advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much does Tren increase igf-1 levels?

I'll have to look for the study to confirm but if remember correctly.... Trenbolones strong ability to stimulate hypertrophy is from greater proliferation and differentiation of satellite cells as a result of increased sensitivity to IGF-1. So an increase in muscle cell's sensitivity to IGF-1 may be better than an increase in IGF-1 levels. Interesting stuff!

I'll have to look for the study to confirm but if remember correctly.... Trenbolones strong ability to stimulate hypertrophy is from greater proliferation and differentiation of satellite cells as a result of increased sensitivity to IGF-1. So an increase in muscle cell's sensitivity to IGF-1 may be better than an increase in IGF-1 levels. Interesting stuff!
Thank you! I know when you add an aromatizing steroid such as testosterone with Tren things change. I’ve read the studies done on cattle, but can’t seem to find anything specific on humans.

Yes, I have clearly seen it on blood tests and more than once. I tried to explain it, and many others, but it's all just our theories. Nobody knows if something just distorts the test result, something like a false estradiol test with trenbolone. It's hard to relate to these pubmed studies because no one has done them on bodybuilders with above-average muscle mass, taking a dozen other drugs, following a special diet, etc.

I believe there was a thread recently that gave some solid evidence that tren actually decreases igf-1. I’m pretty sure in a cycle/blast with tren and test, you’d more than likely still get a significant increase in igf-1
Can confirm my igf1 came back at 39 while being on tren was on gh but stopped it to limit any bloat

Yes, I have clearly seen it on blood tests and more than once. I tried to explain it, and many others, but it's all just our theories. Nobody knows if something just distorts the test result, something like a false estradiol test with trenbolone. It's hard to relate to these pubmed studies because no one has done them on bodybuilders with above-average muscle mass, taking a dozen other drugs, following a special diet, etc.
I really hope it’s false like estro blood tests

39 igf1 score is shocking low where 80-130 is normal it left me gutted when I heard this level

Research datbtrue.

Just because tren drops an igf score on a blood test doesn't mean thats whats happening on a cellular level (to my understanding from what datbtrue explained to me via PM).

Research datbtrue.

Just because tren drops an igf score on a blood test doesn't mean thats whats happening on a cellular level (to my understanding from what datbtrue explained to me via PM).
Would you be worried of a igf1 score at 39?

for muscle fat burning benefit not health
Health that be good less chance of tumour cancer growths

but I’d expect igf1 in the 100s low normal not 39 does that just mean I had good tren lol

Would you be worried of a igf1 score at 39?

for muscle fat burning benefit not health
Health that be good less chance of tumour cancer growths

but I’d expect igf1 in the 100s low normal not 39 does that just mean I had good tren lol
Anything below the reference range for your age, race, gender, body fat, et cetera increases cardiovascular risk, whereas anything above the ... increases neoplasm, certain cancers risk.

As for muscle function, hypertrophy, tren adaptively reduces cIGF-I, not something to worry about (in fact, be happy). I replied to the other thread you must have bumped about this here: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...d-igf1-levels-blood-tests.166733/post-3008970

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws