over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Much Is Too Much?

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
With all of the talks about people getting busted for gear, it has made me more informed and also has made me sit back and think. Adding this up, I would never want to be caught with gear for distribution as I don't distribute and never would. I wouldn't even loan any to my friends. They order for themselves. I dont cross that line because I feel I have to much to lose. BUT, what exactly would you people say is too much to stock for your own personal arsenal? The caveate to this is you have to have more shipments more often because you don't overstock which in itself is the biggest risk. What is the balance? Lets put it in perspective by saying someone would use Winny, Durabolin, DecaDurabolin & TestE in a cycle. What kind of volume can you stock without the kingpin or distribution charges? Now, how about if there are 2 people in the house and they both use, does it change the amount? Not saying this has to be an exact science, but a close estimate if there is a guage to estimate by would be good.

Last edited:
There really is no specific answer for this. I suppose it ends up being do they have a hard on for you. AAS is illegal and possession is 9/10ths of the law - meaning you've broken the law. Of course they tend to harder on people that are distributing than just using but it can be an expensive proposition in either case.

You could have 2 vials and they can say they have evidence (circumstantial, of course) that you intended to sell one - that's intent to distribute. Getting involved in a bust is a lose-lose proposition.

xcelbeyond said:
There really is no specific answer for this. I suppose it ends up being do they have a hard on for you. AAS is illegal and possession is 9/10ths of the law - meaning you've broken the law. Of course they tend to harder on people that are distributing than just using but it can be an expensive proposition in either case.

You could have 2 vials and they can say they have evidence (circumstantial, of course) that you intended to sell one - that's intent to distribute. Getting involved in a bust is a lose-lose proposition.

Really? I figured they would have had some type of baseline like they do with recreational drugs. Hmmmm, that doesn't sound too promising...:eek:

Last edited:
units

They go by units.....but its all bullshit....a good friend was charged with intent to distribute narcotics when he got caught with 200 dbol. Was later reduced to a possesion but they get anything at first.

draven said:
They go by units.....but its all bullshit....a good friend was charged with intent to distribute narcotics when he got caught with 200 dbol. Was later reduced to a possesion but they get anything at first.

Do you mean "controlled substance" instead of "narcotics"? Narcotics from what I always understood were rec drugs like Oxy, Percs etc... I could be wrong, but it's only technical anyway. I did get the idea of your post. Thanks.

EDITTED:
Also, knowing this, you would logically have an easier time explaining 2 bottles of Test than 20 ampules of Test. They could probably exagerate alot easier in courts explaining that 20 ampules could effectively go to 20 people.

Last edited:
here is some info from Rick Collins.

Many questions like this can be answered by an actual atty rather than hoping to get the correct ans on a BB board by reading his book. You can see in this thread and the thread from a couple days ago, there are MANY opinions.

If you follow a person's diet advice or workout advice and they are wrong the consequenses are you don't lose as much fat or gain as much muscle. You follow some of the advice given by well meaning people who are wrong and you could end up in jail.

Better to know for sure. Rick's book costs something like $50 and IMO very useful and could save a person thousands.

CROWLER

\

Crowler said:
here is some info from Rick Collins.

Many questions like this can be answered by an actual atty rather than hoping to get the correct ans on a BB board by reading his book. You can see in this thread and the thread from a couple days ago, there are MANY opinions.

If you follow a person's diet advice or workout advice and they are wrong the consequenses are you don't lose as much fat or gain as much muscle. You follow some of the advice given by well meaning people who are wrong and you could end up in jail.

Better to know for sure. Rick's book costs something like $50 and IMO very useful and could save a person thousands.

CROWLER
Thanks Crowler,
I agree with your post. I would never put my life on the line for what someone else posts obviously though. I just wanted some opinions or experiences to help me better judge. Can you list the title to the book?

Sure thing buddy.

Legal Muscle by Rick Collins. Back a few years ago you could email and even call his office with questions but he has gotten alot bigger and busier now. You can still email and usually get a response in a day or two from one of his legal assistants.

CROWLER

Thanks Man...

Crowler said:
Sure thing buddy.

Legal Muscle by Rick Collins. Back a few years ago you could email and even call his office with questions but he has gotten alot bigger and busier now. You can still email and usually get a response in a day or two from one of his legal assistants.

CROWLER

Thanks man, just ordered it on Amazon for $33...

like it was stated... they meausre in units..

example:IF YOU have

2 bottles of test 10 cc each
250 tabs d-boll
1 bottle of deca

we all know that is 3 bottles and a cycle amount of d-bolls.. the FDA LAWS and state reg's say you have 30 doses of liquid and 250 doses of d-boll giving 280 doses total.. that is 280 charges of a controled substance and of course you have needles/syringes so they are a felony possesion each...

If you can preload syringes for a weeks worth and 7 days worth of d-boll and store the rest at a very safe location..that is what i would do..

little inconvient but well worth it if you get a knock at the door...

I used to laugh at it but i don't laugh at the laws as they do not protect you or your rights... they are made to confuse, entrape, entimidate and enslave you .. now your rights inside and out and if you don't take the time find a lawyer in advance that you can retain just in case that knows:

FEDERAL LAWS NOT JUST STATE...huge difference in those lawyers,they need to know both

bigbaldbulldog said:
like it was stated... they meausre in units..

example:IF YOU have

2 bottles of test 10 cc each
250 tabs d-boll
1 bottle of deca

we all know that is 3 bottles and a cycle amount of d-bolls.. the FDA LAWS and state reg's say you have 30 doses of liquid and 250 doses of d-boll giving 280 doses total.. that is 280 charges of a controled substance and of course you have needles/syringes so they are a felony possesion each...

If you can preload syringes for a weeks worth and 7 days worth of d-boll and store the rest at a very safe location..that is what i would do..

little inconvient but well worth it if you get a knock at the door...

I used to laugh at it but i don't laugh at the laws as they do not protect you or your rights... they are made to confuse, entrape, entimidate and enslave you .. now your rights inside and out and if you don't take the time find a lawyer in advance that you can retain just in case that knows:

FEDERAL LAWS NOT JUST STATE...huge difference in those lawyers,they need to know both

Thanks BBB, I see more now that you have explained. there has to be a technical side to it. As far as the law side, my retainers will have a field day with small charges. I just wanted to know about the units per seizure.
Again thanks BBB,

H

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear