Votes: 27 38.6%
  • 250mg

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • 300mg

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • 350mg or more

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
yeah, already tried androgel, test levels came back alot lower....... now on testim. Doc says if this doesn't work, then we'll do injections.

Any chance of them letting me do it at home? i'd hate to drive in every week fo a week ass shot....

Id go off the testim about 16 days before your next appt. Test levels will likely be low and injectable would be prescribed. Smearing that gel on a daily basis is more of a pain in the ass than a once a week shot. (no pun intended).
Whether you can do it at home is really up to the doc - online HRT clinics sure dont make you go anywhere for your shots so if your doc insists I would ask him if it is a law that you must come to his office. Insist that you or a loved one can inject safely at home.
Why can he trust you to smear one pack of gel on your shoulders and not trust you to inject only the prescribed amount. Good luck.

I get basically the same as salemguy...50mg/week. Test was still a little low after 6 month check up, so my Dr. raised it to 75mg/week and that put me at 729, so he wants me back at 50mg/week starting next week.

Blood work is great once he started me on cabergoline...what a life saver! My prolactin was 165, caber brought it down to 7 and I feel amazing! What a difference caber made in my general sense of well being...simply put, it has changed my entire outlook/life and productivity. 75mg/week test and I'm back using 150lb db's on incline bench.

I am not sure if this is the norm, but I am prescribed 120mgs of test cyp per week, that should last me a 3 months or more for a 10 M bottle but my script allows me to pick up one time per month so I always have 2 extra full bottles.

Makes it easy for someone to abuse it, which I probably would had I not learned my lesson before I had to go on TRT. :st:r-wars

My TRT script is 200mg injectable Test Cyp E5D. That keeps me in the midrange on my free and total testosterone blood panel.

I'm required to have blood work done every 6 months to stay legal. So when I've been on cycle I skip out until they refuse my refills.

200mg per week...

1 mg of armiadex per week (split into mon/thurs)

200mg of Test-C a week..Only thing insurance won't cover it.So goes for about $85.So I have to shop around for some side stuff.Can get alot cheaper then the pharmacy!

Original script is 300mg cyp weekly, 1/2mg of arimidex 3x/wk, 500iu hcg 2x/wk. 1iu of GH daily.

Actually run 100mg cyp or enanth (or I mix em) 3x a wk, 12.5mg aromasin daily, 250iu HCG 2-3x/wk, 2iu GH per day (and peptides as well).
Feel great...

if u have a wife or a girlfriend you live with asked the doc to show them how to do the inj at next office visit and usually they will send you home with the vial and some syringes.

Yeah. My ex-gf is a nurse and she used to give me my injects. No matter when she stick me I never felt a thing.

To bad that is the only thing I miss about her.

fuck test for trt
10 mg var/day
25 mg primo ace/day
under 250 pounds lower by 1mg per 10 pounds primo, 0.4 mg var.

^ bump Im curious

what are your blood tests like on that? Did you start that after your natty production was shot or what? Energy levels? Libido?

Do you take anything else? HCG?

What about using primo E?

Looks interesting.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave