Votes: 42 6.5%
  • i use slin ONLY one time a day

Votes: 24 3.7%
  • i use slin MULTIPLE times a day

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • i have never used slin

Votes: 234 36.1%

• Total voters
I have used upwards of 500iu a day. You build up a tolerance fast I guess.
Then you are a fool and would be dead. Hope that was a typo newbie. Dangerous to spread such ignorance and no you do not build a tolerance fast. Ask a diabetic. Once they normalize they not much vary dosage unless they eat a donut and pin a few iu extra or if their pancreas is still producing uneven uncertain levels. 500? Right bro....

Last edited:
I am diabetic and get by on 40 iu's of Lantus per day.I follow a lower carb diet as I would need more insulin if I ate more carbs.

I have used upwards of 500iu a day. You build up a tolerance fast I guess.

Buddy, get off the board please. You add nothing but jibba-jabber nonsense. Your first 3 posts consists of nothing but bs. Stop now and troll elsewhere. This is a community of good folks trying to help eachother out. Add to a fruitful conversation or be gone.

This just got good:headbang:

STFU...... YOU do not know what you are talking about. You dont think taking 5cc of slin A DAY is ok? WHY?????

LOL thats half vial. How many grams of carbs you eat with it? 1000g?
Im sure you are messing wit us but someone may see it and take this serious and kill himself

lol

STFU...... YOU do not know what you are talking about. You dont think taking 5cc of slin A DAY is ok? WHY?????

500iu of slin!?!!?:eek:
thats enough slin to make GREG KOVACS get nervous LOL:D:p
-JS

3iu Novolog PWO

I have tried slin a few times and i never really cared for it. I always seemed to feel generally like shit on it and most of the gains i made were fat.

I did try it last year on my cheat day of a keto diet. Funny thing is, in the low carb environment, i felt great and it worked wonders. I would take a few iu (2) a few hours after my cheat meal and do very low intensity cardio. Taking it that way i was back in keto in a few hours after i took it.

I used humalog and i definitely don't reccommend the above protocol, it was just something i tried.

If you are doing slin keep in mind for every 1iu you need at least 10 grams of carbs If you are taking a short acting insulin keep in mind it stays in your system for up to 4 hours with the short acting slin, and it could spike a few times in those 4 hours, for the long acting slin it can stay in your system for up to 24 to 30 hours in your system so yes it could spike in the middle of the night!! so guys so please be careful with this stuff. Know your body when it comes to glucose (sugar). ( my 2 cents)

If you are doing slin keep in mind for every 1iu you need at least 10 grams of carbs If you are taking a short acting insulin keep in mind it stays in your system for up to 4 hours with the short acting slin, and it could spike a few times in those 4 hours, for the long acting slin it can stay in your system for up to 24 to 30 hours in your system so yes it could spike in the middle of the night!! so guys so please be careful with this stuff. Know your body when it comes to glucose (sugar). ( my 2 cents)

this is not a fact BUT its a good place to start if you are going at it alone (don't have a trainer with experience) then play it safe.
play safe and at the same time slin is not the devil.
like a hand gun its only as dangerous as the person using it:cool:
-JS

this is not a fact BUT its a good place to start if you are going at it alone (don't have a trainer with experience) then play it safe.
-JS

exactly , I've been "experimenting" with my slin to carb ratio and i can get by perfectly (in the safe area according to BG meter) on as little as 6 grams of carbs per IU

Though i'm not sure how HGH will affect this I plan to start back over at 10iu and work my way down again

exactly , I've been "experimenting" with my slin to carb ratio and i can get by perfectly (in the safe area according to BG meter) on as little as 6 grams of carbs per IU

Though i'm not sure how HGH will affect this I plan to start back over at 10iu and work my way down again

Ive gotten down to 3pc of whole grain toast, 2 with jam and a boat load of aminos gets me by after that through training and the next 4-5 hours on 10iu R. I also am eating 6 whole eggs with breakfast at that meal too but so far no signs of hypo at all. I carry a Pepsi with me to sip just in case but havent had an issue yet. Ill try 12iu tomorow.

-JS

yeah, when I was messing with humulin R i found I needed about 5g carbs per IU. It something you have to feel out, but starting at 10 grams is a good point.

yeah, when I was messing with humulin R i found I needed about 5g carbs per IU. It something you have to feel out, but starting at 10 grams is a good point.

maldorf,

did you take it post WO? I gave humulin R a try and i found i could normally get away with a smaller amount of carbs than 10 grams just like you. The one caveat to this being on leg day(i do DC training, so thats 2x a week some weeks). On leg day, i felt like i was going borderline hypo after taking it no matter how many carbs i ate. I found that a lot of the time, i ended up drinking tons of juices and eating ridiculous amounts of fruit to get everything in line.

Just curious if anyone else had this experience. Funny thing is, in my earlier post, i mentioned how i used it to get into keto really fast. I would take in 0 carbs and honestly not go asx hypo as taking it after legs with carbs.

maldorf,

did you take it post WO? I gave humulin R a try and i found i could normally get away with a smaller amount of carbs than 10 grams just like you. The one caveat to this being on leg day(i do DC training, so thats 2x a week some weeks). On leg day, i felt like i was going borderline hypo after taking it no matter how many carbs i ate. I found that a lot of the time, i ended up drinking tons of juices and eating ridiculous amounts of fruit to get everything in line.

Just curious if anyone else had this experience. Funny thing is, in my earlier post, i mentioned how i used it to get into keto really fast. I would take in 0 carbs and honestly not go asx hypo as taking it after legs with carbs.

Yeah, I had that same experience with leg day and usually ended up eating some more carbs with my meal is all. I didnt take in more dextrose.

I always just did mine post workout along with my GH.

I have not used insulin for a long time, but when I did it was post work out, stacked with GH and IGF.

Immediately post work out - GH 4-8iu wait 15 minutes, IGF-1r 50-60mcg wait 15 minutes, then Humalin-R 4-8iu, and a high carb protein shake. To be safe, 10g of carbs per iu.

Insulin is very dangerous if used incorrectly, if you have never tried it, make sure you do your research, and purchase a glucometer.

Worked my way up to 18iu's prewkout, but read about becoming insensitive and gh desensitive. Back to 10iu humilin-r 1hr prewkout w- gh, then at least 80 grms honey + raisens instead of sugars just prior + during wkout. post wkout 75protein isolate. Have felt the second spike on R ,2-3hrs later so be ready.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131