advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much juice do you need to gain muscle?

Shot down??? :confused: :rolleyes: By whom?? My guns were blazing because this is the ump-teenth time we've heard these same discussions and nothing new has been said. Including what I had to add. I like to make some forward progress on topics and this one has gone sideways. You seem angry, ever think of seeking help on the counseling forum?:p Oh, and I do think you enjoy this :p

And "everyone knows" it takes more than drugs and training and eating to be considered among the elite in bodybuilding. Genetically weak body parts, with poor muscle insertions, short muscle bellies, a propensity for having a wide waist, or small arms, etc... have kept many from the top spot.

I've seen Rocky - and it's inspiring, no doubt, but it's still just a movie.

drgoodbody said:
Shot down??? :confused: :rolleyes: By whom?? My guns were blazing because...
Yes... shot down... by ME! Your original point is now watered down with a little ambition and determination and a little less predestination... or genetics as it were.

Look, I disagree with you. Worse, you know I'm partly right. So this is the end of it for me... sorry zen master, you're right. But only partially right.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

OuchThatHurts said:
That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I'm good with that, and I always like a healthy debate with an intelligent adversary - have good weekend bro! :cool:

DrG

drgoodbody said:
I'm good with that, and I always like a healthy debate with an intelligent adversary - have good weekend bro! :cool:

DrG
Absolutely! You too. I should say also that I love a debate as well. I was on the debate team and I'm guessing you were as well. I once had someone say to me "You'd argue if I said the grass was green!"

I said "Well... actually chlorophyl is green. The grass is brown." LOL!

Have a great weekend!

Massive G

Again though.

Do you think that lowering estrogen too much is what causes your lipid profiles to be thrown out of whack? or some side effect that armidex causes?

what is too low?? if you look at a blood test range for estradiol the range is 0-53 pg/ml

I have used Novadex-XT and have gotten blood work on it two times. This product lowered my estradiol to 9. I also had HDL and LDL tests at those times. There was no negative effect from the supplement.

This is a good thread here on anti-e's and clomid. Ryno doesn't post at all anymore but he has some great points in here about anti-e's and rather than cut and paste it-I'll just let you guys read it a bit.
**broken link removed**

the purpose of this thread was really not clear but I wanted to convey HOW LITTLE JUICE IS REQUIRED to turn on anabolism.
You'd be very suprised if everyone were patient and cycled responsibly they'd be a lot larger than they are now and healthier too 3-5 years down tha road. Most people train too heavy too early for the same reason they juice too heavy too early-more is better attitude applies here as well.
It's very easy to gain muscle on a excellent diet and training routine.
But it's not fast or the gains big enough for them so they hit tha juices.
If people juiced correctly they'd use them for competition and cutting as AAS retains a lot of mass while going catabolic.
I am not telling people they have to compete to juice, just pointing out a fact of why a natural comp will look stringy etc most people already know this.
I could be 315 in 6 weeks up from the upper 280's right now if I hit the heavy bag of cycling and eating but what would it be?
Water some glycogen and some fat gain.
Ya some muscle too but then my body would fight like hell to shed it when I shed my high doses of AAS like the hoover damn breaking and then I would be wrecked hormonally and all that and be forced to endure it or jump back on in a few weeks.
I'd rather be on replacement doses, and then maybe cycle up a bit gain about 8-10 lbs cycle down HRT and live a healthy life.
At this stage I don't know if I'll ever go back on as I am making such tremendous progress on HRT doses.
But then again I am no pro.
People have this idea you can't gain on lower doses and you can-the gains will be slower and yet more consistent than if lil johnny mass andrgoen stacks for 12 weeks several times a year.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear