yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much have your Free T3 levels increased from HGH?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am looking for anecdotal evidence here from forum members (or others they know) who have had before/after thyroid panels from incorporating HGH into the mix. I am wondering just how much your Free T3 (or also FT4, TSH, rT3, if available) levels went up from HGH and what dose of HGH was used to get that result.

Tsh has stayed the same , possibly lower, since adding gh. 1.5 ius daily, on average this year, when comparing labs for tsh, before started gh and after.

Tsh has stayed the same , possibly lower, since adding gh. 1.5 ius daily, on average this year, when comparing labs for tsh, before started gh and after.
yea 2iu hasn't affected any of my thyroid levels either. Might just be that we aren't using enough to make a difference.

I am looking for anecdotal evidence here from forum members (or others they know) who have had before/after thyroid panels from incorporating HGH into the mix. I am wondering just how much your Free T3 (or also FT4, TSH, rT3, if available) levels went up from HGH and what dose of HGH was used to get that result.

On 4 IU daily, Free T3 from 3.0 pg/mL to 4.3 pg/mL (one point over the range) and Free T4 from 1.7 to 1.3 ng/dL.

On 4 IU daily, Free T3 from 3.0 pg/mL to 4.3 pg/mL (one point over the range) and Free T4 from 1.7 to 1.3 ng/dL.
Since you’re here, do you think taking a decent dose of HGH can replace the need for T4/T3 therapy in the case of low FT3 & high rT3?

I am seriously considering trying it since I can’t seem to get the symptoms to go away permanently on any dose of thyroid treatment. It just keeps making my FT3 even lower than at baseline. I was gonna up my HGH to 5.33iu MWF (16iu per vial) but a little nervous to go overboard due to fear of heart enlargement.

Since you’re here, do you think taking a decent dose of HGH can replace the need for T4/T3 therapy in the case of low FT3 & high rT3?

I am seriously considering trying it since I can’t seem to get the symptoms to go away permanently on any dose of thyroid treatment. It just keeps making my FT3 even lower than at baseline. I was gonna up my HGH to 5.33iu MWF (16iu per vial) but a little nervous to go overboard due to fear of heart enlargement.
Depends on your free t4 and if your thyroid is healthy. If you are not making enough t4 to convert then hgh does nothing to improve it.

Depends on your free t4 and if your thyroid is healthy. If you are not making enough t4 to convert then hgh does nothing to improve it.
My FT4 has always been 1.4, and my TSH anywhere between 1.4-1.6 depending on the day. Therefore, I make a good amount of thyroid. It just doesn’t convert (FT3 2.7, total T3 70, and rT3 21). This is why I am hopeful this could work.

Taking T4 only will generally low T3 conversion and Free T3 levels. Taking T3 will only appear to drop your Free T3 levels because the half life is short, so you will have high levels after taking the T3 but after 24 hours you can be lower than baseline.

How is the MWF GH treating you? Have you tried microdosing T3? Generally, only 5-10 mcg is needed.

it can work but have you checked why your rt3 is high? t4 can convert to rt3 too.
Genetics. Even SelfDecode, which is a genetic testing site, said I would have lower FT3 and higher rT3. It's not a selenium or iron deficiency or anything obvious like that.

Taking T4 only will generally low T3 conversion and Free T3 levels. Taking T3 will only appear to drop your Free T3 levels because the half life is short, so you will have high levels after taking the T3 but after 24 hours you can be lower than baseline.

How is the MWF GH treating you? Have you tried microdosing T3? Generally, only 5-10 mcg is needed.
I have been doing 4iu EOD, and just starting MWF this week (5.33iu per shot so 16iu per week), so my weekly dose is going up slightly. I'm still not sure if it's going to be a high enough dose to get the thyroid conversion though. Should I use a higher MWF dose?

Yea I've tried microdosing T3 (I have tried T4 only, T3 only, and combo therapy at various doses) but I always feel like crap again. It's possible I ramp up my dose too fast. It's a tough process, so that's why I'm thinking of trying a HGH only approach to treat it.

My FT4 has always been 1.4, and my TSH anywhere between 1.4-1.6 depending on the day. Therefore, I make a good amount of thyroid. It just doesn’t convert (FT3 2.7, total T3 70, and rT3 21). This is why I am hopeful this could work.

Being leaner and doing cardio are things that technically lower Free T3 . Even lower carb diet will do it.

With those numbers it's possible that thyroid wasn't the issue but the thyroid hormone maybe masking or alleviating something else.

Only way to tell what the Free T3 conversion will be for you on a given dosage and/or frequency is blood work. Did you try low dose T3 like 5 mcg?

Why do you want to have a higher free t3 if you feel fine?
It's a little low but not out of range. Same goes for rt3

Scanning through posts here, I think there may be some confusion. Here is a short review that might present some context. It isn't perfect to what BBers are trying to do but some general concepts are presented.

Why do you want to have a higher free t3 if you feel fine?
It's a little low but not out of range. Same goes for rt3
I do not. Fatigue and brain fog are extreme if I’m not dosed properly on thyroid meds. I have periods of time I feel great and then symptoms return, I check my levels, and can see why (despite TSH and FT4 being optimal). Therefore, idea of using enough HGH instead is intriguing. At the 2iu (or 4iu eod) dose I’m on, there isn’t much of a conversion effect for me.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins