over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much does T3 increase metabolism?

For example with 50 mcg of T3 how much i will burn more?

At first you will be burning much more, even eating muscle, then after a while, you will turn off your natty T3 production and be burning less than you were before you took it.

At first you will be burning much more, even eating muscle, then after a while, you will turn off your natty T3 production and be burning less than you were before you took it.

What if you bump up the dosage as needed?

If you'll stop producing it could you follow the clen dosing 2 weeks on 2 off continued for 10 weeks type of thing?

For example with 50 mcg of T3 how much i will burn more?

an incredible amount.

i was running t3, thinking it was t4 for probably 8+ months and eating everything i could.. absolutely CRAP, increasing AAS dosage and ended up SHREDDED... absolutely shredded.... and in the hospital. lol.. went from 12% down to roughly 5% eating CRAP and training like shit (it fucken drains you... even with boatloads of kcals)

so, if i need to diet down ever again, i'll be using T3 at probably 50mcg for no more than 3 wks at a time, along with good doses of AAS of course.

an incredible amount.

i was running t3, thinking it was t4 for probably 8+ months and eating everything i could.. absolutely CRAP, increasing AAS dosage and ended up SHREDDED... absolutely shredded.... and in the hospital. lol.. went from 12% down to roughly 5% eating CRAP and training like shit (it fucken drains you... even with boatloads of kcals)

so, if i need to diet down ever again, i'll be using T3 at probably 50mcg for no more than 3 wks at a time, along with good doses of AAS of course.

Can you elaborate on why you landed in the hospital? 50mcg of T3 does not seem like enough to cause issues.

What if you bump up the dosage as needed?

The dose needs to start extremely low and increase incrementally over time as natty production turns off. You only want a tinny bit more than your natty production or you will eat muscle at the very least and possibly have other issues as well.

Armour Thyroid, which is a mix of T3 and T4 is much easier to work with.

I have used thyroid of a couple shows and I will never use it again, it always ate muscle for me.

T3 is alwas catabolic and the upthread suggestion to ladder up slowly is correct. I also recommend a slow ladder down allowing natural t3 production to return to normal over time. No one can post for you a percent or calories earned because everyone is so different.

still dont know why in the hell people would chose something like this over DNP.

DNP
its safer
it doesnt eat your muscle
its safer
its safer...

1) I would NOT recommend running T3 unless you are on some sort of anabolics

2) I ran DNP once and it was not worth it. Research after research has shown that it is pure poision and I know for a FACT that A LOT of serious guys on, the ones that have a nutritionist and all that, don't run it either. It's simply not worth it.

If you want to burn fat start with diet and workout, then research products, and if you want to go full blown then do tren, test, clen, and t3.

But fuck t3 unless your on AAS and truly fuck dnp.

1) I would NOT recommend running T3 unless you are on some sort of anabolics

2) I ran DNP once and it was not worth it. Research after research has shown that it is pure poision

would love to see that "research" lol

If your running 50mcg of T3 and your running at least 250mg of test/week and your diet is decent and your not at too big of a caloric deficit you shouldn't be losing muscle or strength.

Well, that's how I see it:

T3 - My body produces it.
DNP - It's in herbicides and explosives.

not gonna come on here and make fun of ya bro. You need to do some research instead of spreading bro science.

still dont know why in the hell people would chose something like this over DNP.

DNP
its safer
it doesnt eat your muscle
its safer
its safer...

I've run my fair share of both of them and although dnp is not the devil as everyone makes it out to be if used conservatively, its still less forgiving then t3. And I would never ever recommend it over t3 for anyone's first time fooling around with fat burners.

One extra dnp tab too much can put you in a bad place where your constantly out of breath (panting), bouts of hypoglycemia, severe dehydration and hotter then a m'therfucker. This intense feeling could last as long as 12-24 hrs depending on your sensitivity to the cpd. An extra tab of t3 and you might notice something, you may not. If you do it will be very subtle such as a faster heart beat, maybe a little more on edge/irritability, and insomnia.

not gonna come on here and make fun of ya bro. You need to do some research instead of spreading bro science.

Sorry, totally not trying to spread it, just a point of view from someone who really doesn't have the slightest clue, but may help to understand why some people would choose one over the other. I'm the perfect example.

Bro science is saying that DNP is safer than T3 brother. Sorry but that is not correct. Youu can screw yourself up on T3 and have a lasting effect on your life. You can kill yourself with DNP.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws