over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much Greens you eat a day and how much you think is too much

Rarely ever eat the stuff there really is little to no evidence to support there being any real health benefits from doing so.

From eating vegetables?

Rarely ever eat the stuff there really is little to no evidence to support there being any real health benefits from doing so.

no health benefits to eating greens or vegetables? :banghead: It is a little shocking how many guys here don`t eat their veg/greens. It`s so important in keeping a good acid/alkaline mix especially considering so many here eat very high protein diets. Yes I eat veg and fruit every day, so do my kids

no health benefits to eating greens or vegetables? :banghead: It is a little shocking how many guys here don`t eat their veg/greens. It`s so important in keeping a good acid/alkaline mix especially considering so many here eat very high protein diets. Yes I eat veg and fruit every day, so do my kids

I never get ill since eating my veg and a banana a day, that's all the proof I need. Fruit is expensive in UK except bananas but I get a kilo bag of mixed veg for 75p. Peas, , broccoli and cauliflower gives m very powerful mix of vitamins and minerals and u eat a full bag every single day without fail. To much veg bloats me but this is a nice comprise for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I love greens spinach & cabbage even add vinegar & pepper to the water there cooked in and drink it

shocked that so many people don't eat greens or veggies in general.

I can't stress how important organic veggies are for you.

If you don't eat them try drinking them in smoothie or juice form.

I like the squash and broccoli combo they sell at Wallyworld.

The body does just fine without them.... there is periods of time in human history (like the ice age) where we literally had no access to any veg as plant life couldnt survive at those temperatures and the body evolved in a way where we didnt require them. There is also plenty of examples of tribes living on earth right now that have no veg in their diets who have been studied and are some of the healthiest people around.

The body does just fine without them.... there is periods of time in human history (like the ice age) where we literally had no access to any veg as plant life couldnt survive at those temperatures and the body evolved in a way where we didnt require them. There is also plenty of examples of tribes living on earth right now that have no veg in their diets who have been studied and are some of the healthiest people around.

What is one of the plentiful examples of tribes?

I have days where I'll have several serving of green and their are days I have none.I never notice any difference.

Holy crap most of you guys are clueless... Yes we can survive without them... question is how long do you want to survive? maybe you will only live to 40 or 50...
There is a massive nutrient deficiency problem in the USA... Im not going to get into it to deeply but read "eat to live by dr Joel Furhman" this book will literally change and save your life...

Holy crap most of you guys are clueless... Yes we can survive without them... question is how long do you want to survive? maybe you will only live to 40 or 50...
There is a massive nutrient deficiency problem in the USA... Im not going to get into it to deeply but read "eat to live by dr Joel Furhman" this book will literally change and save your life...

Your suggestions are highly regarded in my eyes and I will be checking this book out soon. Please check your pm's.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I've read this book and have met DrFuhrman. I agree with it greatly. There is a huge difference between eating to bodybuild and eating for health. People don't realize the phytonutrients in veggies and how necessary they are for proper physiology in the body. High nutrient/ low calorie for health. In this book it points out there is more protein in broccoli per calorie compared to chicken. And the broccoli has a ton more nutrients than chicken. I asked DrFuhrman how to eat for health if you are an athlete. He said to eat greens, starchy veggies, legumes, nuts and soy with each meal. I don't agree with eating that frequent of soy but that's what he said. And although he knew his nutrition for health he was a duesh-bag in person. He also wrote more recent books than "Eat to Live" and they talk more about making dietary changes slowly rather than change your diet or die point of view. I did do a distilled water only fast for eight days following reading his book on fasting. I was shooting for 21 days and I think I could have done it as I felt great but I was so bored while fasting I gave in at the end of day eight.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear