over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW much is to much?

massivemark

Registered
Just curious as to how much gear the pros take? Its wierd how you see physiques differ so much. What types of doses do you think they take before a show? Its amazing how they look so much different when they are off and even a week before the show.

It all seems as though it all comes down to what the adrenals/kidneys can assimilate in your body. How much is to much? I'm assuming someone taking 500mg of sus is not going to look anything like someone taking 10,000mg??? Do you think the pros take that much? Obviously the body can handle this much or we would see a dead pro every week.

Question is, how much is to much? How much can the body handle? I guess it all depends on what you utilize in your body? Any comments? :rolleyes:

massivemark said:
Just curious as to how much gear the pros take? Its wierd how you see physiques differ so much. What types of doses do you think they take before a show? Its amazing how they look so much different when they are off and even a week before the show.

It all seems as though it all comes down to what the adrenals/kidneys can assimilate in your body. How much is to much? I'm assuming someone taking 500mg of sus is not going to look anything like someone taking 10,000mg??? Do you think the pros take that much? Obviously the body can handle this much or we would see a dead pro every week.

Question is, how much is to much? How much can the body handle? I guess it all depends on what you utilize in your body? Any comments? :rolleyes:

There is not such thing as "pro doses". Some individual are easy responders: their body reacts in a very powerful manner to hormones. Others don't respond as well and thus need to take a lot more to achieve similar (even inferior) results. Some pros obviously take a lot, some don't. I know a few pros who take around 1000 to 1200mg per week total (all AAS combined) when preparing for a show and I also know some average Joes who take above 3000mg/week yet hardly look like thet train at all.

Obviously, a dose-dependant relationship exists with AAS. However not everybody needs to use a lot to get a lot of results. No two bodies are exactly alike.

I have a phillipine guy in my gym who I know personally (because i inject him everyonce in a while) who only uses Sust250, PERIOD. He hits 2 cc's of sust every week for 12 weeks. His diet is so so, kid loves to party. No beer, just a cosmo here and there. Never competed before and doesnt want to. And the kid has a killer six pack. Awesome striations on him. Wich comes from having a good mom and dad in the gene pool. The kids thick as hell with good definition. As The_Beats said everyone is different and responds differently to many different things. Not just AAS.

Example: Andreas Munzer - The Supposed Gear Stack of This Bodybuilder

Subject: The death anabolic plan of Andreas Münzer
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 13:09:13 GMT

10-9 Weeks before the Competition daily: Ephederine, AN 1, Captagon,
Aspirine, Valium, Clenbuterol

8-6 weeks before the Competition daily: 2 injects Testoviron a 250 mg
1 inject Parabolan
30 tabletts Halotestin
30 tabletts Metandienon
20 IE* STH
20 IE* Insuline

5-3 weeks before the Competition daily: 3 injects Masteron
2 injects Parabolan
30 tabletts Halotestin
50 tabletts Stromba
2 injects Stromba
24 IE* STH

2-1 weeks before the Competition daily: 2 injects Masteron
2 injects Stromba
40 tabletts Halotestin
80 tabletts Stromba
24 IE* STH
Insuline
IGF

A few days before the Competition: Aldactone, Lasix

Attachments

• andm00.JPG
    andm00.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 594
interesting

I do still think it all falls back to what your adrenal glands and kidneys can assimilate. It does seem as if foreigners respond better to gear for some reason. I think it is because of better quality of food and being exposed to less toxins in the food. This would help prevent buildup of toxins in the body as well.

I didnt know until recently that your kidneys were responsible for the assimilation of protein, vitamins, and minerals, I thought it was just the liver but I guess all the liver does is detox chemicals that you come in contact with and it also neutralizes cholesterol with bile production.

I do think genes play a certain role, but I also think exposure to toxins and removal of those toxins play an even bigger role in what type of physique someone can achieve. That is why you see someone who has a poor diet , small dose of gear and you see amazing results because they have EXCELLENT assimilation. You can put another individual on a mega dose and see little results due to the fact they are toxic and the adrenals/kidneys arent responding hardly at all because they are to busy trying to clean up the toxic waste dump in your body.

You cant expect a toxic body to build very good muscle if its constantly trying to remove toxins. I do think this can be reverse though with detoxing cleanses.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity