YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much HGH does the body naturally produce?

compared to legit pharmacy grade yea id say in your late teens through early twenties the natural GH would equal one maybe 2iu of pharm grade HGH maybe 3-4iu of generics

If you have ever run something like Norditropin compared to a good generic then you understand what i mean

Depending on age, genetics, even liver health will impact this. Everyone is different.

Except if u train in oxygen gyms. The special air allows you to produce 10iu of gh an hour.

Depending on age, genetics, even liver health will impact this. Everyone is different.

Except if u train in oxygen gyms. The special air allows you to produce 10iu of gh an hour.

I am well aware of that. Just an average guesstimate would be nice. I saw online that it said 5 nanograms pr ml but dont know how much that translates into iu

I don't think you can really compare endogenous GH to exogenous administered GH. GH and growth factors work in nanograms endogenously because they are used to signal pathways that need to be activated at certain times and places in the body. Flooding the bloodstream with GH once or twice or three times a day is very different pharmacodynamics compared to endogenously released GH.

I think you can test your IGF and then find a dose that keeps your IGF around natural levels (it would probably be quite low, depending entirely on the person). Nobody does that though because the point of supplementing with GH is to elevate your IGF beyond natural so you can get leaner, bigger, stronger, faster, whatever.

Even with all the negatives of elevated IGF we still inject GH, because IGF is one of the most anabolic substances we know of.

I am well aware of that. Just an average guesstimate would be nice. I saw online that it said 5 nanograms pr ml but dont know how much that translates into iu

Wait, which part are you aware of? LOL, the part about an "oxygen gym"?

The contents of HGH decreases with age. The puberty has the highest about 2000ug ED, while for youth it can reach 500ug ED. But it decrease after 30 years old year by year. It is only 300ug ED when you are 60. It only has 25ug ED for 80years old.
This is the process of aging. :(:(

The contents of HGH decreases with age. The puberty has the highest about 2000ug ED, while for youth it can reach 500ug ED. But it decrease after 30 years old year by year. It is only 300ug ED when you are 60. It only has 25ug ED for 80years old.
This is the process of aging. :(:(

How much is that in iu?

Breathing squats and rib cage stretches will cause a .5iu release of gh if combined with 1qt whole cream

compared to legit pharmacy grade yea id say in your late teens through early twenties the natural GH would equal one maybe 2iu of pharm grade HGH maybe 3-4iu of generics

If you have ever run something like Norditropin compared to a good generic then you understand what i mean

I'm afraid I don't understand.ive said this a thousand times,take equal amounts of generic and pharm gh separately for six months and you will not see any measurable difference.noone has every been able to show that,so why spend the money

I'm afraid I don't understand.ive said this a thousand times,take equal amounts of generic and pharm gh separately for six months and you will not see any measurable difference.noone has every been able to show that,so why spend the money

i agree after having done both, as long as the generics are reputable

Good information SRHealthTech. From what i know, its genetics, taller guys naturally produced more and may have higher levels throughout their life.

I agree with Matsuo Munefusa. There are also natural growth hormone releasing supplements that I feel can boost it some to more optimal levels. I used to take them, dont really any more because just like a testosterone booster, the effect may be so small

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws