone bagging the shit out of whey protein.... whether it be concentrate or isolate, I beg to differ. I and many of my clients have seen great results from it. Do I think people should get all their protein from powder... no but it is a SUPPLEMENT. I can't eat eggs so I sure as hell can't drink a carton of egg whites or will spend my life in the shitter.

On items like fish oil, hawthorne berry, vitamin D, vitamin C, pro biotics , a multi and betaine HCL, and beta alanine, I probably spend roughly $75 a months.

What does our friend GAULS have up his sleeve?:D

I see GAULS trying to open a supp business haha... i'll buy from you

If we ever did...we would do something that has never been done before:naughty::naughty:

Last edited:
I buy nothing in store as it is an absolute rip off here in Australia. Luckily I do have a direct manufacturer for whey protein so while I sell to my clients, I have always gotten all bagged protein for free.

As far as everyone bagging the shit out of whey protein.... whether it be concentrate or isolate, I beg to differ. I and many of my clients have seen great results from it. Do I think people should get all their protein from powder... no but it is a SUPPLEMENT. I can't eat eggs so I sure as hell can't drink a carton of egg whites or will spend my life in the shitter.

That's pretty much why it's in use down here. Easily accessible and convenient without the hassles of preparing your own meal every single time you need a protein source. Especially for folks who work on the road.

What does our friend GAULS have up his sleeve?:D

If we ever did have something up our sleeves...it'd be an ACE!

If we ever did have something up our sleeves...it'd be an ACE![/QUOTE]

No doubt, check your email for a thought.

It depends, when I'm not paying attention and run out I'll usually pick up a small thing at Vitamin Shoppe, but I always try to buy it online. The stores just can't compete with online pricing. If you open up a supp store I'll buy from you GUALS!!

If we ever did have something up our sleeves...it'd be an ACE!

No doubt, check your email for a thought.[/QUOTE]

NVM

He made a New one !! YAAAAA Buddyyy

Last edited:
I switched over from spending my money on sups to spending it on whole, quality foods. I have loved the results. When I do buy sups, I try to buy them online for the cost savings.

I start my morning with supergreens.
so this is about $25 a month.

Maybe have them order their protein and other stuff online if its cheaper and shipping and import taxes are not that much.
But besides that even good clean food like steak, chicken etc.. every week and the amount needed for bodybuilders will put a dent in everyones pocket.
A few vials of Test and Deca for example is nothing compared to the amount of protein and food you will need to consume each week.
Then lets not get into grass fed lean meat or whole foods and real farmers whole milk that some spend an arm and a leg on:D

10lb whey protein ~ $60

that's it for supps, however the food bill each month is...:eek:

I try to take whole food instead of protein shakes.
I think shakes are overated.

I made the change & didn't see any difference.

I buy all my stuff form a buddy that has an online store. He is fairly priced but throws in a shitload of samples for me to try. I only use a gainer or protein powder. I take in about 450 grams of protein a day and 375 of that is from food. I spend total about 100-150 a week on food and about 50 a month of protein powder. I weigh 312 at the moment but plan to go up to 330 after this meet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131