Votes: 42 6.5%
  • i use slin ONLY one time a day

Votes: 24 3.7%
  • i use slin MULTIPLE times a day

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • i have never used slin

Votes: 234 36.1%

• Total voters
8 ius pre workout with an intra shake of 40 g powdered Gatorade, bcaas, creatine, and carbion powder :)

Never touched the stuff but do know other that have had success with low doses.

Ive found that you dont really need much at all, its going to do the trick regardless of its 3-10iu per say, and 10iu isnt necessarily going to do a better job than 3iu is going to. If anyone can say otherwise and can explain how Im willing to listen. But yeah, 3iu for me, I like taking Humalog pre w/o with an intra carbs drink and aminos etc. I go carbless up to training, then its just inta/post/pre bed meals for carbs. If I were in a growth phase Id likely add it to those meals in small doses as well. Its relatively safe and Ive never gone hypo.

According to datbtrue 7iu is where the magic happens. Anything under that is almost pointless in activating anabolism within the cellular tissues. I have found myself that I respond well in the 8-12iu mark always. It's a sketchy topic so I won't go any further into detail.

According to datbtrue 7iu is where the magic happens. Anything under that is almost pointless in activating anabolism within the cellular tissues. I have found myself that I respond well in the 8-12iu mark always. It's a sketchy topic so I won't go any further into detail.

Honestly I think there is truth to 8 being the point where it is worth it. I will however say some have said while on metformin (500mg am/pm) they noticed more out of less. Meaning felt the same result doing 4iu (on metformin) vs 8iu (no metformin). So much goes into it that it really becomes confusing at times. I am about to try it again before my leg training twice a week 8iu pre workout to hopefully help bring my legs up some. I will be using metformin so I will be interested to see if there is a difference or not.

myostatin inhibitor

Dose insulin over power myostatin inhibitor if used late in a cycle? Is it worth trying to get a little more out of it or is it a waste ?

Honestly I think there is truth to 8 being the point where it is worth it. I will however say some have said while on metformin (500mg am/pm) they noticed more out of less. Meaning felt the same result doing 4iu (on metformin) vs 8iu (no metformin). So much goes into it that it really becomes confusing at times. I am about to try it again before my leg training twice a week 8iu pre workout to hopefully help bring my legs up some. I will be using metformin so I will be interested to see if there is a difference or not.

I'm curious about the metformin run as well. Care to log your results or thoughts? If not maybe I'll just send you a PM. I was going to try the same protocol.

What do you guys think about taking glipizide pre-workout instead of insulin? You think it might have similar effects? It's a sulfonylurea that causes the pancreas to release insulin. It also has the interesting benefit of increasing GH output. I will post a link to a study

There is no magic number I don't think. 2iu can work the same as 15iu, it all depends on your insulin resistance and how much natty insulin you are secreting at the same time as the stuff you are injecting...

about 20IU from day one, and use 10IU for last week of cycle.
Exogenous insulin not suppressive on natural insulin production, so, there is no need in step by step increase and decrease. The doses like 6IU and 10UI pretty useless. It is possible to go safely on 40UI per day in two divided doses.

Personally, I like to run log and R together.

5iu log and 7.5iu R pre-workout. I do intra at the gym and sip it all the way through which takes care of the different spikes without going hypo. It also gets to the post workout meal.

This is something you want to be used to before mixing the two.

H

about 20IU from day one, and use 10IU for last week of cycle.
Exogenous insulin not suppressive on natural insulin production, so, there is no need in step by step increase and decrease. The doses like 6IU and 10UI pretty useless. It is possible to go safely on 40UI per day in two divided doses.

Why is 5-10iu useless? Why does one need more than that?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131